Chapter 86-Let's Go Explore The World!-Entering The Silo

JeTi: The Life Journey

"No. There is absolutely NO WAY I'm going in THAT place. NO." Tiffany repeated many times as she slowly backed away from the looming venue, shaking her head as her steps became quicker and quicker as she tried to run back to the bus, but Jessica had ran after her to bring her back, grabbing her arm and dragging her back to the other girls, who were checking out the new area of exploration with curious eyes.

Yoona and Krystal didn't seem of the silo at all. In fact, they actually looked more interested now as the popped their head into the old place to have a little look, squinting their eyes as they struggled to see anything in the pure darkness that the missile silo had. It was literally nothing but black in that place.

"Oh come on Tiff! Don't worry, we're all with you! I'll keep you safe, I promise!" Jessica said as she put her right hand up like a vow, which was to obviously keep Tiffany safe no matter what happened, her eyes looking straight at her fiancee's as she did so.

Tiffany looked like she was really struggling with the choice that she wanted to make. On one hand, she was terrified of the place that Jessica wanted her to go to and she would do anything not to enter a place like that. On the other hand however, she knew how long Jessica had spent planning this trip in secret, getting lots of sleepless nights as she thought of every place in the book that would be fun and interesting to go to.

"Urgh.... Alright fine! But you better stick with me at all times! Got it?!" Tiffany said as a small smile grew on her face when she saw Jessica suddenly light up when Tiffany finally gave in, her eyes shining like a little child.

"Great! Let's go then!" Jessica said as she grabbed Tiffany's wrist and brought her back to the gate to the silo where they already saw the other girls going in, flashlights, which were attached to their helmets, on. 

All of them were wearing oxygen masks and covered as much of their body as possible, with everyone holding a Swiss army knife and a combat knife just in case anything happened in that really shady place.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Holy crap... This place is huge!!" Jungyeon said as she took a look around her surroundings, slightly open. 

The place looked... Old to say the least. There were abandoned rooms, cobwebs and tons of graffiti everywhere. Various machinery and dark tunnels filled the rest of the way as there were two seperate ones, one heading to the left while the other to the left.

"Alright girls. Which one? Left or right?" Jessica cheerfully asked as she turned around to face the other girls, who were all much younger than her, looking quite scared, with them all being huddled together. Except for Momo and Jungyeon of course, who were looking curiously into both tunnels to see which looked more interesting. The one on the right, with closer expection, looked like it contained a few rooms and tables with only one floor. "Must be the break area." Momo thought to herself.

"The left tunnel however. A completely different scene. There were hundreds of rooms, artefacts and even more tunnels inside. The main working area. That place looked like a goldmine for exploration. And for scares too of course.

"We vote left one!" Momo and Jungyeon both raised their hands in excitement, smiles now growing obvious on their face as their 'exploration face' popped up, both turning on the flashlights on the top of their helmet as they gave a thumbs up.

"Awww why can't we go in that one?!" Mina whined as she pointed to the right tunnel, which was the break area and the one which looked a lot safer and a lot less scary as there was more light in there than the left one.

Krystal and Yoona looked at each other with sort of zoned out expressions. They had resigned to their fate at this point. "It can't be that bad, can it Yoongie?" Krystal asked Yoona who, as a reply, just sighed and shrugged her shoulders. She should have known that Jessica of all people would plan something like this.

"I swear Jessica... I'm planning the next holiday." Yoona said through gritted teeth as she glared at Jessica, who was still by Tiffany's side and reassuring her that everything would be alright.

"Well... Looks like we're going left!" Jessica announced, getting met with cheers from Momo and Jungyeon along with groans and whines of fear from everybody else in the area. Particularly Nayeon and Sana who were letting out Jessica-esque dolphin squeals as their legs turned to jelly in fear. It was even worse when Sana started to whine, and it echoed through the whole tunnel, causing eveyone to cover their ears.

"Aish Sana your really loud!!!" Dahyun said as she dabbed her ear to make sure it hadn't exploded after hearing that screech that had just escaped the Japanese girl's mouth.

"Well.... Don't bring me to scary places like this then! Jessica-ssi, you promised me the places wouldn't be scary!" Sana complained as she now stomped her feet at the apparent lie that Jessica had told her way back when they were first starting to plan about the trip, and Jessica told her the places would be safe and secure.

"Uh hehe... Don't worry girls! Please! Let's all try to have fun ok? Look! Momo and Jungyeon already went in!" Jessica said as she pointed to Momo and Jungyeon, who were both already halfway in the tunnel and were making sounds of discovering amazing treasures or something.

"Oh wow! Holy crap girls there's a lot of stuff in here!" Jungyeon yelled as she ran out and told the other girls to quickly go in before she rushed back and joined Momo in their exploration.

All the other girls sighed as they their flashlights and headed into the dark abyss ahead.

"Looks like we have to go..."

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Sorry for the lackluster chapter, but this is just a build up to the main thing which should be up later today! I'll see you guys then!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!