Chapter 8-Date

JeTi: The Life Journey

Lessons were taking way too long for Yoona and Krystal even though it was only a half day. Both could not wait to see each others beautiful face again.

Jessica was staring at Yoona, who was smiling way too much through the lessons.

"She's way too happy today" Jessica thought. "Wonder what got into her"

*riiinnngggg*

"Alright class dismissed! See you all tomorrow!" Professor Lim said, dismissing SNSD from their private class.

Yoona quicky packed up her bags and zoomed out of the classroom.

"Hey Tiff! We have to stay back for class duty!" Jessica yelled to Tiffany, who was about to follow Yoona out of the classroom.

"Awww man! I so wanted to go home!" Tiffany childishly stomped her feet, causing Jessica to giggle.

"Silly Tiff. Here" Jessica said, passing Tiffany a broom before going to arrange the chairs and tables.

Tiffany looked around and realised that they were alone in the classroom. Tiffany smirked and made her way to Jessica.

"Although Jessi....." Tiffany grabbed Jessica's shoulder and spun her around so they were face-to-face.

"I do kinda like this...." Tiffany whispered into Jessica's ear, her other hand on Jessica's waist.

"Me....." Tiffany's hand moved up to Jessica's stomach. 

"And you...." Tiffany now moved up to Jessica's chest.

"In a dark room. Alone..." Tiffany grabbed Jessica's jaw lightly.

Jessica was frozen.

"Now close your eyes Jessi....."

Tiffany moved closer and closer to Jessica's face....

..........

"There you are unnie. What took you so long?" Krystal asked Yoona, who had just arrived.

"Nuh uh!" Yoona waved her index finger in front of Krystal's face. "Yoongie! Not unnie!" 

Krystal cheeks turned pink.

"Ok... Yoongie.." Krystal smiled shyly at Yoona.

"Ahhh my Soojungie is sooo cute when she's shy!" Yoona ruffled Krystal's hair. "Let's go shall we?"

Krystal nodded.

"Follow me." Yoona led Krystal to her car, a striking red Ferrari

"Wow..." Krystal thought as she stared at Yoona's car.

"Hey, if you want to stare at something, stare at me! Not at my car" Yoona pouted.

Krystal decided to tease Yoona a bit.

.........

"Well your car is more beautiful than you" Krystal giggled at Yoona's shocked face. Krystal hugged Yoona's car and kissed the hood.

Yoona had never been so jealous of a car in her entire life.

"Yah! Soojungie~!" Yoona used her aegyo voice, which sent Krystal into a laughing fit.

"YAH! What's so funny?!" Yoona yelled at Krystal, who was lying on the car hood laughing.

"Your voice! Wah it was sooooo...." Krystal couldn't continue before exploding into laughter again.

Yoona pouted and stomped into her car, starting the engine. So Krystal had to follow suit and get into the passenger seat.

"Yoongie don't be angry with me." Krystal said to Yoona, who was looking away from Krystal with her arms folded.

"Yoongie~" Krystal went right in front of Yoona and pouted, with puppy eyes and putting her two fists on her cheeks, giving Yoona her full aegyo.

Yoona couldn't help but grin.

"Your too cute for me to stay angry" Yoona patted Krystal's head while smiling widely.

Krystal smiled and asked Yoona for a favour.

"Yoongie." Krystal was becoming more confident now. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Shoot" Yoona said.

"Can you do the voice you did earlier again?"

Yoona grinned.

"You mean this voice~" Yoona said, using her aegyo voice.

Krystal burst out laughing again, rolling around in her seat. Yoona could only laugh along at the sight.

"That voice is sooo cute!" Krystal said whilst laughing.

"I should use it more often then~" Yoona said, still using her aegyo voice.

Krystal had calmed down a bit now. She was cutely nodding her head agreeing with Yoona about using her aegyo voice more often.

Yoona heard Krystal's stomach grumble and started giggling. Krystal's cheek turned red.

"Guess your hungry eh?" Yoona giggled.

"Hehe... yeah.." Krystal shyly scratched the back of her head.

"Let's go for lunch then. At the mall." Yoona shifted up the gears and started to make her way to the mall.

.......

"What do you want to eat Soojungie?" Yoona and Krystal had just arrived at the food court, which had a huge variety of food.

"Uhhhhh.... maybe some Western food?" Krystal suggested.

"Alright. Like a burger or something?" Yoona asked.

After getting Krystal's confirmation, Yoona went to the Western food store to buy their food.

.........

A group of guys sitting nearby started staring at Krystal and were whistling at her.

"Hurry up Yoong..." Krystal thought.

One of the boys friends came back with a tray of food and saw what his friends were doing and shook his head. He put down his food and smacked the back of all his friends heads, scolding them.

The group of boys hung their heads and ate their food.

The boy who smacked his friends heads came over and aplogised to Krystal.

"Hey sorry about that, my friends are a bit immature" the boy said to Krystal. "I apologise on their behalf" the boy bowed to Krystal, who immediately told the boy to get up.

"No no no it's ok! Please stand up" Krystal said, a bit embarrased because no one ever bowed to her before.

"Thank you for being forgiving miss." The boy bowed again before leaving to go back to his table.

Yoona came back with their food right at that time.

"What did that guy want?" Yoona asked Krystal, sounding a bit threatening.

"Oh, his friends were being a bit rude and he came to apologise" Krystal cut out the staring and whistling part, not wanting Yoona to get angry.

"Oh that's nice. Not too many guys would apologise these days" Yoona said while taking a huge bite out of her burger.

"Yeah.... nice guys do exist... Let's eat!" Krystal picked up her burger and took a huge chomp.

..........

After a while, they were done with their food. Yoona had ordered about 5 more plates of food because she wasn't full yet and forced Krystal to eat some, despite Krystal's many struggles.

...........

"Ahhhh I'm so full!" Krystal groaned. Suddenly, Krystal let out a loud burp, causing Yoona to be sent into a fit of giggles. Krystal sank low into her seat and covered her face.

"Soojungie, want to watch a movie?" Yoona asked the embarrased Krystal,

"Hmmm? Oh yeah sure! You choose the movie" Krystal replied, face still a bit pink.

"Well I've been wanting to catch the new James Bond movie for a while now, do you mind?" Yoona asked.

"Sure. No problem" Krystal replied.

"Alright, let's go get the tickets" Yoona grabbed Krystal's hand before interwining their fingers. They then made their way to the cinema.

.........

"Soojungie, they only have tickets for 7.30, we have like 3 more hours to spend" Yoona said after checking on the available times.

"Hmmmm.... we can go hang out at the arcade" Krystal suggested.

"Great idea! I'll go get the tickets" Yoona scurried off to go book their seats for the movie.

.........

"Woah... the arcade is huuuge.." YoonKrys said at the same time, staring at what was going to be their funland for the next 3 hours.

Yoona and Krystal looked at each other and smiled. They wrapped their arms around each others and skipped into the arcade.

............

"Yeah!!! I won again!!" Yoona fist bumped the air, grinning at a disappointed Krystal.

"No fair....." Krystal pouted. "Your too good at table hockey"

"Oh cheer up Soojungie. Let's go play racing next" Yoona said, pointing at the racing machines.

"I won't lose to you this time!" Krystal ran to the machines.

"Oh you will little Soojungie!" Yoona chased after her.

...........

"How did you win?!" Yoona yelled, shocked that she lost to Krystal, who doesn't even drive.

"Yeepee! Looks like your not that great at driving Yoongie!" Krystal said, waving her arms around.

"How do you even know how to drive? I'm surprised you even knew how to shift the gears" Yoona asked Krystal.

"Sica-unnie taught me" Krystal replied.

"Ohhh I see" Yoona nodded her head.

Just then, something caught Krystal's eye. She stood up and took off towards it.

"Yah Soojungie where are you going!?" Yoona yelled after Krystal, who was still heading to wherever she was going.

Yoona then saw that Krystal was headed to the claw machines.

"Ahhhh ok." Yoona stood up and ran after Krystal.

......... 

"Wah I want that Yoongie!" Krystal childishly yelled and pointed to a cute stuffed blue rabbit.

"You want it?" Yoona said.

Krystal nodded violently.

Smiling, Yoona put a coin in the machine and controlled the claw to get the stuffed rabbit. Within the first try, bam, Yoona got it.

"Wah your so good Yoongie! You got it out first try!" Krystal exclaimed, excitedly clapping her hands.

"Here" Yoona passed the toy to Krystal. Something about Yoona seemed a bit off. And Krystal noticed.

"Wonder what's up with Yoong.." Krystal thought.

Krystal then saw Yoona staring at a stuffed Rilakkuma toy in the machine sadly before walking off.

"Gotcha"

Krystal took out a coin of her own and put it in the machine. Controlling the claw, she went directly to the Rilakkuma toy and grabbed it. And with some luck, she managed to get it.

Krystal stared proudly at the toy before catching up to Yoona.

"Yoong! Wait up!"

Yoona turned around and when she saw the Rilakkuma, her eyes went wide open and she broke into a huge smile. Yoona grabbed the toy and hugged it tight.

"I noticed you staring at it so I thought I would get it for you" Krystal said tp Yoona while rubbing her nape.

"Thank you Soojungie! I didn't have enough coins to get it so I was a bit disappointed" Yoona gave Krystal a huge hug. Krystal smiled and returned the hug.

"It's time to go Yoongie, the movie is gonna start soon" 

Yoona nodded and hand in hand, they made their way to the cinema. Stuffed toys in hand too of course.

........

"I'll go get the snacks and stuff Soojung-ah. Wait here ok?"

"Alright Yoongie"

Yoona walked over to the counter and ordered popcorn and 2 bottles of drinks. Then, an idea popped up in her head.

"Actually, just make it one large bottle" Yoona said to the person at the counter.

Smirking, Yoona took 2 straws and stuck them into the bottle before walking back to Krystal.

"Hey Soojungie, they only had one bottle left. Sorry" Yoona said to Krystal.

"Oh that's fine. Let's go, the cinema hall is open now" Krystal replied.

They both went into the hall and as luck would have it, they were alone. 

"Wow, a Bond movie without anybody watching. That's odd" Krystal said.

"Yeah, probably becaue it's the last day the movie is showing. Let's sit down Soojungie" Yoona said.

After making themselves comfortable, the movie started.

.........

Not too long into the movie, there was a rather 'intimate' scene.

Krystal's face became bright red and she covered her face with her jacket that she was wearing.

Yoona sniggered.

"What's wrong Soojungie? Are you shy?" Yoona teased.

"N...o! No!" Krystal said through the jacket.

"You know what?" Yoona put her hand on Krystal's waist and removed the jacket from Krystal's face.

"This gives me some ideas for the future...." Yoona whispered in Krystal's ear.

Krystal's face was so red Yoona could see it despite the darkness of the cinema. Krystal wrapped her jacket around her face again and looked away before letting out muffled screams through her jacket. Yoona giggled.

........

 Krystal got out of her personal battle with herself eventually. However, not too long after there was another 'intimate' scene.

"Oh no!" Krystal groaned in her mind. Looking for an excuse to not look at the screen, she decided to take a sip from the drink bottle.

Unfortunately for Krystal, Yoona decided to take a drink at the very same time as her.

Yoona and Krystal were both looking at each other. Noses touching, lips less then a centimeter apart.

Yoona smirked and started to move closer to Krystal. Embarrased, Krystal shot up like a rocket and stared at the screen, stuffing as much popcorn in as possible to prevent herself from screaming. Yoona could only giggle at the sight.

.........

Soon, the movie was over. Yoona looked over to Krystal, who's face was still red.

"How was the movie?" Yoona asked the crimson faced Krystal.

"It was good!" Krystal replied a bit too quickly, looking everywhere except Yoona.

Giggling, Yoona grabbed Krystal's hand and dragged her out the cinema.

"It's getting late Soojungie. Let's go home" Yoona said looking at her watch.

"Alright. Let's go" Krystal replied, still not looking at Yoona. 

Yoona interwined their fingers and brought them to the carpark, getting into her car and driving off.

Jung House

Soon, they reached the Jung House.

"We're here Soojungie" Yoona said to Krystal.

"Alright unnie. Take care" Krystal quickly said before getting out of the car as she was still really embarrased about what happened in the cinema.

Yoona pouted and got out of her car to chase Krystal.

"Soojung-ah! Wait!" Yoona grabbed Krystal's arm and spun her round.

"There's no need to be shy ok? We're girlfriends now" Yoona said, smiling at the embarrased younger Jung.

"Yeah... sorry for leaving like that Yoongie.." Krystal looked at Yoona and smiled.

Yoona smiled.

"See you tomorrow Soojungie. Good night" Yoona kissed Krystal's forehead before getting in her car and driving off.

Krystal touched the part Yoona kissed and started freaking out on the pavement. 

"KYAAA YOONGIE KISSED ME!" 

She then got a text message.

From:Yoongie

This isn't the first time I kissed you. No need to freak out over it. ;)

Krystal realised that Yoona could still see her and when she looked up, yup. Yoona's car was parked up and Yoona's head was peeking out the window laughing.

Krystal was so embarrased. She covered up her face with her jacket again and ran into her house.

Yoona laughed and finally drove off.

.........

When Krystal got into her house, she took out the orchid that Yoona had gave her and put it in a flowerpot before puttting it on her desk.

Krystal wrote (Yoongie's Flower For Me) on a piece of paper and stuck it to the front of the flowerpot. Krystal smiled her widest.

"I should go check on unnie" Krystal thought before scurrying off to Jessica's room.

........

Krystal opened the door to Jessica's room too see her knocked out sister with a towel on her head and Tiffany looking over her.

"FANY-UNNIE! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Krystal yelled to Tiffany.

"Oh good your back. You can take care of your sister now" Tiffany said, totally ignoring Krystal's yell.

"WHAT. HAPPENED." Krystal said.

"Ah alright fine! Let's go to the living room, I'll tell you what happened there.

After Krystal and Tiffany settled down in the living room, Tiffany started talking.

"So, what happened is....."

 

Author Notes:

OHHH what did our Fany do to Jessica? That's for me to know and for you to know! Oh and that boy that apologised to Krystal? He's totally not based off me. Totally not. Totally not based off author over here. Thanks to anybody who bothers to read these author notes by the way. Whoever reads this, type 'JeTiYoonStal 4evar!' in the comments. I look forward to reading your comments. Until next time, see ya!