Chapter 81-

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Uhhh... Sorry girls..."

Eunji let out an awkward chuckle as she carried the long overdue coffee on a tray, laying it down on the table carefully as she looked like she was about to poke a sleeping bear with a stick. 

Naeun stood behind her with a guilty look on her face, silently praying that Jessica and the gang wouldn't blow up and yell at the new couple.

"Please don't be mad at us... Sorry..." Naeun apologized while looking down on the ground while shaking her head. Apink cafe has always took pride in their excellent customer service, and this sort of blunder was a first, and it had to be some of their best friends that they messed up the order for.

Jessica looked at Krystal before looking at Tiffany and Yoona, before all of them broke out a snort of laughter which turned into a giggling fit.

"Yah! Did you forget that we're your friends? It's fine! You girls don't need to be so sorry!" Jessica said with a dazzling smile as she engulfed Eunji and Naeun in a motherly hug, kissing both their foreheads while she did so, much to the dismay of Tiffany.

"Jessica Jung! Those lips are only for me!" Tiffany yelled out jokingly as Eunji and Naeun broke out into laughs when they heard Tiffany's outburst.

Jessica just rolled her eyes while still having that magnificent smile on her face, swiping away her bangs as she patted the two heads in front of her.

"Well I guess you two should best go back to work. Have fun!" Jessica said as she gave a slight wave to the two employees of the Apink Cafe in front of her, who nodded as they both agreed with what Jessica said.

"Enjoy your meal!" Eunji and Naeun said in unison as they bowed 90 degrees before practically skipping back to the kitchen, both exchanging laughs and smiles as their arms remained interlocked.

Jessica stared at them walking back to the kitchen with a look that a mother would give her child. Jessica really treated Eunji and Naeun as if they were her younger sisters, and she was determined to take care of and protect them as long as possible.

As she returned to her seat, Yoona eyed Jessica with an approving nod while giving a slow round of applause, causing Jessica to give her a questioning look as she sat down again.

"Wow Sica. You never told me you had already adopted Eunji and Naeun as your daughters." Yoona said as she calmly took a sip from her latte which she ordered, smirking deviously as she gave a thumbs up to Jessica with her other free hand.

Krystal choked on her Iced Americano when she heard the snarky remark that her girlfriend had made, giving Yoona a thumbs up while trying not to choke on her drink.

Jessica sighed in exasperation before throwing a napkin in Yoona's direction, taking a bite out of her strawberry muffin as she gave Yoona her signature ice glare.

"Yah, but seriously though, I wouldn't mind those two as my daughters. Their adorable! But for now, they'll have to be my younger sisters." Jessica said so casually as she took a sip from her Hot Chocolate, ignoring the horrified glare which was she getting from her actual younger sister who was sitting across from her.

"Unnie! You betrayed me! Care for this sister first!" Krystal shouted as she threw a packet of sugar which hit Jessica smack in the middle of her forehead, earning a gasp from her now slightly irritated older sister.

"Why you little..." Jessica said with a smirk as she ran over to where Krystal was sitting and grabbed her head playfully and flicked her on the forehead, despite the pained squeal Krystal let out when Jessica grabbed her by the neck.

"UNNIE!" Krystal shrieked as she pouted and made her adorable puppy eyes towards her older sister, trying to get some sympathy points as she leaned in to her Yoona and looked up at her with a shockingly pitiful face.

Tiffany let out a chuckle as she leaned towards Krystal and pinched her cheeks, much to the annoyance of the youngest girl at the table.

"Waah my little Kryssie knows how to manipulate now does she? Aish looks like I'm not such a great influence." Tiffany said jokingly as she looked at Jessica and winked, with Jessica duly winking back as she was supposed to.

"Yeah my Tiff here is excellent at manipulating, this beautiful little kitten." Jessica said proudly as she fed her fiancee her strawberry muffin, much to the delight of Tiffany and causing chuckles from Yoona and Krystal.

"Just eat you two."

And so that was how the girls spent the morning. Cracking jokes and teasing each other in the company of Apink.

 

Author Notes:

A much overdue update. I'm sorry guys. But I've been hit with this flu that has been sticking with me for soo long. I still haven't recovered, hence the weak update. Sorry again guys. I'll try and update soon.