Chapter 47-Nervous

JeTi: The Life Journey

The door to the Surgery Room shut, with the light above the door turning on.

Tiffany stood outside the door, staring at it as she prayed for Jessica to be safe.

Biting her fingers, Tiffany put her hands together and muttered under her breath,

"Please save her... Don't take her away from me..." 

Krystal wrapped her arm around Tiffany and patted her shoulder comfortingly.

"Unnie will make it out just fine Fany unnie, just keep believing." Krystal said as she showed a small smile.

Although Krystal herself was extremely nervous, she still wanted to stay strong, just as her unnie would have done if this happened the other way around.

Tiffany looked up at Krystal and smiled.

"I will Kryssie. Always the tough one huh?" Tiffany said as she tried to crack a joke, ruffling Krystal's hair as her smile grew.

Krystal lightly whacked Tiffany's hands away as she straightened out her hair, she knew that Tiffany did it as a joke.

The rest of SNSD however, were not doing quite as well.

"Why didn't she tell us earlier!?" Sooyoung yelled as she stomped her foot on the ground, clearly angry at her friend's decision.

Yuri walked up to Sooyoung and tried to calm her down.

"Soo! Relax! Sica is going for her operation now, you should be praying for her! Not yelling!" Yuri shouted at Sooyoung with some venom in her voice.

That seemed to snap Sooyoung out of it as she just let out a frustrated groan and stomped to the seats.

Meanwhile, Seohyun was going through about six sweet potatoes in one minute, desperately trying to keep her mind off Jessica for just one second.

But she couldn't, her favorite Unnie was in critical condition, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Krystal saw that her best friend was having a nervous breakdown, so she quickly ran over to her to try and calm her down too.

Tiffany was still staring at the door, not able to take her eyes off it for a second.

Yoona, who was leaning on the wall, started to move towards Tiffany.

"Fany-ah, I'm going out for some fresh air, want to join me?" Yoona suggested to Tiffany, holding her hand out as an invitation.

Tiffany turned around to face Yoona and nodded, accepting Yoona's invitation.

Yoona smiled as she gestured for Tiffany to follow her, as Tiffany did.

Both walked out of the hospital, leaving nine very worried girls.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yoona led Tiffany to a mini park at the back of F4 Hospital, and my it was a beautiful place.

There were many flowers in the park, from Roses to Orchids, with many small trees and tall grass filling up the pretty little space behind the hospital.

The sun shined brightly, giving the park a cheerful glow.

Tiffany took her time to take in the surroundings of the nature filled area she was in, admiring it's beauty.

"Wow Yoong, this is a really pretty place." Tiffany said as she kneeled down to look at a pink flower, which had a bee on it's petals.

Yoona smiled at the sight of Tiffany looking at the flower, it was the happiest Tiffany had looked all day.

"I knew you would like it." Yoona said as she turned her head and saw a bench underneath a tree, which would shield them from the sun.

"Hey Fany, let's go sit there." Yoona said as she tapped Tiffany's shoulder and pointed at the bench.

Tiffany looked up and nodded as she stood up and walked with Yoona to the bench.

Following the stone path up to the bench, Tiffany let out a sigh as she sat down next to Yoona.

Yoona heard Tiffany sigh. Out of instinct, Yoona wrapped her arm around Tiffany's shoulder and patted it as Krystal had done so a few minutes ago.

Upon feeling Yoona's arm around her, Tiffany let out the tears she had been holding back, soft sobs heard through the quiet park.

"It will be ok Fany. Sica will be alright. Lee Min Ho is the one doing this remember? He's the best in this, and he can, and will, save Jessica for all of us." Yoona whispered in Tiffany's ear, trying to keep Tiffany's hopes up.

Tiffany rubbed her eyes as she looked up at Yoona, eyes still full of tears.

"I know Yoong... But that can't stop me from being worried... I can't lose her now... I can't..." Tiffany muttered as she dug her face into Yoona's neck, her body still shaking slightly.

Yoona Tiffany's back gently as she whispered soothingly into Tiffany's ear.

"I understand. If Krystal was in this situation I would be just like you. But Sica is strong. If she can't pull through this, no one can. She stays strong for everyone Fany, but mainly for you. If you and Krystal weren't in her life, she wouldn't be who she is now. So, now it's your turn to stay strong."

Hearing what Yoona had just whispered, Tiffany burst into more tears, her sobs muffled due to her being buried in Yoona's neck.

"Thanks Yoong. I will stay strong." Tiffany said as she tried her best to stop her tears, rubbing her eyes furiously as she took a deep breath, calming herself down.

Yoona nodded with a smile as Tiffany rested her head on her shoulder.

Tiffany instantly fell asleep, with Yoona doing the same.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yoona and Tiffany were both sleeping underneath the tree, with a few hours passed by.

It was afternoon now, with the sun shining brighter than ever.

Suddenly, Yoona's phone started ringing.

The sudden ring woke Yoona and Tiffany up with a jolt, it scaring them.

Pulling out her phone, Yoona saw that Krystal was calling her.

Quickly picking up the phone call, Yoona put it to her ear.

"Hello? Soojungie?" 

"Yoongie! Lee Min Ho has come out the room!" Krystal sounded like she was going to explode, yelling loudly from the hospital.

Tiffany had heard what Krystal had said, and her eyes widened by quite some margin.

Yoona and Tiffany looked at each other and nodded before dashing off back to the hospital.

"Please be ok Jessi..." Tiffany prayed under her breath as she and Yoona ran as fast as they could back to the Surgery Room.

Yoona and Tiffany ran back in record time, reaching in under a minute.

There stood Lee Min Ho with the rest of his surgery crew, F4, behind him.

Tiffany ran right in front of Min Ho and asked the most important question yet.

"How did the surgery go?"

Everyone held their breath, with Tiffany and Krystal having the most nervous expressions of all.

Min Ho looked back at F4 and smiled brightly.

"Operation was a success."