Chapter 96-Couples Are Born Part 1-"Where Is She?"

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Huh? Where am I?" Tzuyu muttered as the whole group of her best friends rushed towards her like a pack of wolves, a flurry of questions getting thrown at her, Jihyo and the lot all panicking like crazy as Jessica and her family now came through the door with Chaeyoung which further contributed to the chaos that was happening in the room now. But Tzuyu wasn't paying attention to any of that, her eyes were just scanning the room looking for one certain person who's name rhymed with sauna.

The tall black haired girl's head was going around like a robot, looking left and right over and over again as she tried to dig through the crowd, the other girls all almost invisible to her as they now noticed that Tzuyu was looking for someone.

"Do you recongise us?" Jungyeon asked the rather confused looking girl, everyone holding their breaths as they saw their maknae just staring blankly at all of them, face completely expressionless as she happened to see a tiny gap between Mina and Chaeyoung and saw a certain blonde haired Japanese girl that she was hunting for.

And no it was not Momo.

"Sana unnie." Tzuyu said as her eyes were immediately set like a sniper finding it's target, now trying to move forward before feeling a piercing pain at the side of her stomach, causing everyone to all leap forward to try and lay Tzuyu back down on her bed but the Taiwanese girl just wouldn't budge.

It seemed as though she was on a mission to reach Sana, her eyes burning with determination as her arms reached forward towards the direction of Sana, which confused the heck out of all the members as Tzuyu was usually the quiet one and never really wanted to talk to anybody. Even though they knew about the massive crush that Sana had on Tzuyu, the latter was completely oblivious to that rather obvious fact. 

"What's with the sudden girl crush Tzuyu?" Tiffany said to the younger girl as one of her famous laughs escaped as she saw the desperation in Tzuyu's eyes. She found this sight to be really cute as it was a complete 180 from the shy and timid Tzuyu that she teasing on the bus. It was hard to believe that this was the Tzuyu that lept to the ceiling of the bus when Tiffany simply said hello.

"She saved me." Tzuyu replied as she now managed to finally carry herself out of her bed, grabbing onto a railing to try and support herself as the girls now all swarmed around her and held her by the shoulders and arms to carry her to the girl that she had suddenly wanted to see so badly. 

Jihyo was a bit confused though. How in the world did Tzuyu know about what Sana had done for her? The former was in a deep coma and critical condition while the latter was out in the thunderstorm praying for said girl in a coma. Jihyo just shook her head and ignored this thought as she now helped sit Tzuyu down beside Sana's bed, with the girls now taking the initiative to leave the room and allow the two girls some space.

Momo opened one eye and looked to her right to see Tzuyu sitting alone next to Sana, with Nayeon lying down on her left,

Smiling, Momo now rolled over and faced her own little angel of her own, Im Nayeon.

"Mission accomplished."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tzuyu just sat there, staring at Sana as the sun slowly set and traces of the moon started to appear, the sky turning darker and darker as Tzuyu just kept waiting and waiting for the squirrel looking girl in front of her to just wake up.

Sana's eyes slowly started to stir as her eyes groggily opened up to view the surroundings around her, barely able to tell where she was before she felt a thin pair of arms suddenly wrap tightly around her neck, shocking her as she turned left to see Tzuyu's jet black hair while hearing the distinct sound of crying coming from the taller girl as well.

"Unnie... Thanks so much.... You saved me..." Tzuyu said in between tears as dug her face into Sana's neck, causing the collar of Sana's hospital gown to become drenched with Tzuyu's tears as she poured out what seemed like a waterfall from her eyes.

Sana just gave a weak smile, still feeling lousy from her high fever as she grabbed Tzuyu's cheeks with her hands and lifted up her face so they were now meeting eye to eye, a weakened eye to a bloodshot one as Sana gave a soft kiss on the forehead of her favourite dongsaeng, which caused Tzuyu to blush madly as Sana let out a frail chuckle.

"Listen. Tzuyu. You know I'll do anything for you. I'll take a bullet for you, I'll protect you from an oncoming car, I'll take away any sickness you have and have myself suffer through it. And all I ask for is one thing...." The words came out of Sana's mouth too quickly as her own eyes widened when she realised the hole she had dug herself into.

"Yes? What do you want unnie? I'll give it to you." Tzuyu said as her innocent little eyes lit up with fire and eagerness, the eagerness to fulfil whatever promise that Sana would want. 

The Japanese girl now took a deep breath as she looked Tzuyu in the eyes. There was no going back now.

"Your heart. Be mine, Tzuyu-ah." Sana boldly said after hiding it for several months, the relief washing over now as she had finally announced her feelings to her one and only. But next, Tzuyu's reply would determine what kind of tears would be shed. Joy or sadness?

Tzuyu looked shellshocked as her jaw dropped to the ground. She was not expecting this kind of request. Though for some reason, it didn't feel bad to Tzuyu. Like she didn't mind the idea of being together with Sana. In fact, she actually felt her heart flutter and a comfortable warmth filling up inside her when Sana said that to her. She also noticed that she was always happy around Sana and felt electric shocks everytime their skin made contact. Maybe, just maybe...

A smile now appeared on Tzuyu's face as Sana held her breath. The world had stopped.

"Yes. I'm yours."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

On the other side of the room, someone else had heard everything.

Nayeon covered as tears now freefalled from her eyes, her heart smashed into millions of pieces.

"I was too late......"