Chapter 53-Not So Bad After All

JeTi: The Life Journey

Back in the ward, the rest of SNSD and Krystal were sitting around talking with Jessica, wondering when she would be discharged and what they would do once Jessica was out of the hospital.

Suddenly, a cheeky smile emerged on Jessica's face as she scooted over to Seohyun, who was actually sitting closest to Jessica and not Tiffany for once, and grabbed her arm as she made a few whimpering noises.

"Maknae ah~ Unnie is craving for some apple juice, could you get a bottle for me?" Jessica said as she shook Seohyun's arm back and forth, pouting out her lips and puffing her cheeks as Jessica showed some rare aegyo, she must have been really craving for apple juice.

Seohyun started laughing when she saw her Unnie's aegyo. Although she always denied it and always said that she 'loves all her unnies equally', everyone knew that Jessica was Seohyun's real favourite as she had always hung out with her the most and always said that she would choose to go with Jessica if they had ever been separated and had to choose one person to go with.

Tiffany pouted as she stared with distaste at Jessica and Seohyun.

"Yah! Why didn't you ask me, your girlfriend, to go get it for you? Don't tell me, you've fallen for Seohyun!?" Tiffany yelled out in extremely fake anger, pulling on her hair and stomping her feet on the ground like a child, though the smile she always wore on her face was slowly coming out.

Yoona spat out the water she was drinking as she had sort of a weird mix between choking and laughing, and her body seemed to want to do both at once as she now looked like she was coughing out her lungs.

Krystal patted Yoona's back, which was shaking from the laughter that Yoona had let out halfway before she choked on her water, with a smirk on her own face, finding the act that her favourite unnie was playing out.

Jessica giggled at Tiffany's behaviour as she gestured for Tiffany to come over to her, which Tiffany did but not before stomping her feet hard on the ground.

"Tiff, I just want my lovely maknae to go and get a drink for me. You will be with me the rest of our lives, you have plenty more chances to get me things." Jessica said before kissing Tiffany on the lips, a smile growing on her face.

Tiffany eye smiled and nodded, immediately lying down next to Jessica and snuggling next to her.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she took an empty plastic plate and threw it at Tiffany, causing Tiffany to growl in anger.

"Why you little..." Tiffany muttered before leaping off the bed and chasing after Sooyoung all over the room, with everyone else bursting out in laughter.

Seohyun took this time to leave the room, opening the steel doors and quietly closing it, not wanting to alert anyone of her absence.

When she turned around however, she did not expect to see Yi Jung standing right behind her with that trademark grin of his plastered on his handsome face, causing Seohyun to let out a yelp of shock.

"Oh... Hello sunbaenim..." Seohyun quietly muttered before walking past Yi Jung and walking away with her head down, her face glowing red as she had never been that close to a guy before.

Yi Jung let out a snigger as he walked after Seohyun, walking right next to her as he put his hands inside his suit pockets.

"Where are you going?" Yi Jung asked casually, titling his head slightly to the left to see if Seohyun had changed her position of looking down on the floor. Of course, she didn't.

"I'm going to buy apple juice." Seohyun muttered before she walked straight into a wall, looking down at the floor didn't help her in anyway in terms of looking ahead.

Yi Jung let out a laugh before he looked at Seohyun's forehead and was about to massage it for her before she took off running, dashing into the elevator before quickly pressing the "Close Door" button.

Yi Jung smirked as he shook his head and looked at the elevator door.

"Ahh, Seohyun, I'm still going to follow you."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Inside the elevator, Seohyun's heart was racing as her innocent mind couldn't handle the thought of 'love'.

"Why is he following me around? Why?" Seohyun asked herself as she wiped the sweat away from her forehead, but she felt a sting of pain the moment she did so.

"Oww..." Seohyun whimpered as she berated herself for looking straight down while walking. That was a stupid thing to do, for anyone.

The moment the elevator doors opened, Seohyun took off out the hospital and exited it. Luckily for her, there was a convenience store right across the street. Although it was a rather dark place, even though the sun was glowing and there wasn't a single soul on that side of the street.

Crossing the road at a traffic light, Seohyun skipped across the zebra crossing and walked into the store. However, there was someone ogling her from outside the store.

A rather seedy but beefy man with messy black hair whistled lowly as he watched Seohyun enter the store.

"My my, look at that ." The man whispered in a sickening tone as he stood outside the store and decided to wait outside for Seohyun.

Seohyun, meanwhile, had just picked out Jessica's favourite apple juice brand and was now paying for it at the cashier, with the store being empty at this time of day.

The moment Seohyun exited the store however, the man walked up next to her and grabbed her wrist, gaining a shocked gasp from Seohyun.

"Holy , so young." The man said in a lecherous tone as he slowly dragged Seohyun to the alleyway next to the store.

"Let me go!" Seohyun cried out as she kicked the ertic man's leg, but it did virtually nothing to him as he laughed.

"Weak, pretty, young, and feisty. Just how I like mine." The man said menacingly as he dragged Seohyun into the alley and slammed her against the wall. Unfortunately for Seohyun, everyone was working at this time in the area and there was no one roaming the streets.

Seohyun whimpered as she struggled to break free, but the man was too strong as he pinned both her arms above her head and against the wall.

"You are a y one aren't you?" The man said as he rubbed his hand up against Seohyun's thigh before going sliding to her inner thigh.

Seohyun's breaths became ragged and shallow as her body was frozen by fear. Tears quickly formed in her eyes as her legs felt like blocks of ice, goosebumps forming at every part the disgusting man touched. 

"Time for the main course." The ert said as he put his hand up Seohyun's skirt and used his upper body to press up against Seohyun's torso.

Seohyun closed her eyes and bit her lips. There was nothing she could do. Until...

"LET HER GO YOU PIECE OF !"

The lecher turned his head to see Yi Jung running towards him with anger plastered on his face, his fist clenched and ready to fight.

The next thing the ert knew, he was lying on the ground unconcious.

Seohyun bawled out loud as she ran into Yi Jung's arms, much to the surprise of Yi Jung.

"Thank you so much..." Seohyun whispered into Yi Jung's ear before hugging Yi Jung even tighter, with Seohyun desperate for comfort for safety.

Yi Jung patted Seohyun's back and wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't worry, I got you."

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! I'm back again! Sorry if I had to sort of reuse the idea from the Taeyeon and Suzy first meeting, but I did expand on it a bit. Next chapter will be on Yi Jung and Seohyun again, so stay tuned!

Also, just in case you don't know what F4 look like or who they are, pictures below!

                                                                                                                    F4 Name on the left, real name on the right

 Gu Junpyo/Lee Min Ho                      Ji Hu/Kim Hyun Joong                                                   Yi Jung/Yi Jeong/Kim Bum       Kim Joon/Woo Bin

latest?cb=20150920100658kkot8-042.jpg3334945485_2c5f9f1d0b_400x400.jpg12094.jpg