Chapter 2- Fun At The Mall

JeTi: The Life Journey

'Finally, we're here Jessi!' Tiffany exclaimed.

Pant, pant, pant. Jessica finally caught up to Tiffany.

'YA, why did *pant* you have to *pant* run?' Jessica said in between hurried breaths.

'Well, I was excited! I haven't gone to the mall with you in a long time!' Tiffany said while eye-smiling.

'But *pant* you know *pant* that I *pant* am not the most *pant* athletic person you've seen.' Jessica tiredly said.

'Sorry Jessi, I promise I won't run again.' Tiffany said pouting.

'I forgive you.' Jessica quickly said, not being able to resist Tiffany's pout, even though she was still tired.

'I need to sit down Tiff, I'm dead tired.' Jessica said, before dashing off to a nearby bench.

'Aish Jessi you are soooooo weak.' Tiffany said whilst shaking her head.

In The Mall

'Wah it's so pretty!' Tiffany said while looking around the newly renovated mall with wide open eyes and an open mouth, looking like a 5 year old getting his birthday present.

'Yeah they have made some improvements to it.' Jessica said whilst smiling at Tiffany's cute expression on her face while looking around the mall.

'Oh she looks so cute with that expression on her face.' Jessica thought to herself while smiling like a massive dork. 'Oh no not again! No I meant that as a simple friendly compliment!' Jessica was having a battle in her head, again. 

Tiffany turned around and saw Jessica standing there staring off into space

'I need to go and snap her out of it again. *haiz*' Tiffany thought to herself and walked over to Jessica.

Tiffany grabbed Jessica by her shoulders and started to forcefully shake Jessica.

'YAAAAHHH JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON WAKE UP!!!' Tiffany yelled into Jessica's ear. That would surely snap Jessica out of it.

'YAAAAAHH TIFF!!' Jessica exclaimed while covering both her ears. By now everyone in the mall was staring at the two best friends, some staring at JeTi with an odd expression while some others were laughing. Jessica was so embarrased that she quickly ran behind Tiffany and hid her face.

'I wish the floor could just eat me up right now' Jessica thought to herself, shrinking behind Tiffany's back.

'What are you guys staring at?' Tiffany asked the crowd curiously. The crowd then dispersed immediately.

Jessica sighed in relief and was starting to remove herself from Tiffany's back until she got a full whiff of Tiffany's scent.

'Mmmmm she smells sooooo good.' Jessica thought to herself. 'Oh nuu why do I keep having these thoughts?' Jessica groaned to herself, spacing out again.

'Yaah Sica-yah, are you ok? Your not being yourself.' Tiffany asked while standing right in front of Jessica. 'Are you sick?' Tiffany asked before putting her hand on Jessica's forehead.

'Aaahh her touch is so comforting.' Jessica thought again. 

'Jessi, seriously are you ok?' Tiffany asked.

'What? Oh yeah I'm fine. Totally fine.' Jessica promptly replied with a smile on her face. '(Not really though)' Jessica thought to herself.

'Ok then,' Tiffany bought that excuse, 'Now let's go get what we came for!' Tiffany exclaimed.

'What's did we come for?' Jessica asked, her mind totally wiped out.

'You forgot so quickly Jessi?' Tiffany said pouting. 'Ice cream!' Tiffany followed up.

'What? Oh yeah! I totally forgot! Sorry Tiff!' Jessica replied with a sheepish grin.

'Aish something is totally wrong with you Jessi,' Tiffany said. 'But ice cream will make it better!' Tiffany eye-smiled and dragged Jessica away to Ben and Jerry's, their favourite ice cream shop.

On the way to the shop, Tiffany asked Jessica a question.

'Hey Jessi,' Tiffany started.

'Yes Tiff?' Jessica replied.

'Why were those people staring at us just now?' Tiffany asked with her face looking like a toddler asking why the sky is blue.

'Well... if two girls were screaming their heads off in the mall, wouldn't you stop and stare?' Jessica answered.

'No I wouldn't.' Tiffany responded, shaking her head.

'Why not?' Jessica asked.

'Because she must have had a reason to do that.' Tiffany replied. 'Like how I had to save you from the evil forces of your own mind.' Tiffany said with a grin.

'Yah!' Jessica exclaimed, playfully slapping Tiffany's shoulder.

'Owww!' Tiffany overreacted.

'Come on Tiff I didn't hit you that hard. Does it really hurt?' Jessica responded.

Tiffany nodded.

'Need me to massage your shoulder for you?' Jessica worriedly asked.

'No not my shoulder Jessi.' Tiffany replied.

'Hmm? Then where?' Jessica asked?

'Here.' Tiffany said pointing to her heart. 'I never thought my Jessi would hit me.' Tiffany said with sad eyes and pouting lips.

Jessica blushed and broke out into a huge smile.

'Aish you little cheeseball you.' Jessica said and gave Tiffany a huge hug.

'Let's go get ice cream now.' Jessica said, still smiling.

Tiffany excitedly nodded and linked arms with Jessica again, dragging her off to Ben and Jerry's for ice cream.

 

Ben and Jerry's

'Mmmmm this tastes sooo good!' Tiffany moaned while eating her favourite strawberry ice cream, her lips to wipe the remaining ice cream left on her lips.

Jessica was stunned at what she just saw and was frozen, looking quite funny too as she had a ring of vanilla ice cream around her lips.

'Aish Jessi your spacing out again.' Tiffany said.

No response.

'Jessi?'

.....

'Aish Jessi you.' Tiffany shook her head and saw the ring of ice cream around Jessica's lips. Tiffany giggled to herself then used her thumb to wipe away the ice cream, before it all up. 'Delicious.' Tiffany said.

Jessica was on the brink of fainting now after seeing that and was breathing super heavily.

'Tiff...' Jessica said.

'Yes Jessi?' Tiffany eye smiled.

'Don't do that again..' Jessica replied.

'Do what Jessi?' Tiffany replied while her lips as she was eating her ice cream.

'THAT. DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE.' Jessica said.

'Oh you mean this?' Tiffany said before doing THAT. Tiffany ate her strawberry ice cream and let out a moan that was a bit too loud, then her lips slowly before biting her lower lip.

'Mmmph, Jessi that ice cream tasted soooo good.' Tiffany seductively said whilst biting her lower lip.

*Jessica faints*

'Omo Jessi!' Tiffany exclaimed before going over to check on her.

'She's out cold.' Tiffany thought. 'Guess I will just carry her home then, a piggyback wouldn't hurt.' Tiffany thought out loud before piggybacking Jessica home.

Jessica felt herself being carried by Tiffany and smiled to herself, before snuggling into the back of Tiffany's neck, inhaling her scent.

'I could do this all day.' Jessica thought to herself.

Author Notes:

So back again with another chapter! Updating a bit earlier then I thought I would but too many ideas were flowing through my head. Thanks for all the wonderful comments and subsciptions and especially the upvote! Thankful for every single comment, subscription and upvote. I really appreciate you guys taking your time to read this not so good story of mine. If you guys have any questions or anything like that please comment down below! Also yeah guys please be patient with YoonKrys and f(x). I will be focusing on JeTi and SNSD first alright? But YoonKrys will surely have their moments very soon! This is a way too long author note. See you guys next time!!