Chapter 62-Hooray

JeTi: The Life Journey

"YESS!"

Eunji and Naeun jumped up in to the air at the same time while both of their hands were held together, jumping up and down together in excitement.

Yoona and Krystal hugged each other tightly and pumped their fists in the air, the joy of it all soon to overwhelm them.

Tiffany collapsed in her seat and let out a sigh of relief, tears of joy falling from the eyes that were now showing a true eyesmile once again.

The surgeon smiled proudly at the sight of the girls celebrating so happily. This is why he wanted to become a surgeon in the first place, to see the joy of being able to save a life.

"When can we see her?" The girls yelled at the same time, wide smiles plastered on their faces as happiness began to surge all through their body.

The surgeon put up a gesture asking the girls to wait before looking back into the Operation Room.

"Umm ladies, there's still more stuff to be handled and it might take a while. So please make yourself comfortable." The surgeon said with a smile before entering the Operation Room again, the doors closing behind him.

The girls sat back down again and let out the breath they had been holding in, all of them just so happy that Jessica was safe.

"I feel so great that I could just kiss someone now!" Eunji said out loud with her arms in the air, with a devious glance going right towards a certain black haired girl sitting next to her.

Naeun let out a cough, her cheeks starting to glow red again when she saw the glance that Eunji was giving her.

Yoona and Krystal both let out teasing sniggers, while Tiffany just eyesmiled at the sight.

"Ah young love. How refreshing." Tiffany said while slowly shaking her head, her eyesmile still shining as bright as ever.

Yoona let out a snort of laughter when she heard what Tiffany said.

"Seriously Fany-ah? How old are you? Your 22! Your speaking like your 50 or something." Yoona said to Tiffany, who just flipped her hair at Yoona.

"Whatever! I'm sure at 50, I'll be much prettier than you!" Tiffany said to Yoona while sticking her tongue out, a cheeky grin escaping too.

Yoona frowned and made a fist at Tiffany.

"I'll be with the better Jung anyway." Yoona said before she hugged Krystal tightly, with Krystal laughing along with Yoona.

Tiffany slammed the empty seat next to her, fake anger starting to emerge again.

"Yah! Don't you dare insult Jessi! Who's the best Jung here anyway? It's Jessi of course!" Tiffany yelled, wanting to protect her currently unconscious girlfriend. 

"No! It's Soojungie!" Yoona yelled back indignantly, hugging Krystal even tighter while showing an aggressive facial expression.

Tiffany and Yoona now turned to Naeun, who gave a look of surprise.

"Naeun-ah, who's the best Jung here? Jessica or Krystal?" Tiffany and Yoona both asked Naeun, who just stammered.

"Uhh...Ummm..."

Eunji sat quietly in her seat, rocking back and forth slowly as she hoped Naeun would call her name.

"I'm a Jung too..." Eunji thought in her mind as she pouted, rocking back and forth slightly faster now.

Naeun shook her head firmly before hugging Eunji's waist, giving Eunji a pleasant surprise.

"None of them. It's this one right here." Naeun said to Eunji, giving off a bright smile as she moved closer to Eunji.

Yoona, Krystal and Tiffany all let out squeals of excitement when they saw how bold Naeun had become all of a sudden.

"Jessi would be so proud." Tiffany muttered as she knew that Jessica wanted Eunji and Naeun to be together as much as she wanted.

It was now Eunji's turn to become shy as she slowly started to melt, her face becoming redder and redder.

"Naeun-ah! I Lo-" Eunji was about to continue but was cut off by the doors of the Operation Room opening with Jessica on a bed with wheels emerging out from it.

Jessica was still out cold, but she looked much better, with all the color that Jessica usually had in her face being ejected back into her, like she had been given a new life.

"You all can follow me to her ward, after we set everything up, you can visit her." The surgeon said before starting to walk away with everyone else follwoing him. 

Eunji lingered near the back as yes, she was quite frustrated that she couldn't finish telling Naeun what she wanted to say.

As she watched Naeun hold onto Jessica's bed, Eunji smiled while slowly nodding her head.

"Next time baby."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After everything was set up, the IV drops and the rest, the head surgeon left the room.

"Due to Miss Jung's prestige and me being the biggest fan of her fashion store, I've given her the largest room available with extra beds so you all can stay overnight." The surgeon said with a laugh at the end.

The girls' jaws all dropped when they heard what the surgeon said as they all let out girlish screams of happiness, with the surgeon laughing along with them.

"Oppa thanks so much!" Tiffany shouted as she hugged the surgeon, causing him to let out a shy chuckle.

"What's your name oppa?" Yoona asked the surgeon, who now turned his attention to Yoona.

"Hmm? Oh it's Jeong-su, but I prefer Leeteuk." The surgeon said before leaving the room, letting the girls enjoy some peace and quiet.

The girls all ran to Jessica like a reflex, all checking to make sure that Jessica was alright.

Heartbeat stable, face regaining it's beauty, chest still as large as ever, which Tiffany would loooove in future scenarios. *Wink* 

"Jessi, it's me, Tiff." Tiffany said as she leaned forward right in front of Jessica's face, with the other girls watching her.

"I already miss you so much. You've given me a lot of grief these few months huh? The cancer, and now this?" Tiffany said with a sad laugh at the end. It was pretty awful how many bad things Jessica had gone through. But if Jessica was strong enough to pull through it, why couldn't Tiffany.

Kissing Jessica on the forehead, Tiffany let out a sigh.

"Maybe now, things can finally go back to normal."

 

Author Notes:

Awww Eunji! SO CLOSE! Argh! But don't worry, Eunji will get another chance! And the hint at the end about Jessica's chest? Eh? *Winks again* Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!