Chapter 93-Anything For Her

JeTi: The Life Journey

*beep* *beep* 

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP*

"What the hell?!" The head surgeon yelled in frustration as he frantically ordered for his nurse to ready the defibrillator, which was immediately activated as the head surgeon grabbed the life saving device and put it on a girl's chest and took a deep breath.

"Clear for Miss Chou!" The nurse watching the defibrillator machine yelled as the head surgeon sent 1000 volts of electricity through Tzuyu's chest as her body flew up in the air and landed back down on the surgeon's table again. Nothing. Still no heartbeat.

"2000 volts!" The head surgeon yelled as he readied the defibrillator again, rubbing them together as he looked over at the machine to check on Tzuyu's heart rate and the line was as straight as a ruler.

"Clear!" The nurse yelled again as she gave a thumbs up to the head surgeon who promptly proceeded to give Tzuyu's heart another attempt to restart, pressing down on her chest again...

*ZAP*

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP*

The head surgeon scratched his head in frustration and confusion. He had no clue at all as to why this was happening. This was supposed to be a simple procedure to just simply stitch up a wound that wasn't even that serious. Heck he didn't even think that an operation was needed and thought it was a bit of a waste of time. But as things look now, clearly not.

The head surgeon thought that Nayeon's operation would be much more complicated as she had fainted for no apparent reason, but her situation turned out to be a relatively common one. She had just not taken her medicine and her heart went too fast, thus causing her to faint. A condition that the head surgeon never dealt with before, but knew how to handle. Nayeon was now lying down on a bed at the side of the surgery room, her condition stable.

"Nurse Kim, go tell the ladies outside the situation now. I'll try and solve it in the meantime." The head surgeon ordered sternly to the nurse standing by the doors, who nodded and promptly unlocked the door that lead to the quiet corridors outside.

Meanwhile, Nayeon, who was quietly lying down on her bed out cold with her eyes shut tight, had a very slight movement come out from .

"Tzuyu..............."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The atmosphere of the corridor outside had brightened up a little. Well it was hard not to when you see an engaged couple laughing their heads off and running back with the chaser jumping on the one being chased before toppling over the floor in a very messy heap.

"OMO! The nurse is out!" Sana yelled as Jessica and Tiffany were struggling to get up to their feet after falling on top of each other. The Twice girls had no idea why they were chasing each other of course, but they did hear something about how Jessica was 'forbidden from kissing anyone' ever again, so they guessed that Tiffany must have been jealous of something.

The moment Sana yelled the word 'Nurse', every girl had woken from their slumber. Momo, who was quietly staring at the wall with hanging open, a habit of hers, lept out from her seat and was the first to reach the nurse. Jungyeon, who was actually holding Dahyun's very worried hand and biting her lip in anxiety, also flew out from her seat with the girl next to her. Mina and Chaeyoung had stopped crying, but they were still hugging each other very tightly like they were stuck to each other, and for some reason it looked as though that would not change. Jihyo put down the ice pack on Sana's eye as they both headed to the new figure that appeared.

The nurse had to admit, she felt super guilty after seeing so many eager faces looking at her, hoping for good news when instead she was about to deliver the complete opposite.

"Miss Im Nayeon is in a very stable condition now-" the nurse started to speak before the girls in front of her started to mutter and celebrate, Jungyeon and Jihyo smiling particularly wide as the celebrations made the nurse feel even worse.

Sana was now getting worried as she saw that the nurse didn't have a smile on her face but a frown as she was waiting for her to talk about one more girl...

"Miss Chou Tzuyu.... We don't know what's happening, but her heart isn't beating. We've tried everything, but she isn't waking up. Her heart rate is a zero. If this continues, I'm afraid...."

Sana immediately ran away from the girls the moment she heard that, disappearing in a second, ignoring all the girls calling her name behind her as she jumped down the staircase and ran towards the main entrance.

Yoona and Krystal, who were both having some coffee in the cafe below, watched Sana blow past them and out into the thunderstorm that was happening outside now.

"Is she crazy?! It's raining cats and dogs out there!" Krystal yelled worriedly as she now saw Momo and Jihyo,  both holding two umbrellas in their hands to counter the thunderstorm that was happening outside, set out to hunt for the oldest Japanese girl.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sana ran and ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her, feeling the torrid rain pouring down on her shoulders as she had to put her hand above her eyes to prevent herself from being blinded. Her jacket was already soaked to the core and she could feel her shirt inside getting wet too. Her hair was a mess as her blonde locks were stuck to her beautiful face and her shoes were already wet as were her feet inside.

"Finally..." Sana muttered weakly as she felt as she had been running for a century, stopping by an old temple as she now ran up the moldy stone staircase, losing her balance and tripping on the staircase, cutting a deep wound on her knee and tearing her tights as Sana let out a yelp of pain as she bit her lip hard to prevent herself from screaming.

"Stop being so clumsy Sana..." the Japanese girl muttered to herself as she hobbled up the staircase while clutching her knee, reaching the top to reveal a little stone well at the top.

Taking out a coin from her jacket pocket, Sana put her hands together and started to pray as lightning struck above her, the rain getting heavier and heavier as Sana's lips started to quiver and her head started to feel light and heat up at a crazy rate.

"Please.... Don't let Tzuyu go.... Please.... Take me instead..."

*THUD*

Sana fell onto the ground as her eyes closed while she was praying halfway, the coin rolling out her hands as she crumbled onto the stone tiles beneath her, the rain still pouring down like crazy.

 

 

Then, a noise emerged from Tzuyu's Heart Rate machine at the hospital...

*beep* *beep*

 

Author's Note:

We're getting closer and closer to the end now.