Chapter 87-Let's Go Explore The World!-Exploring The Not So Abandoned Silo

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Woah.... Holy.... This place is amazing!" Yoona exclaimed as she took a look around the abandoned facility that she was currently in with a bunch of other girls, turning left and right and seeing door after door, with each one looking more and more inviting as they trekked through the silo, the sounds of their feet banging against the rusty metal floor loud and prevalent.

Tons of wildlife were growing in the place, with a couple bushes being scattered around the place along with various leaves and miscellaneous items left behind by the old workers, with things like wrenches and old plans all over the place.

"Urgh look at the dust in the air, thank goodness for the masks." Nayeon commented as the flashlight that she was wearing made the dust particles in the air very obvious, and she retched at how disgusting it looked, and this was only the entrance. They hadn't even really gotten deep inside yet.

Jessica and Tiffany were looking through all the rooms together, slowly opening the extremely creaky doors and taking a peek inside, only to be quite disappointed as there really wasn't much in any of them, just lots of empty space and... Nothing.

"The rooms are all clean empty! Literally nothing." Jessica yelled out to the other girls who were all now gathered around a small staircase that led deep down into the silo, with a sign above saying, "To Underground Mines And Intricate Workings! DANGER!"

"Well if that isn't one of the most comforting signs I've read in a while." Tiffany said sarcastically as she took a tiny peak to the darkness down below, and she couldn't see a thing. But it looked like there was a lot more to this silo than they thought there was originally.

Yoona took a quick depth gauge, grabbing a stray rock on the ground and throwing it into the hole, and it was a good 5 seconds before the sound of the rock hitting a surface was heard.

"Wow... That is really deep..." Sana and Yoona both muttered at the same time as the girls' interest peaked bit by bit as they now all slowly walked down the rusty steps, a soft thud could be heard as they carefully made their way down.

"Oh I have a bad feeling about this..." Tzuyu said as she nearly tripped down the staircase, missing a step but Nayeon, who was right behind her, quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her up, preventing any catastrophe from occurring.

Now in Nayeon's arms, Tzuyu cleared as she slowly got to her feet, her face burning red as she bowed down to Nayeon to thank her.

"Um, thanks unnie..." Tzuyu said as she stared at the ground, shy about sharing any real skinship with her unnies, quickly turned around and headed down the staircase, where the other girls had already reached.

Nayeon sighed as she felt her heart start pounding again. She was getting sick of this. She had felt this for too long with Tzuyu, and her heart couldn't take it anymore. Pain was all she felt.

Wiping a loose tear from her eye, she followed Tzuyu down the staircase, holding back any more signs of sadness as she took a deep breath. She was the oldest in the whole Twice Tour Group, she shouldn't be acting like this.

"Calm yourself Nayeon. Tzuyu is just a friend..." Nayeon muttered to herself, tapping her cheeks to wake herself up before heading down with the other girls, cleaning her flashlight before rushing down to catch her friends.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After landing with a very loud thud, Nayeon was greeted with an awful smell, a mix of mud and sewage water, with rusted metal to boot. As she turned her body slowly to direct the flashlight on her head, she saw that she was in a huge empty space with tons of graffiti everywhere, but strangely, she saw a few food boxes and soda cans down there as well, and they looked fresh...

"Looks like some other people were here..." Nayeon said as she took a few steps towards those food items, now very interested as she wanted to investigate further.

As she picked up the can however, a very loud "BOO!" was heard behind her, and Nayeon shrieked out so loud that the echo lasted for at least 16 seconds. Having one of the biggest freak outs ever, Nayeon threw the can away and started smacking whatever the heck was around her, flailing her arms around as she now finally felt that she was hitting someone, someone who was laughing very hard and not fighting about.

"Oh my god you should have seen your face!" A girl with a very obvious Japanese accent said as Nayeon caught a sight of blonde hair, Momo.

Going from scared to angry in an instant, the enraged unnie screamed again, this time in anger, as she repeatedly hit Momo's shoulders, letting out cute whining sounds with each hit before finally squatting down and putting her head in her hands.

At this time, the other girls all came piling back, with Jessica and Jihyo leading the pack as they both somewhat had experience in exploration, with Jihyo having explored caves and Jessica... Well she was the oldest so she kinda had to be at the front.

"Yah, where the heck were you Nayeon?" Dahyun asked as she squatted down next to the trembling Squirtle look a like, who was hyperventilating at this point in time as she had really got a huge shock from the blonde haired Japanese girl.

"Here, have something to drink." Tiffany offered kindly as she passed what happened to be Nayeon's current favourite drink. Grapefruit Juice.

"Oh my THANKS SO MUCH." Nayeon said as she quickly grabbed the orange bottle that Tiffany was holding in her hand and downed all the contents inside in record time, the grapefruit juice disappearing by the second as Nayeon finished it all with a sigh.

"1 minute... That's a new record." Chaeyoung said as she gave Nayeon a round of applause, a joking smile forming on her face as Nayeon now got to her feet, feeling much more relaxed now.

Suddenly, Jungyeon and Dahyun, who had went exploring on their own for a bit, came running out of a tunnel screaming their lungs out, their faces full of fear as they quickly ran to the other girls.

"QUICK. WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE." Dahyun, who looked on the verge of tears, yelled before running up the staircase with Jungyeon.

The girls turned around to see two large figures marching towards them.

One of them, carrying a machete.

Nayeon dropped the bottle she was carrying as the other girls all felt their legs turn to jelly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Author Notes:

Uh oh.