Chapter 9- Happy Accident

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Alright so this is what happened.."

..........

*Flashback*

"Although Jessi...." Tiffany grabbed Jessica's shoulder and spun her round, so they were face-to-face.

"I do kinda like this...." Tiffany grabbed Jessica's waist.

"Me..." Tiffany's hand moved to Jessica's stomach.

"And you...." Tiffany's hand moved to Jessica's chest.

"Alone. In a dark room." Tiffany lightly grabbed Jessica's jaw.

Jessica was frozen.

"Now close your eyes Jessi...."

Tiffany moved closer and closer to Jessica's face....

........

*PIAK*

Tiffany slapped Jessica's cheek and ran away, laughing crazily.

Jessica realised what happened and was fuming.

"YAH! Tiffany Hwang Miyoung!!! Get back here!!!" Jessica let out her battle cry, her dolphin scream, and took off to chase Tiffany.

"Haha bet you can't catch me!" Tiffany kept running around in circles, with Jessica right behind her.

"Yah! Got you!" Jessica grabbed the back of Tiffany's shirt.

But, right at that moment, Jessica tripped over a chair and started to fall.

Jessica braced for impact and closed her eyes but felt nothing.

Instead she felt something soft....

.......

 

On her lips.

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and lo and behold, she was on top of Tiffany, lips connected.

Tiffany smirked.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOODDDD!!!!!!" Jessica yelled in her mind.

But in real life, she was frozen.

"Wow Jessi" Tiffany said, lips still connected. "Your quite daring"

Tiffany flipped Jessica over so she was on top.

"But I'm the one on top.." Tiffany smirked.

Tiffany slowly started to move to Jessica's lips, kissing her again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Tiffany finally stopped and her lips, savouring the taste of Jessica's lips.

"Tasty" Tiffany said, smirking.

Jessica head was spinning. 

"Her lips tasted soooo good!!" Jessica thought.

"Come on Jess" Jessica's mind was echoing. "You know you loved those lips. And the person who has those lips. Just show Tiffany a bit of your love for her..."

"That's it Tiff" Jessica thought. Jessica rose up and stared straight at Tiffany, much to Tiffany's surprise.

"My turn...." Jessica seductively said to Tiffany.

Tiffany gulped.

.............

Jessica pushed Tiffany to the wall with force and pinned Tiffany's hands behind her head.

"I'm in control now" Jessica whispered in Tiffany's ear, causing Tiffany to shudder.

Jessica smirked.

Jessica started kissing everywhere on Tiffany's face and her neck. But never once went to her lips, causing Tiffany to be extremely frusturated.

"Jessi please!" Tiffany pleaded Jessica, who was her neck. "Stop teasing"

Jessica smirked ily again and went right into Tiffany's ear to whisper,

"Like it when it's done to you? This is how I felt all those times you teased me. Now, it's your turn"

Tiffany gulped again.

Jessica kissed Tiffany's neck, before slowly moving down. Soon, Jessica reached one of Tiffany's more 'private' areas.

"Jessi... don't... please" Tiffany begged a devilshly smirking Jessica.

Jessica rose up and crashed her lips onto Tiffany's, leaving Tiffany's eyes wide open in shock. It didn't take long before she started kissing back though.

Jessica was Tiffany's lips, begging for an entrance into . When Tiffany decided to open , Jessica finally realised what she was doing.

"Wait.." Jessica thought. "I'm making out with Tiffany...."

.........

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Jessica let out an ear piercing scream, causing Tiffany's heart to jump.

"YAH! Jessi! That was too loud!" Tiffany said, with her hand over her racing heart.

'OhmygodImsosorryTiffIdidntmeantomakeoutwithyouohmygodohmygod" Jessica blurted out quickly, leaving a confused Tiffany.

"Hold on slow down there Jess. Chill. Speak slowly."

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kiss you I don't know what I was thinking" Jessica blurted out.

Suddenly, Jessica's eyes started closing and she passed out.  

"Omo Jessi!" Tiffany ran over to to Jessica and put her hand over Jessica's forehead to feel that it was burning hot.

Tiffany sighed but started giggling.

Tiffany whispered into Jessica's ear,

"I liked that Jessi...."

......... 

"And that is what happened" Tiffany finished off.

Krystal's jaw was left hanging after hearing Tiffany's story.

"Wait, so your not dating my sis right?" Krystal asked Tiffany.

"As of now nope" Tiffany shook her head.

"Yet you made out with her?"

"Yup" Tiffany nodded her head.

"WHAT!!!??!!" Krystal exploded and quickly stood up, leaving her chair flipped onto it's side.

"Calm down Kryssie! Take it like a.... best friend make out!" Tiffany tried to calm down the fuming younger Jung.

"Calm down?! You pretty much just took advantage of my sister!!" Krystal yelled.

"Did you forget? YOUR SIS WAS THE ONE WHO INITIATED THE KISS. NOT ME!!!" Tiffany yelled back.

Krystal was calming down a bit now, although still angry.

"I shouldn't have yelled like that at you unnie. Sorry" Krystal apologised to Tiffany. "I was just kind of angry because... sigh.. she's kind of confused about her feelings right now..Oh shucks I shouldn't have told you that"

"What? Confused about what?" Tiffany asked Krystal.

"Not telling"

"Come on Kryssie~ tell Fany-unnie~"

"No. If you really want to know then ask unnie" Krystal said, defiant.

'Fine..." Tiffany pouted.

Krystal took a sip of water from the cup she had brought her earlier.

"Anyway why did you come home so late? Were you out on a date?" Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows.

Hearing that, Krystal's face turned bright red and she started to choke on her water.

*cough* *cough* "N..o! I wasn't!" Krystal tried to deny, though her face was the complete oppsosite of what she meant.

"Oh don't try to lie Kryssie! Your face is bright red. Who was it with? Yoong?" Tiffany teased Krystal.

Bullseye. Tiffany hit the nail on the head.

Krystal face turned even more red.

"Waaahhh little Kryssie went on a date~ you got together with Yoong fast gurl. What did you do? Did you sweet talk her? Or did you do something else?" Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Krystal covered her face with a cushion and screamed,

"Unnie!!! I'm not that type of person!" Krystal yelled through the cushion.

"Kryssie went on a date with Yoongie~" Tiffany teased Krystal.

"YAH! Only I can call her Yoongie! No one else!!" Krystal yelled. But she soon realised what she said and slammed the cushion on her face again.

Tiffany just proccessed what Krystal had said and burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU JUST ADMITTED IT!!!!!" Tiffany was rolling on the sofa, clutching her stomach.

"I'll go check on unnie..." Krystal, looking for an excuse, got up and was about to make her way to Jessica's room when she heard...

"No need for that. I'm fine"

Krystal's eyes went wide open and she slowly turned around to see a smirking Jessica.

*gulp*

"Oooooooo" Tiffany said.

"You have some explaining to do missy...." Jessica walked over to Krystal and pushed her down onto the chair.

"Now tell Tiff and I here.." Jessica sat down.

"How you did it? Everything. From when you started. AND tell us about your date"

Krystal gulped.

Jessica and Tiffany glanced at each other and smirked. Before looking back at an embarrased Krystal.

 

Author Notes:

Oooooo what are JeTiStal gonna talk about? I don't know ;) Thanks to all those who commented 'JeTiYoonStal 4evar'! Looks like people actually read these crappy author notes. Oh JeTi are gonna have so much fun teasing poor lil' Soojungie! But that's for next update. See ya then!