Chapter 31-Together Forever

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Yoongie!" Krystal ran to Yoona, who was lying in her bed in the hospital.

"Hey Soojungie!" Yoona and Krystal hugged, with Yoona kissing Krystal's forehead.

"Are you ok? Are you still in pain? What did the doctor say? Can you come out soon?" everyone was asking Yoona a flurry of questions all at once.

"Alright guys! Chill out! I'm fine guys! The doctor said it wasn't too bad" Yoona smiled beautifully at all of her friends.

"Oh thank god" everyone let out a sigh of relief.

Just then, the doctor walked in.

"Ladies, Miss Im needs space. So only one visitor for now please" 

The girls agreed to let Yoona's girlfriend, Krystal, stay while they went home.

"Get well soon Yoong" the other girls waved goodbye before exiting the private ward, leaving Yoona and Krystal alone.

....................

"I'm so glad your ok. God I almost thought I was going to lose you" Krystal hugged Yoona's waist, causing Yoona to wince.

"Oh god sorry Yoongie! Are you ok?" Krystal gently rubbed the spot where Yoona was hurting.

"I'm fine Soojungie. As long as your fine, I'm fine" Yoona ruffled Krystal's hair with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Please... don't ever scare me like that again Yoongie..." Krystal gently hugged Yoona, afraid to touch one of Yoona's painful areas.

"I swear I won't..." Yoona kissed the Krystal's cheek before outting her hand on Krystal's cheek.

Krystal then tucked into the hospital bed with Yoona as it was big enough to fit two people.

Tears were starting to fall from Krystal's eyes.

"Why are you crying Soojungie?" Yoona used her thumb to wipe off Krystal's tears from her cheek.

"It was my fault that you got hurt so badly..." Krystal was crying harder now, her body shaking.

"It's not your fault sweetheart..." Yoona hugged Krystal's head and patted it.

"Yes it is... everything is my fault... I'm the worst girlfriend ever..." Krystal started hitting herself, hitting harder each time.

"Soojungie! Stop that!" Yoona grabbed both of Krystal's arm and looked straight into her teary eyes.

"Don't you dare say your the worst girlfriend ever. You are the sweetest thing I have ever had the fortune to meet. Now and forever. That's why I chose to be with you. Love Soojungie always remember?" Yoona ed the first button on her hospital gown and pulled out the couple necklace Krystal had bought them.

Seeing this, Krystal was crying hard now.

"How can someone be this sweet? God I love you so much Yoongie..." Krystal took out her necklace too.

Krystal leaned forward and kissed Yoona on the lips, both their necklaces touching.

The kiss was full of love, the both of them enjoying the moment.

Both slowly pulled out and put a hand on each other's cheeks.

"Together forever right?"

"Always"

"You'll never leave me right?"

"Never"