Chapter 23- Pranksters

JeTi: The Life Journey

The eleven girls all eventually met up at the front of the mall after they were done with their activities.

"Woohoo the arcade was fun! What did you girls do?" Hyoyeon asked the other girls.

"I went to the library to read and borrow books" Seohyun said first, carrying the many books she had loaned.

"Your so boring Seohyun" Yuri shook her head at the well behaved Seohyun. "What did you do Sooyoung?"

"Eat. That's it really. I left Hyoyeon behind" Sooyoung said, chomping on some fries.

"Yeah I had to run around the entire mall to look for you. The food court should have been the first place I went to" Hyoyeon tutted at the tall shikshin in front of her.

"Sunny? What did you do?" Jessica asked Sunny, who was carrying a lot of bags.

"Oh Yuri and I bought some sports stuff cause there is an all sports competition coming up soon and we're participating" Sunny replied.

"You sure you can do those sports? Your not the tallest you know" Sooyoung teased the danshin in front of her.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung!" Sunny tried to give an angry glare at Sooyoung but just ended up looking more cute instead.

"Yoong and Soojung? What did you two get up to?" Taeyeon asked the loving couple.

Yoona and Krystal giggled before holding up both their necklaces to show the other girls.

"Wow..... who bought it?" Jessica asked the two girls.

"The sweetest girl ever bought it. And she's mine" Yoona gave Krystal a huge hug.

"Awwww" the other girls couldn't help but enjoy the lovely sight.

"Sica and Fany? You two?" Yoona asked the rather odd couple now.

"Hmph!" Tiffany was still mad at what Jessica had done earlier.

"It's a secret" Jessica winked.

"Ok....... Taengoo and Suzy?" Yoona averted her attention to the two girls.

"Taeyeon saved me just now" Suzy gave Taeyeon a backhug, causing Taeyeon to blush.

"What happened Suzy?" Krystal worriedly asked the beauty.

"That's a secret" Suzy put a finger on her lips.

The eleven girls all went their seperate ways afterwards, well except for JeTiYoonStal, who all went back to the Jung house.

................

"I spend more time here then I do at my own house. Maybe I should move in" Yoona said, plopping herself down at the sofa.

"Your welcome to. We have lots of empty rooms anyway" Jessica said while drinking a glass of milk.

"Great! I can finally escape my aunt!" Yoona celebrated by throwing both her hands in the air. 

"When can I move in?" Yoona got up and looked at Jessica.

"Anytime" Jessica replied with a smile.

"Tomorrow then" Yoona went to look for Krystal.

..................

"Soojungie! Your Yoongie is moving in tomorrow!" Yoona barged into Krystal's room to give Krystal a very pleasant surprise.

"Really? YES!" Krystal ran over to hug Yoona. "Now I can see you every minute of the day!"

"Oh you will see me everytime till we grow old and wrinkly" Yoona kissed Krystal's cheek.

"I would love that" Krystal snuggled into Yoona's neck.

"Girls! Come down please! I need some help!" Jessica called the couple upstairs.

"Unnie is calling us. Let's go down" 

Yoona and Krystal walked down the stairs, hand in hand.

...................

"What's up unnie?" Krystal asked Jessica, who was in the kitchen.

"I'm trying to make some food for you all but I need some help" Jessica said while setting up the rice cooker.

"I'll help" Yoona walked into the kitchen. "Go watch TV with Fany in the living room Soojungie"

Krystal obeyed her girlfriend and went to the living room.

"Thanks Yoong" Jessica shot Yoona an appreciative smile.

"No problem Sica" Yoona smiled back. "Let's get to cooking"

.....................

"What exactly are we making Sica?" Yoona asked while taking out some seaweed from it's packaging.

"You can help to make the kimbap while I make some sandwiches" Jessica replied, cutting the tomatoes perfectly too.

"Looks like your skills in the kitchen have improved Sica" Yoona had noticed Jessica's fluent cutting.

"Yeah I went to some classes. Had to learn how to cook eventually" Jessica said, now cutting the cabbage.

"I'll go check if the rice is done" Yoona walked over to the rice cooker. "Yup it is. I'll start making the kimbap alright Sica?"

Jessica gave Yoona the ok signal.

Yoona started to roll the kimbap, struggling a bit though.

Soon, Yoona was done with one roll.

"Sica can you try one of these? I just finished it" Yoona cut one piece of the kimbap to give to Jessica.

"Give me a second" Jessica finished squirting mustard on a sandwich. "Alright, done"

Yoona fed Jessica the piece of kimbap she had cut out.

"How is it?" Yoona asked Jessica, hoping for something positive.

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows while chewing the kimbap.

"You used the wrong seaweed Yoong. This one is way too thick" Jessica picked up the seaweed packaging and checked the back of it.

"Damn it" Yoona facepalmed.

"It's ok Yoong" Jessica patted Yoona on the shoulder. 

"I'll make another one then?" Yoona looked up at Jessica and asked.

"Yup. Here's the correct seaweed" Jessica opened the cupboard and passed Yoona the correct ingredient.

"Thanks Sica" Yoona thanked Jessica before getting back to work.

....................

While rolling the new set of kimbap, Yoona's prank senses kicked in.

"Sica. I have an idea" Yoona signalled for Jessica to come to her.

"What's up Yoong?" Jessica finished making another sandwich before walking over to Yoona.

"Since that roll of kimbap is still edible somewhat, let's not waste it" Yoona said while dragged the failed roll of kimbap over.

"How?" Jessica curiously asked Yoona.

"Well I didn't roll this properly so it's still a bit loose. So I can unroll it and put loads of salt in before rolling it back up again. Then we'll serve it to our girlfriends" Yoona described her idea to Jessica, grinning.

Jessica slowly broke into a smile.

"Perfect" Jessica thought of an idea too. "Then I'll add some vinegar to some of my sandwiches so when they want to get rid of the salty taste of your kimbap, I'll offer it to them so they get a double whammy of bad flavour"

Yoona broke out into a mischievous grin.

"Mission Bad Food is a go"

Jessica and Yoona high fived.

Yoona unrolled the kimbap roll and pretty much unloaded an entire bottle of salt onto it.

"Uhhh Yoong don't you think that's a bit much?" Jessica said while pouring vinegar onto a sandwich.

"Nope. Not at all" Yoona poured a bit more before rolling up the kimbap again.

"Oh those two are gonna love this..." Jessica finished adding vinegar to one of her sandwiches.

...................

Soon, Jessica and Yoona were done with their plan.

"Try one Sica" Yoona passed one piece of salty kimbap to Jessica.

The moment Jessica took a bite, she spat it all out.

Yoona broke out into a devilish smirk.

"That is a lot of salt Yoong" Jessica chugged down a glass of milk.

"That's the whole idea Sica" Yoona picked up one of Jessica's vinegar sandwiches. "I'll try one of yours"

"Go for it" Jessica leaned back in her chair and smirked.

Yoona put the sandwich in before slowly chewing.

"Bleegh!" Yoona spat out the sandwich and ran to the fridge to drink a bottle of juice.

Jessica sniggered.

"We made some actual food right?" Yoona said, drinking her apple juice.

"Yup. So that's gonna be our girlfriends reward for eating this stuff" Jessica said while setting up the plates. "We'll just bring the bad ones out first before bringing out the good ones later"

"Alright. Let's go execute the plan now"

The two pranksters grabbed the plates of prank food and walked into the living room.

..................

"Girls! Your food is here!" Jessica layed the food at the coffee table in front of Krystal and Tiffany, who were intently watching TV.

"Finally! Thanks for making this!" Krystal and Tiffany thanked their girlfriends before picking up some of the food.

"They won't be thanking us after this" Jessica whispered into Yoona's ear.

"Try the kimbap out first girls" Yoona pointed at the salt infested kimbap.

"Alright!"

Tiffany and Krystal picked up a piece of kimbap.

"Enjoy it girls" Jessica and Yoona said at the same time.

"We will eat well" Tiffany and Krystal said before lifting the food up to their mouths.

"Here we go..." Yoona whispered with a grin.

Tiffany and Krystal took a bite of their food.

"ARGH WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!!" Tiffany spat out the kimbap and was hopping up and down on the sofa.

"BLEGH WHY IS IT SO SALTY?!!!" Krystal yelled out loud and stuck her tongue out in disgust, trying her best to somehow get rid of the taste.

"Eat the sandwiches girls! Maybe it will cover up the taste!" Jessica picked up the vinegar covered sandwiches and gave them to KrysFany.

Krystal and Tiffany hurriedly grabbed the sandwiches and took a massive bite out of them.

"AAAAAAHHHHH THIS IS EVEN WORSE!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS FOOD?!!!!!!" Tiffany ran to the kitchen hurriedly to clean the horrible tastes out .

"NOOOOO THIS IS VINEGAR ISN'T IT?!!!!!" Krystal coughed loudly. "I HATE VINEGAR!!!"

Krystal followed Tiffany into the kitchen to get rid of the horrible flavours she had tasted.

Jessica and Yoona were doubling up in laughter, laughing so hard their stomachs hurt.

"MISSION SUCCESS!" Jessica and Yoona high-fived, laughing loudly.

Tiffany and Krystal grumpily stomped out the kitchen, massive frowns on their faces.

"Sorry girls" Jessica and Yoona shot their girlfriends innocent smiles. "We promise never to do it again"

Tiffany and Krystal shot a glare at their girlfriends before slouching down at the sofa.

...................

"Sorry Tiff" Jessica apologised to her very angry girlfriend.

"First you tease me like crazy in the mall, now this?" Tiffany hissed at her girlfriend.

"Oh is this what it's all about? Me teasing? Tell you what.." Jessica s her hand into Tiffany's inner thighs. 

"How about I make it up to you? Just you and me, in the bedroom" Jessica seductively whispered into Tiffany's ear.

The sheer thought of doing 'it' with Jessica caused Tiffany's face to turn bright red.

"Not now Jessi. Next time" Tiffany shot a ertic smile to Jessica.

"Naughty girl" Jessica lightly slapped Tiffany's cheek.

...................

"Yoongie sorry Soojungie~" Yoona used her aegyo voice to apolgise to Krystal.

"Hmph!" Krystal had to look the other way to avoid breaking into a laugh, she loved Yoona's aegyo voice.

"Soojungie~" Yoona shook Krystal's arm while using her aegyo voice.

Krystal couldn't fight it anymore and started to laugh.

"I love you too much to be mad at you" Krystal gave Yoona a hug. "Just don't do this ever again ok?" 

"Yoongie promises~" Yoona promised, still using her aegyo voice.

.................

After the girls had calmed down from everything, Jessica and Yoona brought out the real food.

"This is the real food girls. The good ones" Jessica said to the two girls.

"You sure?" Tiffany said, one eyebrow raised.

"Yup" Jessica nodded.

Tiffany and Krystal hesitantly took a bite.

"Mmmmmmm! This is good!" Krystal and Tiffany took another bite.

"Glad you like it" Yoona said with a smile.

"Let's watch a movie unnies!" Krystal took out a DVD from the drawer.

"Sure!"

So that's how the girls spent their day, watching a movie while eating their food.

 

Author Notes:

Woah that's the longest chapter I think I ever wrote! Rewatched the 'Hello Baby' show and I saw the prank so I decided to chuck it in! Not too many comments on the previous two chapters, was it bad? Sorry guys! Hopefully this made up for it! Till next time, see ya!