Chapter 100-The Finale

JeTi: The Life Journey

"This is the moment I've been longing for Jessi..." Tiffany muttered through teary eyes as Jessica helped her to put on her wedding gown, smiling brightly as in only a moment's time, they would be walking down the red carpet and making it official that they would become husband and wife, or wife and wife in this scenario.

Jessica just smiled at Tiffany as she now took a flower crown from a top the dressing table and gently put it on top of Tiffany's head, creating two angels at that moment as Jessica put her head on Tiffany's shoulder as they both looked at each other in the mirror.

The world stopped at that moment as both of them just admired each other's beauty for a while. The puffy red lips of Tiffany, the pearl white skin of Jessica, everything looked so beautiful.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door, which was the signal to Jessica and Tiffany that it was time.

"Ready Tiff?" Jessica asked her soon to be wife as she put her arm out for Tiffany to wrap around as they make their way out onto the flower panel that had been so lovingly set up by Eunji and Naeun.

Tiffany laughed as she put her arm around Jessica's and sighed.

"You don't even have to ask."

Jessica and Tiffany, arm in arm, made their way out of the house, led by Taeyeon, who was the Best Man, and Eunji, who was the flower girl.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Oh when are they coming out..." Yuri muttered in anticipation as she gripped her thighs anxiously waiting for her two friends to emerge. She had dressed up to the nines for this event, well of course she had to considering how massive this moment was. But that just made things all the more nerve wrecking as she moved her dark brown hair away from her forehead.

Hyoyeon, who was leading the music charge, was giving the music crew she had assembled the last few reminders for the notes they were supposed to play as she waved her conductor's stick around, trying to get her hand gestures stuck in the crew's head.

Chorong and Bomi were adding the finishing touches on the buffet at the side, putting in some flowers on the corner of the long white table while Bomi wrote a, "Happy Jessica and Tiffany Day~!" note next to the vase of roses that had just been freshly plucked by Sunny at her family's garden branch.

Nayeon and Jihyo were reading through the script again as they were the hosts that Jessica picked out for the wedding. Nayeon was supposed to be the one to introduce Jessica and Tiffany to the flower stand while Jihyo did the rest, which included starting off the music crew. They would then both end off by singing along with the music band, a slow ballad was planned.

Momo, Sana and Mina had planned a dance performance for the two lovebirds, which the three Japanese girls had spent ages preparing for this event. They too were dressed up in fancy suits with jet black fedoras to go with it, along with a red tie.

Tzuyu, Hayoung, Chaeyoung and Seohyun, the youngest girls in the group, were to be form a guard of honour and toss roses along with Eunji as they wore nearly the same type of outfit as the brides, except their dress wasn't as unique but Tzuyu, Hayoung and Seohyun had to wear flat shoes as per personal request of Chaeyoung, who felt that it was incredibly unfair and degrading if the other three giants had to wear high heels along with her.

Jungyeon, Namjoo, and Sunny were making sure the spotlights were all aimed at the proper direction, which was right smack in the center of the red carpet and on the flower panel.

Victoria, who had been given the 'prestigious' honour of being the ring bearer as Jessica thought it would be really cute and kind of embarrassing for the normally prideful and mature Victoria to do a job meant for children.

Taeyeon was given the biggest job out of all of them though. She was the wedding officiant. She was the one that was going to make Jessica and Tiffany Wife and Wife.

After 5 minutes of tense waiting time, Jessica and Tiffany finally emerged from the house with the biggest smiles possible on their faces, arm in arm as they made their way to the red carpet.

All the audience rose to their feet and clapped as loud as they could while the youngest girls rained flowers all over Jessica and Tiffany while cheering loudly, with Jessica snatching a flower out of the air and putting it on Tiffany's head while the spotlight shone brightly on them.

Jessica and Tiffany now reached the flower panel as they stepped on top of it while Victoria made her way down the aisle and passed the rings on to Taeyeon, who sniggered a little when she saw Victoria try to hold on to whatever little pride she had left, biting her lip in slight irritation as she made her way down to stand with Krystal, who immediately began to start making fun of her.

"Nice one little girl." Krystal said with a snigger as she intentionally covered with the hand that had her engagment ring on it.

"Sh-shut up. You stop flaunting your ring too." Victoria said while rolling her eyes.

Krystal just giggled.

Jessica and Tiffany turned to face each other when the audience turned quiet in anticipation for the huge moment that was about to occur.

"Do you, Jessica Jung, take Tiffany Hwang as your wife?" 

Jessica looked at Tiffany with a smile and nodded.

"I do."

Taeyeon now turned to Tiffany, who looked like she was about to break down.

"And do you, Tiffany Hwang, take Jessica Jung as your wife?"

Tiffany's tears were already dropping by the time Taeyeon finished her sentence, her head nodding furiously like a bobblehead as Jessica just smiled.

Taeyeon clapped her hands together as she smiled at her two best friends in front of her before making the final announcement.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jessica leaned in and kissed Tiffany while the whole audience behind them rose to their feet and burst into applause, confetti now falling from the sky as the sun shone brightly above them. A perfect day for a perfect moment.

 

Fin~

 

Author Notes:

Well... It's been a long journey, but it's all over now. Thank you guys SO MUCH for all your support over the year! You all are the reason why I keep writing this story! To all my subscribers, old and new, I LOVE YOU <3 and to those who left... Shame you couldn't stay all the way, but I still appreciate you all for giving my story a chance :)

Well that's it. For the final time, LOVE YOU GUYS! TILL NEXT TIME, SEE YA! WISH JESSICA AND TIFFANY A HAPPY LIFE!!!