Chapter 58-The Truth

JeTi: The Life Journey

Eunji and Naeun were walking around the APink cafe's kitchen, packing up the litters of plates and cups that they had been washing since Jessica and Tiffany stormed out.

"I'm sorry Jessica. I failed you." Eunji muttered quietly to herself as she dried the final mug with a dish towel, sighing heavily.

Naeun had heard what Eunji said and walked over to her, patting her on the head with a small smile on her face.

"It wasn't your fault Eunji-ah. Things just... Went south." Naeun said in an attempt to make Eunji feel better, but Eunji was having none of it.

Eunji gently took Naeun's hand off her head and grabbed it tight.

"Look Naeun. I know it was my fault. I didn't stop the argument when it got heated. I didn't reveal the truth to Tiffany sooner. I-" Eunji wanted to continue but was interupted by something on .

Naeun was kissing her.

Eunji's eyes grew wide in surprise as she felt Naeun's soft and warm lips on hers. Strawberry, that was what Eunji tasted on Naeun's lips.

Naeun pulled away slowly and looked Eunji in the eyes solemnly.

"It wasn't your fault. I'm not going to repeat that." Naeun said with a clear smile growing on her face, she was really proud that she had got to kiss Eunji first.

Eunji didn't know it of course, but almost all the founders of APink cafe had at least a tiny crush on her. And Naeun had got to her first.

A loud noise of someone clearing their throat was heard behind them, with Naeun and Eunji turning around to see Bomi with a teasing smile on her face, leaning against the doorway.

"So..." Bomi started speaking, but the loud sound of Eunji's message tone went off right then.

Pulling out her phone, Eunji and Naeun both looked to see what message Eunji had received.

From:Jessica

This will be my final message. Tell Tiffany I love her.

Eunji and Naeun both gasped in horror while Eunji dropped her phone in shock, both couldn't believe what they just read.

Bomi looked puzzled. She didn't know what was going on. Heck, she didn't even know who Jessica was. Sad that not many people knew who the founder of Blanc and Eclare was. But Jessica did like to keep that on the low.

Naeun and Eunji both knew that they both had to do one thing.

Tell Tiffany.

Jessica had left her address with Eunji a few days prior, so Eunji knew where they lived.

"Sorry Bomi. We have to go now." Eunji and Naeun said in a hurry, removing their aprons and dashing out of the cafe in record time.

Bomi was left with her jaw hanging as she watched Naeun and Eunji run out of the cafe, their aprons not even reaching the ground yet.

"What the..."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Naeun and Eunji quickly got into a taxi and told the driver to take them to the address that Jessica had left her.

Luckily traffic was pretty smooth today, with no traffic or red lights to stop them.

They reached Jessica's house pretty quickly, as they drove by the abandoned shed in which Jessica was currently in.

Eunji and Naeun paid the taxi driver before quickly getting out of the car and running to the front door and banging on it hard, hoping for someone to open it quickly.

The door was wrenched open to reveal a very distraught Tiffany, who's eyes were red and swollen as her hair was all over the place.

"What do you want Eunji?" Tiffany hissed in a nasty tone of voice. She was still really angry.

Eunji took a deep breath as she looked Tiffany in the face.

"I have a lot of explaining to do Tiffany. About Jessica." 

The moment Eunji mentioned Jessica's name, Tiffany tried to slam the door in her face, but Eunji was too strong as she pushed back the door, opening it again.

"Let me explain Tiffany!" Eunji shouted out loud, surprising Tiffany slightly. She never thought she would see Eunji yell. Ever.

"Fine. Come in." 

Eunji and Naeun walked into the house and shook their head. The house was a mess. Pictures lying all over the floor, glass shattered everywhere.

Yoona and Krystal were sitting at the sofa, void of life. They had no emotion of their face, just blankly staring at the wall.

"Talk. Quickly." Tiffany snapped as she sat down in front of Eunji and Naeun, grabbing a mug to drink from.

Eunji and Naeun looked at each other before taking a deep breath.

"Alright. So I had met Jessica way before you did Tiffany. All that thing about how she was flirting with me, how she was 'falling' for me. It was all an act Tffany. She never met me in person before, so maybe that was why she felt a spark when she first saw me-" Eunji was interrupted by Tiffany scoffing. It was obvious Tiffany didn't believe a single word Eunji was saying. Well, for now at least.

Eunji was going to be persistent. She was going to explain all the way.

"I met her through an advertisment I put online. She was looking for a good cafe to throw a party at when she was discharged from the hospital, and she came across mine. We talked for many hours, we had really got along.  So she decided that she wanted to make up an act so she could reveal this." Eunji finished off by pulling out a small box from her pocket.

On the box read: "Marry me Tiff?"

Tiffany picked up the box and the moment she saw what was written on the box, she dropped the mug she was carrying in her hand.

She slowly opened it to reveal a gold ring with a pink diamond on it, with the words "With Jessi Forever." engraved on it.

"No way... No.... You must be lying." Tiffany said as she slowly shook her head, with regret and guilt now flowing through her body.

Eunji and Naeun nodded their head slowly.

"We're not Tiffany. Jessica really did this."

Tiffany cried out loud as she squeezed the box tightly. She had misunderstood Jessica and caused all of this.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!" Tiffany screamed out loud as she banged her head against the table, guilt and grief flowing through her body.

"I'm so sorry Jessi..."

 

Author Notes:

Well so now you guys know what should have happened. Jessica wanted to propose to Tiffany but it went bad. So Jessica's isn't the bad girl alright? She was trying to be romantic. And yes, Eunji and Jessica had never met in person before, which is why Jessica felt a bit of a spark when she saw Eunji. Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!