Chapter 1

JeTi: The Life Journey

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon at the Jung residence. Birds chirping, wind blowing and everything. A perfect time to just go out and have a fun time and play. But how does Jessica spend it? By sleeping. 

'Zzzzzzzzz' Jessica was peacefully sleeping in her own little room, which she called her 'safe haven'. Lying down on her massive custom made bed, she just just rolling around in her bed, enjoying the cool breeze of the air conditioning. Well that is until...

'Unnie you have a guest.' Krystal quietly opened the door and whispered to Jessica.

'Urgh who is it Soojung ah?' Jessicaica unwillingly responded.

'It's....' Krystal did not have enough time to respond.

'SIIICAAAAA YAAAAAA' Tiffany yelled at the top of her lungs. 

Jessica was so shocked she let out her infamous dolphin scream and jumped off the bed in fright, landing face first on the floor.

'Omo Sica are you ok!?' Tiffany quickly ran over to Jessica to check on her. Krystal giggled to herself and left the room, knowing that her unnie was going to explode. But then again, she wouldn't do anything to her 'Precious Fany' right?

'Fany ah!!!! What was that for?! You didn't have to scream that loud!!!' Jessica yelled at Tiffany.

'Sorry Jessi, I was just excited to see you, I didn't know you were gonna fall of the bed.' Tiffany said, looking down and pouting.

Jessica's lips were twitching, about to break into a smile, she couldn't stay mad at Tiffany for longer then a second, and she could not resist Tiffany's pout. The killer combo.

'Aish come here you.' Jessica said with her arms open, asking for a hug and with a smile on her face.

Tiffany looked up and eye-smiled before quickly running over to Jessica and cuddling with her, snuggling her face into Jessica's neck.

'Anyway what did you come here for anyway?' Jessica asked Tiffany.

'Ice cream!!' Tiffany excitedly said.

'Doesn't your house have ice cream?' Jessica asked.

'Well.... I wanted to eat with my Jessi! Nothing is good without my Jessi!' Tiffany said, looking directly at Jessica with an eye-smile.

Jessica blushed and lightly pushed Tiffany away.

'You little cheeseball you.' Jessica said while pinching Tiffany's nose. 'Fine let's go get ice-cream'. Jessica said. 

'Yaaaayyy!!!!' Tiffany said.

'Alright let me go get changed.' Jessica said while getting up to go to her wardrobe, which had a million dresses and clothing items. 

Jessica finally picked out a nice white shirt with jeans and was starting to undress, then she remembered Tiffany was still in the room.

'Uhhh Tiff.' Jessica said.

'Yes Jessi?' Tiffany replied back.

'Ummm I kinda need to change and that means I have to.... yeah..... So could you please leave the room for a while?' Jessica awkwardly stammered.

'Why do I have to leave Jessi?' Tiffany seductively said, slowly walking to Jessica. 'Why don't I', Tiffany said while biting her lower lip before putting her hand on Jessica's blouse button, 'Undress for you?' Tiffany said while her lips.

Jessica was blushing furiously by now and felt her legs getting weak. 'Y..aaah,' a weak stammer was all Jessica could manage at this point.

'Just kidding Jessi!!! Change quickly alright? Then ice cream!!!' Tiffany excitedly said before leaving the room like nothing happened.

'How can she act like nothing happened?' Jessica said while shaking her head before getting changed.

When Jessica was done, she walked to the living room and found Tiffany lying on the sofa playing games on her face, her face full of concentration'.

'Her concentrating face is so cute' Jessica thought. 'Wait what?' Jessica thought again. 'No I meant that a friendly compliment. Right?' Jessica kept thinking to herself, without even realizing Tiffany was standing right in front of her.

'Jessi, what are you thinking about?' Tiffany said right in front of Jessica's face.

Jessica was caught by surprise and nearly fell again, but this time Tiffany caught her, their faces close together.

'Aish you need to be more careful Jessi'. Tiffany said.

'Ye..ah' was all Jessica could say as she found herself staring at Tiffany's lips. 

'Alright then!! Ice cream time!!!!' Tiffany exclaimed, snapping Jessica back to reality.

'Huh, oh yeah, let's go!' Jessica quickly said.

'Where to?' Tiffany asked.

'Uhhhm... Ben and Jerry's at the mall?' Jessica suggested.

Tiffany excitedly nodded her head and linked arms with Jessica, 'To the mall!!!' Tiffany yelled.

Jessica felt herself blushing like crazy again and thought to herself,' Why am I having these weird feelings?' before yelling to Krystal 'Soojung-ah please lock the door!' 

'Alright unnie!' said Krystal before running down to the front door. When she got to the front door, she saw Tiffany dragging away her sister who's face was as red as a tomato. Krystal just giggled to herself and closed the door.

When Krystal got into her room she just sighed and lay down on her bed, turning on her phone and staring at a picture of her long time crush, Yoona.

'Why can't we be like unnie and Tiffany?' Krystal sadly said. 

 

Author Notes

Well how was that? Hopefully it wasn't too bad. If you guys have any problems with the story then feel free to let me know! Till next time, see ya!