Chapter 16-Magical

JeTi: The Life Journey

It was a school holiday today. So how does the JungSis spend it?

"Zzzzzzzzz" Jessica was snoring in her room, blankets everywhere, hair messy.

"So happy that it's a holiday today" Jessica rolled around her bed, smiling.

*knock* *knock* 

"Unnie, someone's here." Krystal opened the door and whispered into the room.

"Urgh who is it Soojung-ah?" Jessica groaned, facing the door.

"You'll know.." Krystal walked out the room.

"Hm. Wonder who's here?" Jessica slowly got up and stretched.

"JESSI!!!! BABY!!!" 

Tiffany came running into the room and tackled Jessica onto the bed.

"YAH! TIFF!" Jessica yelled as she landed on the bed.

However, Tiffany and Jessica landed in a very awkward position.

"Um Tiff, coud you get off me please?" Jessica said, face red.

Tiffany slowly got up, rubbing her nape shyly.

"Yeah.. sorry about that" Tiffany grinned.

"Good. Now" Jessica cracked her knuckles.

Tiffany gulped.

"Time to get you for interrupting my sleep."

Jessica got up and started chasing the running Tiffany.

"Ah Jessi! Please forgive me!" Tiffany yelled as she was running.

"Nuh uh! You come back here!" Jessica yelled back.

Tiffany turned a corner and ran herself into a wall.

"Crap"

Tiffany turned around to see a smirrking Jessica staring straight at her.

"Now... await your punishment Tiff"

Jessica slowly walked to Tiffany, swaying her hips a bit too.

Tiffany could feel her heart racing.

Jessica walked right up to Tiffany and her lips, before pressing her lips against Tiffany's.

"Strawberry again eh Tiff?" Jessica smiled in the kiss.

Jessica ran her hands around Tiffany's body, touching some sensitive areas for Tiffany too.

"Urgh... Jessi stop...." Tiffany moaned, biting her lips in frusturation.

Jessica let out a y giggle.

"As you wish" Jessica pulled out from the kiss. "Meet me downstairs girlfriend"

Jessica walked down the stairs, leaving a frusturated Tiffany.

"Urgh Jessi you tease!" Tiffany yelled.

Jessica giggled.

........

Krystal was standing outside the house,waiting for her one and only to pick her up for lunch.

Five minutes later, a familiar striking red Ferrari pulled up in front of Krystal.

Yoona opened the door and exited her car, walking towards Krystal.

"Hello Soojungie" Yoona kissed Krystal's forehead. "Sorry to keep you waiting, traffic jam." Yoona smiled apologetically.

"It's ok Yoongie. I'd wait forever for you" Krystal said, smiling.

"Awww your soooo sweet!" Yoona ruffled Krystal's hair. "Let's go"

Yoona opened the door passenger seat to allow Krystal to enter.

"Thanks Yoongie" Krystal smiled and got into the car, making herself comfortable.

Yoona got into her car and started the engine.

Yoona grabbed Krystal's hand and put it on the gear so she could hold it at all times.

So Yoona shifted the gears of her car, hand together with Krystal's.

...........

"We're here Soojungie" Yoona parked up her car and turned off the engine.

"That was fast" Krystal commented sarcastically as it took them an hour to get to their destination. "It's pretty much dinner time now"

"Sorry Soojungie" Yoona pouted. "I can't control traffic"

"It's ok" Krystal put her hand on Yoona's cheek. "Let's go have our dinner now"

Yoona's pout quickly turned into a smile as she nodded.

Krystal and Yoona got out of the car and locked it before making their way to the restaurant.

.........

"What do you want to eat Soojungie?" Yoona asked Krystal while looking through the menu.

"Uhhhh how about pizza?" Krystal suggested.

"Ok. We'll just get a large one to share alright?" Yoona asked Krystal.

After getting Krystal's approval, Yoona called the waiteress over to order their food.

The waitress, who's nametag said that her name was Suzy, walked over to attend to the couple.

"Hi I would like to order a large ham and chicken pizza." Yoona said to Suzy.

"Ok. Is that all? Any drinks?" Suzy asked Yoona and Krystal.

"Nope. That's all. Thanks" Yoona smiled and passed the menu back to Suzy.

"Thank you for ordering. Your food will be here soon" Suzy bowed before leaving to the kitchen.

Yoona noticed that Krystal was staring at the waitress, Suzy, for quite a while.

"Yah what are you staring at?" Yoona asked Krystal, obviously jealous.

Krystal decided to have some fun with her Yoong.

"She's quite pretty isn't she? I think I would look good with her" Krystal said, sniggering at Yoona's facial expression, which was a mix of anger and shock.

"I'm just kidding Yoongie. Only you can be with me" Krystal held onto Yoona's hand to try and calm her down.

"You better be kidding. Or I would have killed that waitress" Yoona said, pouting.

Krystal giggled.

"I love it when your jealous Yoongie." Krystal said, smiling.

"No I wasn't jealous!" Yoona tried to defend herself.

"Oh really?" Krystal said, pouting. "Then I guess I should ask that waitress out then" Krystal watched out for Yoona's reaction.

"YAH! DON'T YOU DARE!" Yoona suddenly raised her voice.

"Not jealous eh?" Krystal giggled.

"Hmph!" Yoona folded her arms in fake anger, pouting.

"Heehee. My adorable Yoongie~" Krystal pinched Yoona's cheeks, causing Yoona to break into a smile.

............

"Your food has arrived ladies" Suzy came back with the pizza in her hands.

"Thanks" Krystal said with a smile.

Suddenly, a thought popped up in Yoona's head.

"Excuse me, what's the date today?" Yoona asked Suzy.

"It's the 20th of September today" Suzy replied with a smile.

"Perfect" Yoona thought.

However, that thought nearly blew up when she saw that Krystal was 'flirting' with Suzy.

"Your pretty" Krystal said to Suzy.

Suzy's face turned red before bowing.

"Thanks for saying that miss. Your pretty too"

"Can I have your number?" Krystal boldly asked.

Yoona's eyes went wide open.

"Uhhhh" Suzy was at a loss for words.

"I'm just kidding" Krystal started laughing after she saw Yoona's face. "Thanks for bringing the food over"

Suzy sighed in relief.

"Enjoy your meal ladies" Suzy bowed before leaving.

"Yah....you.." Yoona pointed at Krystal angrily.

"Uh oh" Krystal thought. "Quick! Calm her down!"

"Sorry Yoongie~" Krystal said in a cute voice. "Soojungie promises not to do this again" Krystal pulled out her aegyo again.

Yoona tried hard to fight back a smile, but she lost that fight.

"Just eat" Yoona pointed to the food, trying to look angry but failing.

Krystal giggled.

..........

Soon, the girls were done with the food. After paying the bill, they made their way to Yoona's car.

"I"m going to bring you somewhere ok Soojungie?" Yoona said as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Hm? Where Yoongie?" Krystal asked, curious.

"That's a surprise" Yoona replied, starting up the engine.

"Ok..." Krystal dozed off as Yoona started driving.

.......... 

"We're here Soojungie" Yoona tapped Krystal's shoulder to wake her up.

"Huh?" Krystal yawned cutely. "Where are we?'

"Exit the car and you will see" Yoona said, smiling.

Krystal exited the car and saw that they were at Namsan Tower.

Krystal's eyes sparkled.

"Wow... I always wanted to come here.." Krystal said dreamily.

"Well now your here" Yoona held Krystal's hand. "Let's go in?"

Krystal nodded.

"Thanks Yoongie" Krystal put her head on Yoona's shoulder.

"No problem Soojungie" Yoona patted Krystal's head before walking into Namsan Tower.

..............

Yoona led Krystal right to the highest point of Namsan Tower, where the best view was possible.

"Wah it's so beautiful!" Krystal said as she looked down below at Seoul.

Yoona smiled at the sight of such an excited Krystal.

"Any idea why I brought you up here Soojungie?" Yoona asked the elated krystal.

Krystal shook her head.

"Come here" Yoona pointed next to herself.

Krystal walked over to her.

"It should be coming anytime now.." Yoona said, looking at her watch.

"What Yoongie?" Krystal asked, curious.

"Ok. Look up at the sky now" Yoona said.

Krystal looked up and saw shooting stars come flying down from the sky.

"WAH! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!" Krystal yelled, staring excitedly at the sky.

Yoona smiled at Krystal, who was staring up into the sky, admiring the beautiful sight.

"Now" Yoona thought.

..........

Yoona closed the gap between herself and Krystal, before moving close to Krystal's lips...

*muak*

Krystal's eyes opened wide in surprise.

Sparks were flowing through the two girls' body, giving them both a warm feeling through their body.

It truly was a magical moment.

Krystal put her hand on Yoona's waist, effectively making Yoona move closer to her.

Both loved the taste of each others lips, not able to get enough of it.

The kiss was all love. No lust. No extras. Just strong love shared through their first ever kiss.

So there was Yoona and Krystal, kissing passionately at the top of Namsan Tower, with shooting stars above them.

A perfect scene.

...........

Yoona and Krystal were both starting to run out of breath, so they had to unwillingly pull away from each other.

They both looked at each other, with shy smiles on their faces.

"I love you Soojungie.." Yoona said, smiling brightly.

"I love you too Yoongie.." Krystal replied, smiling to her eyes.

That's how the two girls spent their night.

 

 

 

Author Notes:

100 SUSCRIBERS!!!! WOOHOO! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVEN GET 50 SUSCRIBERS LET ALONE 100! THANKS GUYS! So to celebrate a milestone for this story I put a milestone for YoonKrys too. Their first kiss. Oh I felt so warm and fuzzy writing their kiss. Brief cameo by Suzy too heehee. Thanks again for the 100 subbies guys!! Really appreciate it!! Till next time, see ya! Author out!