Chapter 26-Operation TaeZy

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Dude have you seen the new girl? She hot as the sun man"

"Dang I'd make sure that's she's mine"

"I call dibs on that girl"

Those were just come of the things Suzy had to bear with on her first day at school, having so much attention so quickly wasn't favourable to Suzy.

Suzy put her head down and tried to bear through it and get to the canteen, with all nine of her friends surrounding her.

"Ignore them Suzy. Those stupid boys won't get anywhere near you. I'll make sure of that" Taeyeon walked up beside her and patted her crush on the back to try and comfort her.

"Thanks Tae. You really are my saviour" Suzy gave Taeyeon an appreciative smile, something Taeyeon gladly returned.

Jessica and Tiffany, being the busybodies they are, were watching the two eagerly.

"We gotta get these two together somehow" Jessica whispered into Tiffany's ear.

"We need a plan..." Tiffany put her finger on her chin and was trying to think of a plan.

Jessica and Tiffany were struggling to think of a plan to get Taeyeon and Suzy together.

*Ding* A lightbulb in Jessica's mind.

Jessica clapped her hands together.

"I got it Tiff" Jessica whispered her idea into Tiffany's ear.

The more Jessica said about the plan, the wider Tiffany's smile grew.

"Got it" Tiffany looked at Jessica with a cheeky grin.

"Operation TaeZy is a go!"

....................

"Where did Sica and Fany go?" Yuri asked the group who just noticed the missing duo.

"Dunno. Probably went to do some naughty things" Hyoyeon replied with a smirk.

"Oh yeah..." Sooyoung acknowleged what Hyoyeon said with a knowing smile.

"I don't think that Sica-unnie and Fany-unnie are such people." Seohyun seriously said, face straight.

"Who knows Seobaby, they could be doing anything" Sunny shrugged her shoulders at the serious younger one.

"Alright let's go sit at our table guys. Suzy is hungry" Taeyeon signalled for Suzy to follow her to their table, leaving the others behind.

"She only cares about Suzy now eh? Didn't care about us at all" Yuri shook her head as she watched Taeyeon and Suzy walk to SNSD's table.

"Whatever. I'm starving. Let's go!" Hyoyeon began to walk to the food stores, her stomach grumbling.

"You guys go ahead. I'll be with my Soojungie" Yoona, who was busy looking around for Krystal the entire time, finally found her.

"Your girlfriend is all that matters now" Sunny ruffled Yoona's hair. "Go ahead'

"Thanks guys" Yoona flashed her beautiful smile before walking over to Krystal.

"Everyone is whipped" Sunny shook her head and sighed.

....................

"What do you want to eat Suzy? There's a huge variety of food here" Taeyeon slowly introduced all the stores to Suzy as it was her first day here and she had no idea what the school had to offer.

"Wow, this school has quite a lot of food..." Suzy looked at all the stores with interested eyes.

"Anything that catch your eye?" Taeyeon asked the interested Suzy.

"Not really... I'll just have a tonic drink" Suzy said with a smile to Taeyeon.

"Alright then. I'll go get it for you" Taeyeon smiled and made her way to the store.

"No I'll get it on my own Tae" Suzy grabbed Taeyeon's wrist, sending a jolt down Taeyeon's arm.

"Ok..." Taeyeon was kind of shocked at the sudden jolt she experienced, though she clearly knows why she got it.

"Thank you Tae. Stay here alright? I'll be back soon" Suzy took off quickly to the drink store to purchase her drink.

....................

Suzy returned pretty quick, sipping on her drink.

"Is it good?" Taeyeon asked Suzy, who was still sipping on her drink.

Suzy just nodded cutely.

"Ok..." Taeyeon nodded her head.

Suddenly, someone wearing a hoodie came running out of nowhere and ran straight into Suzy, causing the drink to spill onto her.

"YAH! YOU BLIND IDIOT! APOLOGISE YOU FOOL!" Taeyeon yelled after the culprit, who was still running away.

"It's ok Tae. I'll just go clean up" Suzy tried to calm down the fuming Taeyeon.

Taeyeo thought that the running person looked awful familar, but quickly shook off that thought.

"Where's the nearest bathroom?" Suzy asked Taeyeon, trying to at least somewhat dry out her shirt.

"Oh, follow me" Taeyeon led Suzy to the bathroom which only SNSD could use as they pretty much owned it and no one dared to go anywhere near it.

..................

"Here we are. Try to at least dry up your shirt a little" Taeyeon ushered Suzy into the bathroom.

"Thanks Tae" Suzy went over to the sink and started to take off her shirt, causing Taeyeon's face to grow bright red.

Taeyeon immediately turned around to face the wall.

All of a sudden, there was a loud sound.

*SLAM*

Taeyeon looked around to see that the door was slammed shut.

"Crap..." Taeyeon tried to pry open the door but it was no use, it was locked from the outside.

"Tae, what's going on?" Suzy looked terrified now, looking desperately at Taeyeon to open the door.

"Don't panic Suzy. Calm down. I'll get us out of here" Taeyeon tried kicking the door open but it was no use, the door was made of iron.

"Damn..." Taeyeon pulled her hair in frusturation.

Just to make things worse, the lights went off.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!"

Suzy let out a loud scream.

"Tae! Where are you?!" Suzy was freaking out now, trying her best to navigate around the darkness.

"I'm here Suzy!" Taeyeon her phone light and ran over to the terrified Suzy, who was sitting on the floor.

The moment Suzy saw Taeyeon, she hugged her tightly like her life depended on it, sending sparks all over Taeyeon's body.

"Why is it so dark Tae?" Suzy said, her face buried in Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Some idiot welded shut the door and the windows are closed" Taeyeon hugged Suzy's head and tried to comfort her, her hair.

"I'm scared of the dark..." Suzy admitted.

"I see... don't worry Suzy, I'm here" Taeyeon calmed down the still very much afraid Suzy.

"Thanks Tae... your the best" Suzy hugged Taeyeon even tighter.

They stayed in that position for a good half an hour, with Taeyeon hugging Suzy tightly and whispering lullabys into Suzy's ear.

....................

*BAM*

"ARE YOU GIRLS OK?! OH MY GOD WE COULDN'T FIND YOU GUYS!" Sunny barged into the bathroom, looking for the two girls that were missing.

They came in to see Taeyeon hugging a scared Suzy.

"Took you guys a while" Taeyeon glared at the seven girls standing in front of her.

"Are you ok unnie?" Krystal, who searched for Taeyeon with the rest of SNSD except a certain two people, worriedly asked.

"I'm fine" Taeyeon diverted her attention to Suzy.

"Are you ok now?" Taeyeon asked Suzy, who had calmed down a lot.

"I am. Thanks so much Tae" Suzy kissed Taeyeon on the cheek, causing Taeyeon to blush.

"Awwww..." the other girls giggled at the sight.

"Let's go Suzy" Taeyeon helped Suzy up and led her out the bathroom, along with the other girls.

....................

From afar, Jessica and Tiffany saw Taeyeon and Suzy walking out the bathroom, Suzy backhugging Taeyeon.

Jessica and Tiffany giggled and high fived.

"Operation Success!"