Chapter 98-Two...

JeTi: The Life Journey

"The girls should be free to discharge soon. Perhaps you should bring them out and get them some fresh air first and take them for a meal, that's my suggestion." The doctor said to the girls as he passed a pen and the official discharge form to Jihyo, who bowed down gratefully to the head surgeon who had worked very hard on the operation to save her best friends as she filled up her particulars and handed back the official documents back to the doctor with an appreciative smile.

"Thanks so much Doctor Park." The girls all said at the same time as said Doctor Park just smiled and nodded before heading back to his office.

Jessica was busy texting away at someone, and Tiffany wasn't particularly happy about it. She looked really focused though, like she was planning something really huge.

"Maybe it's just a business client or something." Tiffany said as she wrapped her arm around Jessica's waist and took a peek at the person was texting. Although it was just for a split second, Tiffany saw that she was texting in a group chat, and the word 'Plan' was the first word of the group's title.

"Oooo what's this?" Tiffany said as she now leaned forward to try and get a better look, causing Jessica to immediately turn off her phone and put it back in her pocket, turning around to face with Tiffany with a really stiff looking smile.

"Ah haha! Hi Tiff! It's nothing! Just some Blanc and Eclare stuff. You know the drill, with all the stuff that 'she' left me." Obvious emotions of hate and anger were audible when Jessica mentioned the word 'she', and Tiffany just nodded and patted her fiancee's shoulders, understanding who and what she was talking about.

The Twice girls had already told Dahyun to go and prepare the bus as they were now going to set off for a meal before going to their final location. The very special event that Jessica had planned out for her one and only. 

"The 4 sickly ducklings should be in their room still, let's go get them." Mina said before she walked up with Chaeyoung to the ward, with the other girls are following close behind her. Except for one.

Jessica made sure she was out of sight from Tiffany before taking out her phone and punching in Eunji's number, and a reply with that familiar Busan accent was heard almost instantly.

"Eunji ah, set it up. ETA is one hour."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Wow... Um, looks like something happened here last night." Jihyo said as she entered the room and saw Nayeon and Momo tied up like rope on their bed while Sana and Tzuyu were both hugging each other very tightly while Tzuyu had her face buried in Sana's neck while giggling like a lovestruck teenager, while Nayeon and Momo were watching something on TV.

The four girls turned to see all their friends standing at the door with a questioning look on their faces. Now laughing, the girls got out of their beds all changed.

"The doctor had told us earlier that we could be discharged, so we were just waiting for you guys." Nayeon explained as her hand instantly went over to Momo's as they both interwined their fingers and held them, giving a rather obvious message to all their friends who just made O shapes with their mouths while Jungyeon gave a round of applause.

Their eyes now went to Sana and Tzuyu who just cheekily smiled and wrapped her arm around Sana's waist and rested her head on the Japanese girl's shoulders despite the fact that she was taller than Sana, which made it look really awkward.

The room burst into applause as Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal all cheered the loudest and it reminded them so much of themselves when they were in the phase where they just got together and they knew of the euphoria that you felt when you first hold that special's someone's hand.

"So umm, when's the honeymoon?" Chaeyoung said out of nowhere, causing everyone to break out in laughter with Sana and Nayeon turning red while Tzuyu and Momo took a pillow and threw it at the shortest girl in the room.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Everyone soon piled up in the bus as Dahyun set the GPS coordinates to the final location of the day as the hospital stay had really ruined all their plans. Jessica actually planned to go to a haunted house and a Formula 1 Grand Prix, but the two idiots in the abandoned silo spoiled all the fun.

"So what god forsaken place are you taking us to now unnie?" Krystal asked her older sister as she put on her seatbelt and sorted out her hair.

Jessica just laughed as she put on her headphones and shot a wink at her younger sister.

"You'll see. Your gonna love it." Jessica replied as she shot a glance over to Yoona, who simply smiled and nodded.

The wheels on the bus soon started to roll as they now made their way to the final destination.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was about 45 minutes of all trees and road as they seemed to be traveling down an endless road. But for some reason, no matter how much she tried, Tiffany couldn't sleep. It was like there was some kind of force keeping her eyes open.

Finally, after making a right hand turn, a small house popped up as Dahyun stopped the bus and turned off the engine.

"We're here guys!" Jessica announced as she quickly dashed off the bus, with Yoona following close behind as they sprinted towards the house, puzzling their two girlfriends.

The Twice girls formed like a weird guard of honor when Tiffany and Krystal exited the bus as they slowly made their way to the house. It looked beautiful. A simple wooden design with the occasional flower here or there. Simple but elegant.

Suddenly, after taking a step into the area of the house, a red carpet appeared from out of nowhere with a trail of red roses leading to behind the house...

"What the?"