Chapter 91-Let's Go Explore The World!-Secret Plan

JeTi: The Life Journey

Author Notes: 

Hey guys... Sorry for the lack of JeTi and Yoonstal, I noticed a lot of you are unsubscribing from my story because of this. But please be patient, I want to flesh out the other characters first before I hit the main event :) so please keep reading my story. Hopefully this chapter will keep you all interested.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Tick* *Tock* *Tick* *Tock*

Silence was in the waiting room as everyone was just sat on the chairs, in the world of their own as they waited for the doctors to come out of the surgery room and tell them that everything was fine and that they could all go on their merry way to continue with the long and fun trip which they had planned for themselves earlier.

Well, almost everyone.

Yoona was literally on the edge of her seat for some reason, biting her lip really hard as she scooted away little by little from the sleeping Krystal, who's head was falling and rising again cutely as she seemed to be considering if she should fall asleep or if she should just allow herself to fall into a deep slumber. Yoona looked at this and smiled, but was also clutching onto something in her pocket very tightly as her knuckles turned white from how tight she was holding that object.

"Ah I can't take this anymore..." Yoona hissed to herself as she suddenly got up and rushed out from her seat at light speed, turning the corner and disappearing into the corridor.

Jessica, who was singing a soft lullaby to Tiffany as she her fiancee's hair, caught sight of this and thought it was strange. Looking at the other girls, who were all just staring at the door waiting for Tzuyu and Nayeon to come out.

"Maybe she's just headed to the bathroom." Jessica thought as first but as she was about to start singing her lullaby to her baby Tiff again, she realised that Yoona had left her phone behind on her seat. And she never leaves to go to any place without her phone, and she seemed to be in a mad rush as well. Perhaps something had cropped up?

"Alright Yoong, what are you up to..." Jessica muttered as she made sure to leave Tiffany in a comfortable position before grabbing Yoona's phone and chasing after her. Luckily, the hospital only had a one way corridor and not many other places to branch off to, so Jessica could still have a good sense as to the places that Yoona could possibly have gone to.

"Where is she..." Jessica muttered as she looked left and right, looking for any signs of a certain dark haired deer look a like before she saw a wave of brown hair whizz out of the door of the main entrance. And that's when she knew that she had found her target as she was wearing the same blue jacket that Krystal had picked out for Yoona at the Red Velvet Department Store.

"Gotcha." Jessica said before she headed towards the escalator to follow her 'sister' and find out what made her rush off like that. Hopefully it wasn't anything bad.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yoona stumbled out the main entrance to see a park bench nearby, and she quickly scrambled towards it and her heart was pounding super quickly for some reason. She had kept this all to herself for far too long now, and she had absolutely no idea how Jessica managed to hide it for so long without getting a panic attack like she was having right now. It was one of the most nerve wrecking things she had ever done in her life.

Reaching into her pocket, Yoona pulled out the object that she was clutching onto so tightly earlier, and out came a tiny little box with two letters, Y and K, written in cursive writing on top. The box was golden pink, and had a very elegant look to it as she opened it to reveal two diamond rings, one blue and one amber, with four very simple words written beneath the box cover. "Will you marry me?"

"Oh why is this so hard..." Yoona groaned as she felt like ripping her hair from her scalp. It really was the most stressful things she had ever done in her life and she thought that she carried it on for waaay too long.

"How long have you been hiding this?" A voice suddenly said from behind Yoona as the latter let out a small scream of shock and nearly dropped the rings in her surprise but she had managed to have to save it at the last moment.

Jessica sat down next to Yoona and let out a low whistle when she saw the rings, before her eyes went up to give a very serious glare to the now extremely red faced Yoona.

"So... You want to marry my younger sister?" Jessica said sternly as she grabbed Yoona's chin gently and tugged it so that they were now both looking into each others eyes. Jessica wanted to see if Yoona was being serious.

Even though Jessica knew that Yoona would go to hell and back for Krystal, she still didn't feel too reassured in the thought of her younger sister getting engaged. Sure, Yoona was perfect for her, and Jessica would trust Yoona with her life, and those two were so adorable and happy together that Jessica knew everything would be fine. Plus, Yoona had the money too, something that the Jung family already had plenty of. But Jessica still didn't want to let go of her sister. Not yet.

"Yes I want to." Yoona replied with the exact stern tone that Jessica had used on her. She wanted to show Jessica that she was being serious. She wanted Jessica to trust her. She wanted to her long time best friend, the girl right in front of her, to be her sister by law. But most importantly,

She wanted Krystal.

"Will you take care of her with all your heart?"

"Yes."

"Will you love her for the rest of your life?"

"Yes."

"Will you promise to stay loyal to her forever?"

"Yes!"

Jessica nodded before putting her hands on Yoona's shoulders, closing her eyes and pushing all her doubts away before giving Yoona a thumbs up.

"Fine. You can have her."

Yoona almost felt tears of joy fly from her eyes as she gave Jessica a tight hug as she could muster, tears now actually falling as she kept nodding her head.

"I promise Sica... I promise..."

"I WILL take care of her..."

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Looks like it's finally Yoona's turn huh? Unfortunately, this means this story is coming to an end soon...

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!