Chapter 73-Dorks

JeTi: The Life Journey

After Eunji and Bomi had shared their tender moment together, food was brought out as a way to finally satisfy the hunger all of the girls in the cafe, especially Sooyoung.

The moment that Bomi and Chorong brought out the fried chicken from the kitchen oven, all hell broke loose.

"CHICKEN!!" All the girls yelled as they pretty much climbed on top of each other to get to that delicious looking pieces of meat, with Hyoyeon and Namjoo already taking a bit of a tumble as Yoona and Krystal were really desperate to eat.

Chorong and Bomi immediately backed away from the group of girls that really looked like a pack of wolves at this point, not before grabbing a couple pieces of the food that they prepared of course and taking off to the other side of the cafe to eat the chicken they had grabbed in peace.

"MINE!" Sooyoung yelled as, being the giant that she was, easily managed to tower over everyone and grab the largest piece of chicken with her freakishly long arms before quickly turning around and running away.

There was an uproar as what seemed like a dozen girls took chase after her, ponytail after ponytail taking off towards the girl with the most valuable prize available.

However, there were at least four girls with some sense as they stayed behind and ate the rest of the chicken available in the bowl, which was now dispersed of the crowd.

"What the hell are the thinking?" Jessica said with a disappointed shake of the head as she munched on a chicken drumstick with delight. To be honest, she expected better from the friends which she had been with a long time.

Tiffany nodded as she ate the piece of chicken Jessica offered her, with both of them sharing it like an ice cream as Jessica held up the drumstick like an ice cream cone.

"Whatever, it just means more food for us, right Jessi?" Tiffany said with an almost sickening tone of sweetness when she called out her fiancee's name, both obviously being over the moon at the recent event that had just taken place.

"Oh yes it does my lovely Tiff." Jessica replied, hitting back with her own aegyo tone as she rubbed noses with Tiffany, something they hadn't done in quite a while.

Tiffany burst out into girlish giggles as she decided to get a bit more bold and moved down to bite Jessica's neck, giving her a hickey.

"Oh Tiff... Calm down..." Jessica whispered in a seductive tone as she too moved closer and closer to Tiffany, using her index finger to trace a heart around Tiffany's back.

"UNNIES." A stern tone of voice emerged from behind Jessica and Tiffany, and they knew exactly who it was as they turned around to face where the voice was.

There were the two maknaes, Hayoung and Seohyun, staring at Jessica and Tiffany with horrified expressions on their faces as they blinked quickly, with Hayoung looking pretty troubled.

"Oh cut it out Seohyun, I'm sure you and your boyfriend have done things much more exciting than this." Jessica favourite dongsaeng as she wiggled her eyebrows, making a very explicit gesture with her body as she did so.

Jessica and Tiffany laughed heartily when they saw the expressions on their juniors faces. It was just pure horror, and the newly engaged couple didn't feel even the tiniest bit of shame.

"Sorry Hayoung, not too great a first impression huh?" Tiffany said to the youngest girl in the cafe as she flashed her eye-smile, trying to make Hayoung feel that bit more comfortable.

Hayoung just let out an awkward and forced chuckle as she stared incredulously at Tiffany. She had never seen someone still be so bright and confident after being caught in an almost make out session.

"Uhhh... Yeah... Sorry I'm still young so things like that are a bit..." Hayoung said as she clenched her teeth together raised her eyebrows a bit, rubbing her nape and hoping that Jessica and Tiffany would get what she was trying to say with the gestures she was making.

Jessica and Tiffany nodded quickly, understanding the point Hayoung was trying to make.

"Yeah... I get what your trying to say. We went through that phase too, as hard as it may be to believe." Jessica said as she kissed Tiffany on the cheek, not wanting to miss a chance to show her affection to the world.

Suddenly, they heard a loud crash before an uproar emerged, and the four girls turned to see what the heck that noise came from.

There Taeyeon stood, on top of a table with chairs lying on the ground with about a dozen girls crowded beneath the table all jumping up to Taeyeon. It truly looked like a bunch of dogs trying to catch a poor kitten that had just ran up a tree.

"Oh, looks like the chicken is in someone else's hands now." Jessica said as she saw the massive piece of chicken in Taeyeon's hands as said girl was desperately trying to swat the other girls away as she finally ate the damn thing.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" All the other girls screamed out as Taeyeon jumped up and down the table with glee, feeling victorious as a dorky smile shined on her face.

"I win!" Taeyeon shouted with a mouth full of chicken as she hopped down the table and did a victory lap around all the defeated girls on the ground.

"AH I WAS SO CLOSE!" Yoona yelled as she punched the ground, panting heavily as she tried to catch her breath from all the running and jumping that she had done.

Suzy and Yuri looked like they were about to pass out as they lay down on the ground with their eyes closed and their arms on their forehead. Pretty surprising for the two girls who spent the most time in the gym.

Eunji and Naeun were sitting next to each other as Naeun rested her head on Eunji's shoulder, both of them not really worn out but more just disappointed. They hadn't eaten chicken in forever.

Hyoyeon and Namjoo, the two which had fallen over the first time they were rushing over to the chicken, were staring at the ceiling while laughing their lungs out, both finding the situation they were just in extremely funny.

"Fancy that, all that running and chasing for a piece of chicken we didn't even get." Namjoo said with a laugh as she put her hands on her hips and shook her head while laughing along with Hyoyeon.

Sunny and Sooyoung however, took it the hardest as they stared angrily at Taeyeon, who was still happily chewing away at the prize she had ran her heart out for.

"Damn you Tae..." Sooyoung said with an angry pout as she slammed the table and looked around for more chicken to eat.

And her eyes went straight to Chorong and Bomi, who were still happily munching away the side of the cafe.

"Wait... Chorong and Bomi still have chicken..." Sooyoung said rather loudly as she stared blankly at Chorong and Bomi. The food ghost had possessed her.

Chorong and Bomi stopped eating as they turned to look at all the other girls, who were now all staring at them.

Turning to face each other slowly, Chorong and Bomi gulped.

"Crap."

The other girls all let out what seemed like a battle cry as they charged towards Chorong and Bomi for another chance for their food, even though there was a much easier option where Jessica, Tiffany, Hayoung and Seohyun were sitting at.

Chorong and Bomi grabbed the bowl they had put their chicken in as they took off at the speed of light, with all the other girls starting to take chase.

Thankfully, it seemed like two more girls got their brains back as Eunji and Naeun saw Jessica and Tiffany watching the whole thing with an almost full tray of chicken still next to them.

"Ah we're such idiots!" Eunji and Naeun said at the same time as they face-palmed themselves, shaking their heads at their own stupidity.

The couple walked over to where Jessica and Tiffany were sitting.

"Oh, welcome to the Common Sense Club." Jessica said in a joking manner as she pulled out two more seats for Eunji and Naeun to sit, which they both did.

Both grabbing the food which they had sought for so long, they watched as Chorong and Bomi ran away frantically from the crazed food-a-holics behind them.

Jessica still shook her head as she swallowed a piece of chicken which Tiffany had just fed her.

"Idiotic dorks the lot of them."

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Seems like the girls really like chicken huh? Haha.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!