Chapter 56-Why...

JeTi: The Life Journey

Tiffany was glaring at Jessica with all her might, so angry that you could practically see smoke coming out from her nostrils.

"Jessica Jung..." Tiffany started to speak, wanting to yell, wanting to scream and shout until the entire world could hear her.

But she couldn't. Why? Because she still loved Jessica, and she couldn't bring herself to scream at the girl that has been with her throughout their entire lives.

Eunji was staring nervously at the side, biting her fingernails as she prayed that nothing bad would happen. Especially in her cafe. Luckily most of the customers had left, and it was just the two angry girls.

Needing to do something to take her mind off this situation, Eunji let down her hair and tried to style it in a weird sort of bun, but failed miserably.

"I look better with my hair down anyway..." Eunji muttered to herself, trying to giggle slightly to cheer herself up a bit in this dire event.

Right at that moment however, Naeun came out of the kitchen, removing her apron as she briskly walked over to where Eunji was standing.

"What's going on?" Naeun asked, whispering in Eunji's ear as she glanced over at Jessica and Tiffany as she has never really seen them before.

Eunji sighed and put her hand up to Naeun's ear.

"Relationship problems. Thankfully we don't have them." Eunji replied, giving Naeun a sly kiss on the cheek as she pulled away.

Naeun was flustered, her cheeks flaming red as a red mark in the shape of Eunji's lips left on her cheek as Eunji decided to wear a lot of lipstick today, probably to do exactly what she did.

"Ya..Yah! Get rid of that mark, Bomi will kill me!" Naeun hissed, looking nervously back at the kitchen to make sure her manager, Bomi, didn't come storming out.

Eunji scoffed as she waved her hand dismissively at Naeun's plea.

"Bomi? That little pink haired monster?" Eunji said in a joking tone. Bomi and Eunji were actually really good friends.

Suddenly, a loud slam at the table was heard at the table in front of them, causing Eunji and Naeun to jump up in shock.

Jessica was stood in front of Tiffany now, glaring right at her as Tiffany now started to back away.

"Is it illegal to try and make a new friend?" Jessica said in a low, threatening voice. One that she had never used with Tiffany before.

But Tiffany wasn't about to lose again. Not this time.

"Make a new friend? Your practically trying to get in her pants at this point! Which come to think of it, is probably why you wanted to see her in the first place!" Tiffany yelled out loud, her blind rage causing her to not even think twice about her words.

Jessica's eyes turned darker than they already were. Things just became a lot worse.

Eunji and Naeun slowly stepped back, wanting to run away as they knew things were about to get reeallly bad.

"So, that's what you think of your girlfriend huh? Just some trying to every girl she sees huh?" Jessica hissed as her hands slowly balled into fists, her eyes cold.

Tiffany's rage however, gave her no sense of fear however. 

"That's the impression your giving me!" Tiffany yelled out in Jessica's face, causing Jessica to let out a very empty laugh.

"Hmm. Fine then." Jessica said as she stepped right in front of Tiffany.

Jessica's right fist flew up and gave Tiffany a huge right hook, causing Tiffany to fall on the floor.

Eunji and Naeun gasped in shock, scrambling to Tiffany to try and help her out.

Jessica's tears came flying down as she ran out of the cafe, the soft jingle of the bells ringing signaling Jessica's leave.

Tiffany lay down on the ground. Heartbroken.

Eunji and Naeun shared a worried look before nodding at each other, both agreeing to try and help Tiffany up to a seat.

Both girls grabbed Tiffany by the arms and used them to lift Tiffany up, which was quite easy as Eunji was rather strong and Tiffany was very light.

Naeun sighed after she put Tiffany down into a chair and looked straight at Eunji.

"This better get me a promotion..." Naeun muttered to Eunji while pouting, causing Eunji to giggle.

"Promotion? Your already one of the founders Naeun, you practically have the highest role in the entire company. It was your choice to become a waitress and let that pink haired troll watch you." Eunji replied, obviously poking fun at Bomi.

At that moment, Eunji felt a finger tap her shoulder. Turning around, Eunji saw her best friend, Bomi staring right back at her.

"Care to repeat what you said?" Bomi said with a fake smile plastered on her face, her eyes telling a totally different story from her smile.

Eunji let out an awkward chuckle as she slowly turned away.

"Crap..."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Outside, Yoona and Krystal were waiting in the car, whistling a song together as they looked at their phones.

"What's taking them so long?" Yoona muttered as she looked out the car's window and gasped when she saw Jessica crying freely, running out the store.

"YAH SOOJUNGIE! GO GET YOUR SISTER!" Yoona yelled out as she quickly got out the car and ran into the APink cafe, leaving behind a confused Krystal.

Krystal looked behind the car and saw her sister running away, gasping when she saw the sight.

"Oh crap, what happened?" Krystal muttered to herself before getting out the car, locking it and taking off after Jessica.

Meanwhile, Yoona, who barged into the store, saw Tiffany slumped motionless up against a seat and Bomi and Eunji battling on the ground, with Naeun staring awkwardly at them.

Yoona was slightly confused to say the least, she had no idea what was going on.

Naeun turned around and saw Yoona standing behind her, slightly shocking her for a moment but she quickly composed herself as she flashed a smile.

"Hi! Welcome to APink cafe! Sorry there's a bit of a, let's say tussle going on behind me." Naeun said, finishing off with an awkward chuckle.

Yoona laughed along with Naeun but she knew she had more important stuff to attend to. Tiffany.

"I'm here to collect my friend." Yoona said before quickly walking over to Tiffany and hoisting her in the air, bridal style, with the infamous Him Yoona showing out now.

Yoona took one look at Tiffany's face, seeing a fist mark on her cheek, causing Yoona to shake her head.

"Boy what did Jessica do this time..."

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Just because it's a drama period now it does not mean that the story would lose it's comedy! Also, would you guys mind if I put in some APink romance? Especially Eunji and Naeun, I love them so much! Let me know in the comments guys!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!