Chapter 40-Fun On The Plane

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Attention all passengers, we will be landing on Soshi Island in about two hours. Please enjoy the rest of the flight"

On hearing that, Tiffany eyes shot wide open, blinking for a bit as she had to adjust to the light.

Looking out the window, Tiffany saw some tropical locations in view, signaling that they were nearing Soshi Island as these islands were part of the Soshi area.

The islands looked beautiful too though, many with multiple trees littered around it with some wooden huts in sight.

Most of the islands were popular tourist attractions too as it was much cheaper then Soshi Island, which was a very expensive location for holidays.

Excited, Tiffany shook Jessica profusely, trying to wake her up.

"Jessi! Baby! Look outside! It's beautiful!"

Jessica whacked Tiffany's arm away before yawning cutely, scratching the back of her head.

Jessica's face just screamed that she was annoyed though, her eyebrows furrowed and her lips in a thin line.

Grumbling, Jessica stared at Tiffany with half open eyes.

"Your lucky I love you so much, or I would have skinned you alive."

Tiffany eye-smiled while nodding her head.

"You better love me." Tiffany said while playfully pinching Jessica's nose, causing Jessica to sneeze.

Jessica's sneeze was actually pretty loud, waking Yoona and Krystal up.

"Urgh what was that... Unnie was that your sneeze?" Krystal groggily commented, rubbing her eyes with her two hands balled into fists.

Yoona was trying to get into a bit more comfortable position as she had slouched into a really odd shape when she fell asleep, her hands above her seat and slumping all the way down.

"Damn Sica... Cover your mouth."

Slightly embarrassed, Jessica pouted.

"It's not my fault..." 

Tiffany chuckled heartily, before hugging Jessica's head and kissing the top if Jessica's beautiful lock of hair.

"Nothing is your fault Jessi. Your perfect."

Jessica smiled proudly at her girlfriend's praise.

Like a kitten being patted by it's owner, Jessica snuggled up to Tiffany, hugging her waist while cuddling.

Tiffany, now being the 'cat owner', patted Jessica's head with her left hand while twirling Jessica's hair with her index finger on her right hand.

Yoona and Krystal did a mock vomiting action, both holding on to each other as if they were sick to the core.

"Help me Soojungie... I'm about to die due to overdose of cheese..." Yoona held onto Krystal's shoulder and coughed heavily in an over exaggerated manner, holding onto her lungs.

"Me too Yoongie... So cheesy..." Krystal held her heart as she collapsed onto Yoona's back in mock fashion, clutching on Yoona's blonde hair.

Jessica and Tiffany pouted before throwing an empty water bottle in the middle of Yoona and Krystal's soap opera, succesfully hitting both Yoona and Krystal's head.

"Ow! What was that for!" Yoona and Krystal exclaimed in synchronization, both rubbing each other's head, Krystal's hand on Yoona's head while Yoona's hand on Krystal's head.

"For making fun of us." Jessica said indignantly, folding her arms and holding her head up.

"Jessi is right! Hmph!" Tiffany followed up, breathing out loudly while turning her head, adamant that Yoona and Krystal were in the wrong.

Yoona and Krystal were about to respond when a rather powerful voice emerged from the corner.

"Your four have to be the most childish people I have ever seen in my life."

Turning their heads to the area the voice emerged from, they saw Taeyeon and Suzy looking back at them with a smile on their faces.

Slightly shocked, the two couples blinked.

"How long have you two been watching?" Krystal asked, hoping that Taeyeon and Suzy didn't see their little show.

"Since you two went like this." Suzy and Taeyeon mimicked Yoona and Krystal's actions earlier, swooning and coughing in the exact way Yoona and Krystal did.

Jessica and Tiffany burst out laughing at Taeyeon and Suzy's impression, Jessica laughing with her body swaying while Tiffany was clapping her hands along with her laugh, a habit of hers.

"Shhh! Quiet guys! The others are sleeping!" Taeyeon hissed, putting a finger up to her lips to signal for the rest to keep quiet.

"Relax Taeng. We're in the First Class Section, there's like three people excluding the us and the rest of SNSD." Jessica waved off Taeyeon's request while picking up a bottle of apple juice which was in a container on her table.

"But still, it's best to be polite." Taeyeon said seriously, slumping back into her seat, and putting down the back rest as the seat was also a recliner.

Suzy ruffled Taeyeon's hair while smiling.

"That's why I like you Tae. Your so responsible."

Upon hearing the word 'like', Yoona and Krystal burst out laughing, kicking their legs up. Taeyeon, however, looked dejected, her head hanging low.

"Oh the beautiful word! 'Like!' Oh Taengoo!" Yoona said in between laughs, holding on to her stomach while was wide open like an alligator.

"Friend zoned!" Krystal exclaimed while throwing both her arms in the air, flailing it around too.

Jessica and Tiffany had a cheeky grins on their faces, both happy at Taeyeon's misery.

"Sorry Tae." Jessica said while drinking her apple juice, almost spitting it out due to the laughter coming out of .

Tiffany was shaking her head, actually feeling sorry for Taeyeon.

Suzy looked confused, her face guiltless and innocent.

"What's so funny guys?" Suzy innocently asked, scratching her head in confusion.

Taeyeon slowly lifted up her head and Suzy's arm, shooting a small smile at her.

"It's nothing Suzy. Ignore it."

Jessica spat out all her apple juice, almost spitting it onto Krystal, who was sat to her left, but managed to look down to spit into her bin.

Krystal patted Jessica on the back, helping her sister to stop laughing and hopefully not choke. Krystal was shaking with laughter too though.

Yoona was stuffing her fist into , trying not to laugh out loudly and wake up the entire airplane.

Tiffany put her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder and whispered some comforting words in her ear.

"Don't worry Tae Tae. I know exactly how it feels."

Taeyeon looked up at Tiffany and pouted cutely, Taeyeon looking like a kicked puppy.

"Then give me some advice..."

Tiffany looked back at the other four girls, Yoona and Jessica laughing while Krystal was telling Suzy to ignore them.

Looking back at Taeyeon, Tiffany nodded firmly.

"Ok. I got it."

Tiffany whispered something into Taeyeon's ear.

Taeyeon's smile grew wider and wider as Tiffany talked more and more.

After Tiffany was done, Taeyeon was beaming.

"Thanks Fany. I got it."

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked back at Suzy.

Tiffany put both her hands on Taeyeon's shoulders.

"Taengoo. Hwaiting!"

 

Author Notes:

Oh poor Tae Tae! But Professor Fany is here to help! Leave a comment and give me some feedback! Check out my other story too please! Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!