Chapter 69-A Party, We Must Have!

JeTi: The Life Journey

After getting all the boring, legal stuff like papers and signatures, and Tiffany cooling down after getting the hots for her y girlfriend Jessica, they managed to discharge the latter after a gruesome day at the hospital.

"Oh man I'm tired!" Jessica whined as she let out a yawn and stretched her body, exhausted after the hard workout which she had put in the gym earlier, her workout clothes now put in a plastic bag and stuffed into a luggage which Yoona had brought with her the day before.

Tiffany smiled proudly as she sniffed Jessica's fresh hair as Jessica had just taken a shower before leaving the hospital room.

"We should call the other girls!" Yoona exclaimed as she took out her phone and called Taeyeon, who would be able to gather all the girls in an instant as Taeyeon was still the eldest and was the only one with a vehicle that could cram all the girls inside.

When Eunji heard what Yoona said, she snapped her fingers as she took out her own phone and punched in a number.

"I'll set up a party at the cafe! Today's meant to be the rest day anyway so no customers will come!" Eunji said as she put her phone up to her ear and waited for the person to respond.

Taeyeon had picked up rather quickly, as she was hanging out with the rest of the girls at the mall like they always did. SNSD loooved shopping.

"Taeng! Go to the Apink cafe now! Sica just got out and we're going there to celebrate!" Yoona exclaimed into her phone, gaining a ecstatic gasp from the other end of the phone.

"Really?! We will be there right away!" Taeyeon replied before hanging up.

Naeun and Krystal were just strolling behind all of the four girls ahead of them, talking to each other to try and get to know the other better.

"So... How did you and my sister meet?" Krystal started off asking Naeun, who was looking at Eunji to try and figure out who she was calling.

"Hmm? Oh, it's a long story. But to make it short, she wanted to make a cake for Tiffany and she found our cafe." Naeun explained the rather short story in as simple as she could possibly make it.

Krystal nodded, now understanding why Jessica had known Eunji and Naeun beforehand.

Then, the person Eunji was calling had finally picked up, and Eunji wasn't too happy about how long it took.

"Yah! Yoon Bomi! What took you so long?!" Eunji yelled through her phone, causing all the other girls to turn and look at her.

Bomi, who was in the cafe counting the amount of money they had earned through the week, pulled the phone away from her ear when she heard Eunji's yell. Eunji's yell was really loud and powerful, not the thing you want to hear in a quiet cafe.

"Geez! Sorry I was busy! It's not my fault you and Naeun just ditched me in the cafe to let me do everything..." Bomi replied, pouting as she looked around the desolate cafe and sighed.

Eunji immediately felt bad when she heard what Bomi had said. She was right, Naeun and herself did just leave Bomi to do all the things by herself.

"Right.... Sorry Bomi... The other half of Gag Duo apologises." Eunji said with a small chuckle at the end, trying to make Bomi laugh. And it did appear to succeed as Bomi instantly burst out into laughter at the mention of the nickname that they had given each other.

"Apology accepted. Anyway, what did you call me for?" Bomi said as she reminded Eunji about the main purpose of the call.

"Ah right! Could you please set up the cafe? We have guests coming over." Eunji said to Bomi as she received a signal from Jessica to tell her to follow them to the car.

Naeun walked up next to Eunji and held her hand while Krystal hugged Yoona from the back, with Jessica and Tiffany sticking with each other from the start of the day.

The moment Bomi heard that she had to do more work, she let out a loud and long groan that even Naeun could hear, causing her to giggle.

"It's not fair! What do I get for doing all of this?" Bomi whined through the phone, the stomps of her feet being very audible in the background.

Eunji quickly thought of a daring reply on the spot.

"I'll give you a kiss. On the lips." Eunji said to Bomi, causing Naeun to pout and hit Eunji on the shoulder really hard, so Eunji winced in pain for a second but immediately gave Naeun a kiss on the lips too, gaining a satisfied smile from Naeun.

Bomi burst out laughing when she heard what Eunji had offered, hitting the table as she held her stomach.

"Aigoo... My stomach hurts.... Ok deal! I'll have to call Chorongie and the rest over too, they have to see this!" Bomi said in a high pitched tone of excitement as she quickly hung up the phone, most likely in a hurry to call Chorong, Namjoo and Hayoung.

Eunji put her phone back into her pocket and held Naeun's hand tightly, smiling as she looked into her eyes.

"This will be the perfect time to tell the rest about us alright?" Eunji said to Naeun, who looked hesitant for a moment but nodded in the end.

Eunji gave Naeun a thumbs up before walking to where the rest of the girls were, sitting in the Jungsis car and waiting for them.

"Can we finally go now? You two took forever~" Krystal whined but was quickly smacked by Jessica, causing Krystal to let out a yelp.

"Krystal Jung Soojung! Do you know how rude that tone of speaking is? Apologise!" Jessica showed off her strict, mother-like self as she glared hard at Krystal, who just gulped.

"Of course... Sorry Eunji, Naeun." Krystal muttered before bowing to Eunji and Naeun respectfully.

Naeun and Eunji were slightly taken aback at how Jessica behaved. They didn't Krystal was being that rude, and they were all friends as well.

"No it's fine Krystal! We took too long anyway. Let's get a move on." Eunji quickly dispersed the tension by quickly getting in the car along with Naeun.

"To the Apink cafe!" Everyone yelled out together before they drove off.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Upon arrival at the Apink cafe, the girls saw Bomi scurrying around the cafe setting up the tables, with her newly dyed hair, which was a mix of blonde and brown. (A/N: Bomi's hair in Mr Chu)

Eunji and Naeun quickly rushed into the store to help Bomi out, while Yoona and Krystal followed behind them with Jessica and Tiffany still locking the doors.

"Sorry we're closed!" Bomi yelled out when she heard the jingle of the bells which signaled that the doors were opening, not looking at the door to see who was coming in as she was busy straightening the tables.

Eunji ran next to Bomi and helped bring one of the chairs down the table, while Naeun adjusted said table to make it straight.

"I'm so sorry for making you do everything Bomi." Eunji said as she hugged Bomi tightly, surprising Bomi slightly.

Naeun joined in the hug as she hugged Bomi from the back, making Bomi squashed in between the two lovebirds.

"Me too. Sorry Bomi." Naeun muttered into Bomi's ear.

Jessica and Tiffany entered the store at that moment, and they smiled at the heartwarming sight in front of them.

Bomi showed a true smile as she pushed both Eunji and Naeun away gently from her. Due to her boyish nature, Bomi wasn't too used to all these hugs and things like that.

"Eunji, Naeun. It's fine, I need to do something every once in a while." Bomi said while letting out a laugh at the end.

Turning around, Bomi saw Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal standing by the door, all stiff as a board as they were pretty awkward around new people.

"Ah you all must be the guests! Come, please sit!" Bomi offered as she smiled brightly at the girls at the door, pulling out four chairs for them to sit.

Jessica and Tiffany bowed politely, with Yoona and Krystal following their lead as they walked over to the seats.

Upon seeing Yoona's now blonde hair, Bomi had a minor freak out.

"Omo! Your hair is so pretty! Where did you get it like this?! I want this colour so badly!" Bomi exclaimed as she ran her hands through Yoona's hair, which Yoona didn't really mind as she thought of this as just making a new friend.

Krystal did feel a pang of jealousy at first but quickly shook it off as she turned to the door and looked to see if Taeyeon and the rest were coming.

Jessica and Tiffany were talking with Eunji and Naeun, deciding on what pastries and cakes would be the best for the celebration.

As they were standing at the counter, Eunji took a look through some of the records of the cafe, including the phone call records.

Eunji noticed that the phone had called Chorong's number a lot, and since Bomi was the only one in the cafe, it must've meant that Bomi was the one calling.

"Hmm... Bomi called Chorong an awful lot of times..." Eunji thought, wanting to go ask Bomi about it but decided to drop the thought in the end.

Back to Yoona and Bomi, Bomi was still freaking about how pretty Yoona's hair was.

Yoona chuckled as she turned to face Bomi, who was staring wide mouthed at Yoona's hair.

"I can take you to where I did my hair next time if you want, my treat." Yoona said with a smile, causing Bomi to gasp in shock.

"Oh wow! I can't! That's too generous of you!" Bomi said as she waved her arms to refuse Yoona's offer, but Yoona wasn't having any of it.

"Rubbish. Think of it as a gift to friendship. My name is Im Yoona. What's yours?" Yoona asked Bomi while sticking out her hand, requesting a handshake.

"Yoon Bomi. Oh, we both have a Yoon in our names." Bomi said with a laugh, taking Yoona's hand which she had stuck out.

"Your right! Nice meeting you, Bomi." Yoona said while shaking Bomi's hand, with Bomi nodding.

"Same here. Nice to meet you, Yoona." Bomi replied before marching over to Eunji.

Now in a great mood since she made a new friend, Bomi walked over to Eunji and clapped her hands in front of Eunji's face, scaring Eunji slightly.

"Don't forget what you owe me." Bomi said as she did a kissing motion to Eunji before skipping into the kitchen, her mood sky high.

Eunji sighed as she face palmed herself with a chuckle.

"Boy what did I get myself into..."

 

Author Notes:

So you guys know what's coming next chapter! Apink cafe! Time for some fun and new characters! Fleshed out Bomi a bit more, she will be involved a lot more coming up! And looks like Yoona quite likes Bomi too eh? And I threw a very subtle hint about some ChoMi! Since Hikaruaxi brought it up, some ChoMi might be in the works! So keep a look out for next chapter!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!