Chapter 84-Let's Go Explore The World!-Long Road Trip-Tzuyu and Tiffany

JeTi: The Life Journey

So all the girls swiftly boarded the Twice bus, which was actually a lot smaller than they thought. It looked a lot bigger from afar, but it was actually just a little minibus. Which was good as it would suit the conditions and locations that they would visit. Jessica and Yoona both dumped their heavly luggage along with the rest of Twice in a boot at the side of the bus before promptly getting on board, where Chaeyoung, who kinda looked half asleep at this point, was sitting in the Driver's Seat.

"Alright, everybody aboard?!" Jihyo, being her usual loud self, exclaimed in the bus, causing Nayeon and Krystal to cover their ears slightly while the others winced a little. Jihyo was really too loud, she was literally like a microphone at times.

Ignoring the pained expressions on most of the girls' faces, Jihyo did a quick head count, her head nodding slightly as she pointed at all the girls in the bus one by one, counting slowly in her head and after confirming that everyone was indeed on the bus, she gave a quick thumbs up to Chaeyoung, who got the message and started the bus's engine, stepping on the pedal and starting to drive towards their first destination.

Suddenly, Sana burst up and stood right in the center of the bus, pushing Jihyo slightly away as the latter let out a surprised gasp as the Japanese girl suddenly burst out right in front of her.

"OK~! So, me, Minatozaki Sana, will be your main tour guide for this journey!" Sana enthusiastically shouted as she opened up the planner that they had for that day, looking through the events with sparkling eyes as her smile grew wider and wider as she read the places that they would be visiting. Sometimes her eyes showed fear, and others showed happiness. That didn't really give Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal a good feeling when they saw slight fear pop up in Sana's eyes when she was looking at the locations. They slowly looked to Jessica, who was already asleep listening to music.

"So our first stop will be-" Sana began to say before being interupted by Dahyun, who got up and snatched the planner out from Sana's hands, gaining a horrified gasp from the young Japanese tour guide, who started stomping her feet and whining, causing the other two Japanese girls, Momo and Mina, to burst out laughing.

Meanwhile, around the bus, Dahyun and Nayeon were singing along to a song they were listening to on Nayeon's iPhone, hopping up and down as they moved their body to the beat of the what seemed to be very fast paced music as Nayeon and Dahyun looked like they were going crazy. Jihyo and Jungyeon were reading a book together, Harry Potter and The Cursed Child to be specific. They were discussing who their favourite character was and thinking up of cool theories and alternate paths the characters could take in their own world. Yoona and Krystal were also both asleep, their heads resting on each others as Jessica had forced them both to wake up really early, so they were obviously exhausted as was Jessica, who had to stay up the whole night implementing security measures and packing for the trip. She was fast asleep by the window seat next to Tiffany of course.

Tiffany wasn't asleep however, as she was the one that had got the most rest out of all the 4 girls, but a certain dark red haired girl was really catching her eye.

Tzuyu was quietly sitting by the window, looking down at her fingernails as she played around with a loose string on her hoodie, making Tiffany laugh slightly as Tzuyu looked really cute playing around. 

Tzuyu heard Tiffany laugh, turning to see her staring straight at her and her face immediately turned a violent shade of red, immediately pulling the hood of her hoodie over her head as she slouched down even lower into her seat, turning away from Tiffany.

Now Tzuyu had definitely caught Tiffany's attention. An extremely shy girl who was super quiet and didn't dare look at anybody, sitting away from the others and scarily beautiful and angelic. It reminded Tiffany of...

Tiffany turned back to look at and Jessica and smiled, swiping some loose strands of hair away from her forehead as she left a soft kiss there.

"Pardon me Jessi, but I have to find out more about her." Tiffany said with a smile as she gave Jessica another kiss on the cheek before silently making her way to Tzuyu.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Gosh that was so embarassing!" Tzuyu hissed under her breath as she rolled herself into a ball in her seat. She had thought that Tiffany was really pretty when she first saw her, so it was unbelievable the feeling she got when she saw Tiffany looking straight back at her with a dazzling eyesmile.

At this moment, Tiffany quietly sat next to Tzuyu, who didn't notice a thing as she was still buried underneath her hoodie with her knees on her head, rolled up in her seat. Tiffany thought this was even cuter as she leaned right in front of Tzuyu and whispered,

"Hey, I'm Tiffany."

Tzuyu nearly leapt out from her seat as she let out a cute squeal, her hood flying off her head as she lifted up at least 10 inches off her seat, nearly banging her head on the ceiling as her heart raced like a Formula 1 car going at 300 km/h. 

"H-H-H-Hi... My-My-My name is-Tz-Tzu-Tzuyu..." Tzuyu very shyly and quietly replied, still looking at the floor as she gulped loudly, too shy to look up at Tiffany as she feared that her face would turn even redder than it already was. She didn't know why she was acting like that with Tiffany, she felt fine when introducing herself to the four of them just now. But when it's just Tiffany herself... Tzuyu felt her butterflies in her stomach and her face burning red. She had only felt like this with two other girls, and they were both on this bus.

Tiffany thought it would be best if she just left Tzuyu alone for now, she still was incredibly shy, so she would take it slow for now, just like how she did with Jessica.

"I hope we can be great friends Tzuyu." Tiffany finished her last sentence before heading back to Jessica, with Tzuyu letting a sigh of relief as she now closed her eyes and rested.

However, there were now two other girls that had their eyes on Tzuyu, and they were the ones that Tzuyu had that 'feeling' for.

Nayeon and Sana were now both looking intently at Tzuyu with mixed expressions of care, sadness, and joy.

"Tzuyu..." They both muttered.

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Finally managed to update fairly quickly! Thankfully, school is slowing down a bit now so I can update more! Keep a lookout on this new journey! And who gets Tzuyu? I don't know! Wait and see!

I can't thank you guys enough for sticking with me this long! You all are amazing! Though some have left me which is fine, new ones have come! So please stay until this story ends! And leave a comment! I love reading them! 

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya! <3