Chapter 19-Love At First Sight?

JeTi: The Life Journey

Jessica was lying on the couch flipping through a magazine, lazing around as usual.

Then, Jessica happened to see a really nice hair colour that she thought would look amazing on herself.

It was mostly brown with a tinge of blonde and a mix of red, pink and blue at the ends of her hair. (A/N: The I Got A Boy look. It's beautiful!)

"Soojung-ah! Come here!" Jessica yelled to Krystal who was lying on her bed in her room.

"Coming unnie!" Krystal ran down the stairs quickly to her waiting sister.

"Do you want to dye your hair Soojung-ah?" Jessica asked her sister.

"Well.." Krystal grabbed her hair and stared at her long black hair. "I have been thinking of changing it to blonde..." (A/N: Red Light look)

"Awesome! Let's go dye it now!" Jessica grabbed her sister's hand and dragged her out the house.

............

Jessica and Krystal walked out the hair salon with their new hair colour, admiring their beautiful new locks.

"Wow unnie! That hair looks awesome on you!" Krystal glided her hand through her unnie's new hair.

"Blonde looks great on you too Soojung-ah!" Jessica her sister's hair.

"We gotta surprise our girlfriends with this. Let's call them" Jessica said, taking out her phone and texting Tiffany.

"Call them to our house! Oh their gonna looooove our hair!" Krystal took out her phone and called Yoona.

The Jungsis walked back to their home together.

............

Jessica and Krystal were waiting for their girlfriends at their home, twirling their hair.

*knock* *knock*

"Finally" Jessica and Krystal walked up to the front door and opened it, revealing their girlfriends.

"Hey Jess.. OH MY GOD YOUR HAIR!!" Tiffany grabbed her girlfriends's hair and played with it. "It's so beautiful!"

"Oh Soojungie you look sooooo y" Yoona sniffed her Soojungie's hair. "I want to do sooo many things to you"

Krystal's face turned bright red and covered her face with her new blonde hair.

Yoona sniggered.

.............. 

The four girls were hanging out at the Jung house, watching TV.

While Jessica was scrolling through her phone contacts, she passed by Suzy's number.

"Hmmm.. hey guys should we meet up with Suzy now?" Jessica asked the other 3 girls.

"Sure! We're inviting the other girls too right?" Yoona replied, looking up from Krystal who was lying on her lap.

"You bet! You guys call the girls, I'll call Suzy" Jessica pressed Suzy's name on her phone and called her.

"Hey Suzy, it's Jessica here. Are you free today?" Jessica asked Suzy.

"Yeah I am! What's up?" Suzy replied.

"Oh I just wondered if you could meet up today. You know the 'formal' introductions" Jessica added on.

"Of course! Where are we meeting up?" Suzy asked.

"Hmmmm... how about StarBucks at the mall near your working place?" Jessica said to Suzy.

"No problem! See ya!" Suzy said to Jessica.

"See you too!" Jessica said before hanging up.

"Are the other girls able to make it?" Jessica asked Tiffany and Yoona.

"Yup! Their all coming" Tiffany answered with an eye-smile.

"Great! Let's go!" 

So the two couples went ahead to the mall.

...........

Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal were waiting for their friends.

Jessica was sharing a coffee with Tiffany while Yoona and Krystal were looking at pictures on their phone.

"Hey girls!" the rest of SNSD came piling in.

"Hey! Have a seat!" Jessica had made a giant table with 11 seats.

"So who's this girl we're meeting?" Hyoyeon asked, listening to music.

"Is she pretty?" Yuri asked with a curious grin.

"Beautiful" Jessica said.

"I look forward then" Yuri sat back with a smirk.

..........

"Hey girls" Suzy walked in with a smile and waved.

"Wow..." the other girls jaw dropped.

Taeyeon's eyes went wide open and stared at the living beauty in front of her.

"Welcome Suzy" Krystal said with a smile.

"Hi. Hope you all can treat me well" Suzy said with a bow.

"Oh we will alright" Sooyoung said, winking at Suzy.

"Hehe. Thank you" Suzy said, rubbing her nape.

"Come sit down Suzy" Jessica pointed at the only empty seat, next to Taeyeon.

"Thank you" Suzy took a seat next to Taeyeon, who immediately blushed.

"So Suzy. This is Sooyoung. Our shikshin and tallest in the group. At least you can compete with her in height now" Jessica said with a smile.

"Hey Suzy. You are quite beautiful aren't you? I'll take good care of you. I have lots of food!" Sooyoung said, smiling.

"Hehe. Thanks Sooyoung" Suzy replied.

"This is Hyoyeon" Jessica pointed at Hyoyeon.

"Yo! I'm the dancer of the group and the cool dawg! If you need anyhelp in dancing or you just wanna chill, I'm the one you look for" Hyoyeon said.

"Haha. Well I certainly will look for you then" Suzy said, smiling.

"This is Yuri" Jessica moved on to Yuri.

"Hey! I'm the prankster of the group and the iest of course" Yuri did a hair flip which caused everyone to groan.

"I will be challenging you for that title" Suzy gave a wink to Yuri.

"Ooooo Yuri you've found your match!" the other girls said.

"We'll see" Yuri winked back at Suzy.

"This is Sunny" Jessica pointed to Sunny.

"Hey! I'm Sunny! The energy pill and aegyo queen out of the bunch!" Sunny did some of her aegyo which caused everyone to burst out laughing.

"Our maknae, Seohyun" Jessica ruffled Seohyun's hair.

"Hi! I'm Seohyun! I'm the more mature of the group I'd say and your the first person that is younger then me. I hope we will be good friends" Seohyun finished off with a smile.

"I will do my best Seohyun. " Suzy replied, smiling too.

"You know Tiff, Yoona, Krystal and I so we need no introduction" Jessica said.

"Now, our kid leader, Taeyeon"

Taeyeon shyly looked up and Suzy and cleared .

"Umm.. Hi I'm Taeyeon.. the oldest of the group here..... hope we can be good friends" Taeyeon shyly said before looking back at her feet.

"She's quite beautiful" Suzy thought.

"Hehe. Well don't be shy ok Taeyeon? I hope we can be good friends" Suzy stuck her hand out to shake hands with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looked up a bit and slowly stook out her hand to shake with Suzy.

*zap*

An electrical spark just zapped through Taeyeon's arm, causing Taeyeon to slightly flinch.

"You ok?" Suzy asked, concerned.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks" Taeyeon quickly replied.

Suzy thought it was a bit odd but she dropped the topic.

Suzy felt a spark flow through her hand too when she shook hands with Taeyeon but thought nothing of it.

Taeyeon slowly looked up at Suzy a bit before looking back down again.

Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal knew exactly what was going on.

They all looked at each other and smirked.

"Good luck Taeyeon" Jessica whispered to herself.

 

 

Author Notes:
Awwww Taengoo is so shy! Let's see if she really is in love with Suzy eh? We will see what happens in the mall! But that's for next time! And until then, see ya!