Chapter 49-Revived

JeTi: The Life Journey

"We have moved Miss Jung to the best room available in the entire hospital. Please follow us and we will lead you there." Min Ho said with the rest of F4 behind him, standing there straight faced like boduguards. Well, except for Yi Jung, who was still staring straight at Seohyun with his smug smirk still on his face.

Tiffany and Krystal smiled brightly as Tiffany clapped her hands, unable to contain the happiness she was feeling.

Min Ho and his gang started walking towards the room, with the rest of SNSD following behind.

Suzy felt as though someone was missing. Someone very important. She felt as if something had just left her, like a piece of her heart had just been broken off.

That piece was Taeyeon.

"What the?" Suzy said as she sat down on a seat, with everybody else walking away with Min Ho.

Suzy held her heart as she bent down, her heart felt as if it was crying after losing someone very, very important.

"What is this feeling?" Suzy muttered as she tried to sit up, but the pain was getting almost unbearable now.

Suzy just sat there and closed her eyes, with a subtle hint of tears welling up behind those closed eyes.

"What is this..."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Turning a corner at the pearly white corridor, there was a huge lone door there, with a rather large sign right above it.

"VIP Ward. Only for the most distinguished patient." was what the sign read, meaning maximum comfort for Jessica.

"Here we are." Min Ho said, stopping at a halt in front of the door, with SNSD stopping behind him.

"VIP Ward huh? Man, I wish I had cancer.." Sooyoung muttered under her breath really quietly, hoping that no one heard.

Unfortunately, Yuri heard her. And she wasn't too pleased to say the least.

"You insensitive brat!" Yuri pretty much yelled as she elbowed Sooyoung's stomach, sending Sooyoung reeling back.

"It was a joke Yuri-ah! And you hit my stomach! How am I going to have those buffets now?!" Sooyoung yelled out in what seemed to be real anger, stomping her feet as she held her stomach, making her look like a very overgrown five year old.

Hyoyeon held back a laugh as she turned away from the girls and stuffed her fist into to prevent herself from exploding with laughter at Sooyoung's really childish behaviour.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin looked at each other and laughed, never seeing such a tall and pretty girl act like such a child before. 

Even Ji Hu showed a small smile, which he didn't show very often due to his quiet demeanour.

Yoona face palmed as she walked over to Sooyoung and stopped her from making an even bigger fool of herself.

"Soo! Can you act more mature, we're in the worlds best hospital with the best surgeon right in front us damn it!" Yoona said through gritted teeth, the very much more mature Yoona coming to end Sooyoung's antics.

Sooyoung opened to try and argue back, but through better of it as she closed and looked back down.

"Fine... sorry." Sooyoung said as she looked down at the floor, feeling embarrassed now.

Yoona turned to look at Min Ho and gestured for him to open the door, with Min Ho nodding as a response.

"I'm going to open the door now.." Min Ho said as he reached for the keycard in his pocket, about to lift it up to the keycard sensor next to the giant metal door in front of him.

Right then, all the girls charged behind him, all bustling, ready to go in and see their friend in the room.

Min Ho put the keycard back in his pocket before siganling for the girls to go back, which they all did, seven girls retreating back.

"Now, I'm sorry to say this, but Miss Jung is still weak. So only one can go in and see her." Min Ho said with one arm in the air, closing his eyes to prepare for an onslaught of angry reactions from the girls standing in front of him and well, that's what he got.

"WHAT?! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Krystal yelled out in disapproval, with all the other girls practically doing the same thing, with many discontent growls emerging from the girls.

Seohyun, who had been standing at the back on her own, sighed at her unnies behaviour.

"I think Doctor Min Ho is only doing what is best for Sica unnie, so let us just listen to him. As for who should go in, I vote for Fany unnie." Seohyun said sternly to all her unnies, who all instantly shut up.

The other girls felt a bit ashamed of themselves. After all, their maknae just told them off.

"Seohyun is right. Tiffany, go on in." Yoona said as she stepped away from the door, where F4 was standing.

Tiffany nodded as she stepped in front of the door and grabbed the handle, ready to go in.

"Please tell us how sis is." Krystal said from behind Tiffany, who nodded.

Min Ho put his keycard up to the scanner and it turned green, a click heard coming from the door, signaling that it was unlocked.

Tiffany pushed the door open and walked into the ward.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The ward was quite a nice place, with it being very spacious indeed.

There was a balcony at the side of the room, where the moon was now shining through, with night time having finally arrived.

Several flower vases were put at the corners of the room, with a giant TV hanging above the bed with a luxurious bathroom at the left side of the ward, and a huge table of various fruits, juices and healthy food at the front.

But Tiffany didn't care for all of that. She only cared about the girl lying on the bed, looking right back at her with a small smile.

Jessica.

Tiffany ran towards Jessica as fast as her legs could carry her before grabbing Jessica into a bone crushing hug, gaining a small "Oof" from Jessica.

"I missed you too." Jessica said as she giggled lightly, patting Tiffany on the back.

Tiffany eyesmiled as she kissed Jessica full on the lips, her joy so large that words could not put it in words.

"Don't ever do this to me ever again you hear me?" Tiffany said as she poked Jessica's nose with her index finger, causing Jessica to giggle.

"Never again sweetheart. I promise."

Tiffany smiled happily as she lay down next to Jessica, snuggling up to her neck.

Suddenly, an old promise Jessica made popped up in Tiffany's head.

"Jessi, remember the promise you made if you made me sad?" Tiffany said with an evil grin while looking up at Jessica.

Jessica gasped as she quickly grabbed onto her hair.

"I'll have to dye my hair rainbow now huh?" Jessica said, with a broad smile on her face.

Tiffany nodded as she grabbed Jessica's hand and wrapped her fingers around Jessica's.

"That will be the first thing you do when you leave." Tiffany said as she twirled Jessica's hair around her finger.

Jessica let out a hearty laugh as she kissed the top of Tiffany's head.

"Yes. I will do just that."

 

Author Notes:

So sorry for this late update! Was really busy with school! I'll do my best for a double update soon! Also, rainbow haired Jessica! The one from the adidas photoshoot of course! Sica looks oh so perfect with that hair! Well, she looks perfect in anything.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!