Chapter 57-The End Of The Road

JeTi: The Life Journey

Yoona carried the distraught Tiffany back into the car, finding a panting Krystal inside, trying to catch her breath. But, there was no sign of a certain Jessica Jung anywhere in sight.

"Sorry Yoongie... I couldn't catch her... She was too quick." Krystal said in between hurried breaths, coughing a bit as she had really ran her hardest to try and catch her sister.

A pitiful expression emerged on Yoona's face as she quickly lay Tiffany down in the backseat before rushing to the front driver seat with Krystal, patting her back to try and calm down Krystal's heavy breathing.

"It's alright Krystal. You already tried your best." Yoona said with a small smile before looking back at Tiffany, who was now sobbing silently as her body was shaking quite a bit, with audible sniffing noises escaping her body.

Yoona shook her head before shifting the car's gears up the first and slammed on the gas pedal, the tires screeching as Yoona started to drive back to the place where it all began, where they hadn't went back to in over a month. Home.

Watching them drive away were Eunji and Naeun, who both sighed heavily as they looked at a piece of paper with Jessica's handwriting on it.

"I want to a plan a surprise for Tiff once I get out. I need both your help though. Can you help me Eunji and Naeun?" Was what the paper said.

Eunji and Naeun looked at each other and bit their lips in disappointment.

"Mission failed." They both said at the same time before dragging themselves back into the cafe.

The paper landed softly on the ground before before blown into an alleyway, where there was a certain blonde haired girl crying her eyes out.

Jessica picked up the paper and gave it a quick read before angrily crushing it and throwing it at the wall. She had failed, and now she had potentially lost Tiffany.

"I need to apologize to her." Jessica said to herself, slapping herself hard in the face as she tried to catch her breath.

Jessica looked out the alleyway and saw Yoona's car driving up the hill right where their house was.

Now knowing where they were headed, Jessica took a deep breath before sprinting after the car, wanting to meet her three family members when they got there.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The moment the car stopped at the house, Tiffany barged out the car and went straight into the house, slamming the door open as she stormed up the staircase, with Yoona and Krystal following closely behind.

"Fany-ah! What's going on?!" Yoona yelled out to Tiffany as Tiffany stomped her way into the room herself and Jessica stayed in.

Tiffany took all of Jessica's pictures and threw them at the wall, the pieces of glass flying everywhere as Yoona and Krystal screamed in horror.

"FANY-UNNIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Krystal screamed out as she saw pictures of her sister shattering right in front of her eyes. She couldn't believe that Tiffany was doing what she was doing at the moment.

Tiffany opened the wardrobe and pulled out all of Jessica's clothes and a luggage, stuffing all of Jessica's clothes messily inside before slamming it shut and throwing it at the wall outside, smashing the potrait that Jessica had drew for Tiffany the year before.

Yoona brought her hand up to as her eyes went wide. She didn't know what Jessica did, but she knew it couldn't have been so bad that Tiffany would do all this.

Tiffany took down the picture that herself and Jessica had took before, laughing cruely before throwing it on the ground, more glass breaking.

Right at that moment, Jessica ran into the room, sweating profusely and panting hard before looking up and immediately, tears started forming as she crumbled to the floor. Seeing all the pictures that they had taken together all laying broken on the ground, her clothes thrown all over the place or stuffed into a small luggage. All done by the girl she had loved with all her life.

"Tiff..." Jessica started speaking before Tiffany stomped over and slapped her hard on the face, a huge red hand mark on Jessica's left cheek as she her head smashed hard against the concrete ground.

" YOU! YOU THINK YOU CAN COME HERE NOW AND BEG FOR ME TO FORGIVE YOU? ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?! GET THE OUT OF THE HOUSE!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!" Tiffany shouted her lungs out as she took a ceramic cup and threw it at Jessica's arm, the glass shattering as Jessica's arms started to bleed.

Yoona and Krystal were frozen. They had no idea what to do but just watch in horror.

Jessica bit back tears of pain as she stood up and tried to walk to Tiffany but to only get roughly shoved away, with Tiffany starting to laugh again.

"I TOLD YOU TO OFF YOU !" Tiffany shouted as she pushed Jessica down the stairs, with Jessica nearly falling down but she managed to hold onto the railing to avoid a potential serious injury.

Tiffany punched Jessica's back and pushed her out the front door, causing Jessica to land hardly on the driveway, nearly banging her head on Yoona's car.

Tiffany grabbed the luggage with all of Jessica's things and aimed it at Jessica's head, throwing it with all her strength as it hit her target, Jessica being knocked back with blood now starting to flow from her forehead.

"I hope you ing die." Was all Tiffany said before she slammed the door shut, locking it and leaving Jessica outside.

Jessica started bawling her eyes out as blood trickled down her head and arms. Though her entire body was in pain, nothing hurt as much as her heart.

Looking up at the house for one last time, Jessica picked up her luggage and dragged herself out of the driveway, the gate slamming shut as Jessica left the place where she thought she would have been happy forever.

Just at that moment, it started pouring, the sky crying for Jessica as it fell down hard and quick. Seeking shelter, Jessica ran into an abandoned shed that was nearby, locking it as she slumped to the dirty sand floor.

Jessica pulled out her phone and considered calling for Taeyeon to help her out. But she opted not to as she didn't want to cause Taeyeon any pressure and to just let her go out and enjoy her date with Suzy.

Exiting the phone app, Jessica got a full view of herself and Tiffany kissing, a picture that took when they had went out on the very first double date.

That picture was too much for Jessica to handle as she finally broke down. Her tears flowing freely as she started punching herself in the face. She was far too overcome by grief to be able to think straight.

Suddenly, Jessica caught sight of a rusty old knife that was laying on the table in front of her.

Overcome by sorrow, her heart broken, no friends around to comfort her, kicked out from her house but most importantly, no more love from that person she loved oh so much. She had nothing to live for anymore.

Jessica sent out a text message to Eunji that read; "This will be my final message. Tell Tiffany I love her."

Sighing and turning off her phone, Jessica picked up the knife and brought it up to her wrist.

"I'm sorry Sooyoung. I'm sorry Sunny. I'm sorry Suzy. I'm sorry Yuri. I'm sorry Hyoyeon. I'm sorry Seohyun. I'm sorry Taeyeon. I'm sorry Yoona. I'm sorry Krystal. I'm sorry Eunji. I'm sorry Naeun." Jessica muttered before taking a deep breath, her tears flowing into her open mouth as she had to say one more person.

"I'm sorry, Tiffany Hwang. I love you."

*slice*

Jessica fell on the ground, blood gushing out from her wrist, arms and forehead.

 

Author Notes:

Notice how I haven't put the story as completed. There will be more. So much more.