Chapter 61-Miracles Can Happen

JeTi: The Life Journey

The loud sounds of sirens blaring filled the area as police cars and an ambulance pulled up outside the the shed, and Luna breathed a sigh of relief. They had arrived much sooner than expected.

A few familar faces pulled out as the same people who attended to Yoona's case, Officer Donghae and Paramedic Siwon ran into the shed and break neck speed, with lots of other assistants running in with a stretcher.

"Quick! If we're fast, we can save her!" Siwon ordered to his comrades, who all nodded as they put their arms under Jessica.

"3, 2, 1. Lift!!" The paramedics yelled at the same time as they lifted Jessica onto the stretcher, a few drips of blood falling as her body lay on the stretcher.

Officer Dongahe ran over to the devastated girls, who were all breaking down in tears and lying on the sandy and dirty ground.

"Girls, calm down. We've prepared cars for all of you to follow her to the ambulance. Paramedic Siwon and I give you our word, Miss Jung will be fine." Donghae said as he rallied the cars outside to open all the doors to their cars to allow the girls to enter easily.

Eunji, being the mentally strongest out of the bunch of girls, took several deep breaths and wiped away her tears before squatting in front of all the girls.

"Come on girls! Let's go, for Jessica!" Eunji said to all the other girls, who were all still crying heavily.

The other girls all nodded as they started to stand up, looking outside the shed to see the paramedics putting Jessica into the ambulance.

"Girls! Hurry!" Luna yelled as she pointed at all the cars, telling them to hurry up and come.

The girls all looked at each other before running off to the cars, their legs running as fast as they ever had.

Eunji and Naeun both entered the same car, with Yoona and Krystal hopping into another. Tiffany? She went to the car right behind the ambulance.

"Let's go!" Donghae shouted as he entered the lead car and started driving, slamming on the gas pedal as the car went up to eighty kilometers an hour, wanting to get to the hospital as soon as possible.

Tiffany put her hands together and started praying, she would give up anything for Jessica to be safe. ANYTHING.

"Come on Jessi...."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The ambulance and police cars arrived at the hospital in record time, with the traffic lights all going green today.

Doors flew open as the paramedics quickly lifted Jessica out of the ambulance and dashing off to the Emergency Room, all of them with dead serious expressions on their faces.

All the girls got out of the car, all trying to dash off after the stretcher. 

However, as Naeun was still in her work outfit and thus wearing high heels, tripped on a rogue stone on the walkway.

"Ahh!" Naeun yelled as she nearly fell onto the ground, but she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and prevent that from happening.

Eunji hoisted Naeun up and they were face to face, with only and inch separating them.

"Be careful Naeunie." Eunji muttered before she lifted Naeun up bridal style and ran to the Emergency Room, causing Naeun to let out a squeal of surprise as her cheeks grew as red as a rose.

Eunji smiled a bit when she saw Naeun's face but immediately turned serious again when she remembered about Jessica.

Due to her large amount of strength and workouts at the gym, Eunji was able to carry the very light Naeun to the Emergency Room rather easily.

When Eunji and Naeun reached the Emergency Room, they saw Jessica enter the Operation Room and the other three girls sitting on the seats, holding their breaths.

"How is she?" Eunji asked as she lay Naeun down on the seat and sat next to her, her face full of concern.

"She looks better than when we first saw her, the injection they gave her added some color to her face, but she still looks awful." Tiffany explained before she let out a sigh, shaking her head slightly as she felt the bitter feelings start to settle in again.

Yoona put her hand on Tiffany's shoulder, patting it slightly as her mood was raised a bit. Since Jessica was in the hands of the best hospital in the world, Yoona had the right to feel a bit more reassured.

"So... Are you two dating?" Yoona asked Naeun and Eunji, who were trying to adjust the high heels on Naeun's feet.

Naeun immediately let out a cough while Eunji sniggered, liking the thought of dating Naeun.

"No, we're not. Well, not yet." Eunji teased as she winked at Naeun, who punched Eunji's shoulder lightly, embarrased to a whole other level.

It was pretty much a fact that yes, Naeun did have feelings for Eunji. But she was still horribly shy and did not dare to admit it to Eunji.

Yoona and Krystal let out an "Aww." when they saw the interactions between Eunji and Naeun, while Tiffany showed the first smile that she had the entire day.

"You two have to get together, you look adorable together!" Krystal said to Eunji and Naeun, who both just let out chuckles as their hands slowly started to twitch.

Tiffany snapped her fingers at Eunji, who immediately turned her attention to Tiffany.

"Eunji, as a friend and unnie, I advise you to... Go for it!" Tiffany said in a higher pitched voice, causing Yoona and Krystal to let out a few laughs.

Eunji nodded and put her hand up in a salute motion.

"Aye aye captain!" Eunji replied as Naeun hid her face behind her hair, her face now literally glowing red.

Eunji went up right to Naeun and pulled her hands away from her hair so Naeun couldn't hide from them anymore.

"Don't hide that beautiful face." Eunji said to Naeun, causing Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal to let out a loud "Kyaaa!"

Naeun let out a girlish whine and was about to hit Eunji but was stopped by the Operation Door's opening, causing everyone to immediately get up to their feet.

The doctor took off his smile and revealed a wide, proud smile.

"Operation success."

 

Author Notes:

Thanks so much for your replies guys! Looks like most of you want it to go back to fluff, and that's exactly what I'll do! Prepare for a lot more Naeunji and Apink now though! Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!