Chapter 88-Let's Go Explore The World!-Danger In The Silo

JeTi: The Life Journey

"HOLY CRAP GIRLS RUN!" Jessica, the oldest of the group, screamed as she picked up an old wrench lying on the floor and flung it as hard as she could at the two dangerous figures lurking in the shadows, hitting the one wielding the machete square in the face as he let out a pained groan as a loud sound of impact was heard.

Krystal and Tiffany wanted to stay back and try to fight off the two men, but their overprotective girlfriends, Jessica and Yoona, quickly pushed them up the staircase and told them to run, not wanting them to get hurt as they now pulled out their combat knives in an attempt to try and buy some time.

"CALL THE POLICE THE MOMENT YOU GET OUT. THE YOUNGEST ONES, MOVE!!" Yoona shouted as she tried to put as many barriers between themselves and the now advancing figures, who were both walking dangerously quick towards them, as they were now exposed from the flashlights the girls had, and their appearance was finally revealed.

Both were wearing very torn and ragged military jackets along with cargo pants and ripped shoes, with one of them wearing a hockey mask while another wore some sort of ghost mask, the one with the hockey mask wielded the machete while the other now pulled out a very sharp kitchen knife.

Jihyo was ushering Chaeyoung and Mina up the staircase, pushing them up hurriedly while Jessica, Yoona, Momo and surprisingly Nayeon now took out the combat knives that they had bought when they were on the way, and had hoped that they would never have to use it.

"Alright... Girls... Be careful..." Momo muttered as her instincts as a former soldier began to kick in, tightening her grip on her knife as she watched the movements of the figures like a hawk, looking for any weak points but she couldn't see any so far.

Yoona and Nayeon gulped in fear as they felt their hands shaking and sweat dripping down on their forehead, both taking deep breaths as they took small steps towards the staircase, Jessica turning her eyes to the side to see Jihyo finally get Sana out and waving her arm telling them to run.

"RUN!" Jessica yelled as she threw her knife straight at the hockey mask man's shoulder, with Momo doing the same to the other one as they bolted while the two extremely buff men grimaced in agony, pulling out the knives out their shoulders as they took out a bandage from their jacket to patch up their wounds.

Jessica, Yoona, Momo and Nayeon ran as fast as they could up the staircase, nearly tripping over each other as they could practically feel the rusty staircase giving way as they ran all the way to the top, finally reaching the top to see Jihyo calling the police, Dahyun driving the bus over and the other girls with their hands on their knees, with Mina and Chaeyoung holding each other, shedding tears of fear while Tiffany and Krystal quickly ran over to their girlfriends and giving them a tight hug.

"Police arriving in 10 minutes! Their sending the strongest they have on task over!" Jihyo yelled after she put down her phone, gaining a sigh of relief from the other girls as they now all started to pile into the bus, with Jihyo now doing her usual headcount before suddenly letting out a loud scream, causing the other girls to turn around and face her.

"TZUYU IS MISSING!!!!!!!!" Jihyo yelled loudly as she put her hand up to her face in shock, with the girls' eyes now widening as they realised the grave situation their maknae was in. Tzuyu. Alone. With those two...

"GET OUT THE WAY!" Nayeon and Sana suddenly yelled as they pushed everyone aside and ran as fast as they could down to the silo, both feeling their insides churning with the thought that the girl they loved was alone down there in danger.

Jessica watched them run down and couldn't help but feel worried, she really didn't want this camp to end in disaster, especially after she spent so long planning this trip that was supposed to be enjoyable for everyone, including the Twice Tour Group even though she didn't know them too well, but were friends with them after planning with them for a long time.

"QUICK! PASS ME ALL YOUR KNIVES! AND LOCK THE DOORS AND WINDOWS ONCE I LEAVE." Jessica ordered sternly as the other girls passed their combat knives to her, all looking very worriedly at her, with Jihyo wishing her a good luck and Krystal wanting to go down with her but Jessica pushed her back, not wanting her younger sister to get hurt.

"You better come back to me." Tiffany said as she gave Jessica a full kiss on the lips, looking extremely disapproving but it had to be done. Jessica was the oldest and the other girls were scared out their wits, except Momo who was in charge of protecting the bus as she actually had two pistols in her bag in the bus. She had offered one to Jessica but the latter had no idea how to use it.

"I promise." Jessica said before she ran out the bus and into the darkness that was the silo.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" Tzuyu screamed out in fear as the machete wielding man grabbed her by the hair and lifted her right up in front of the other man, who lifted up his knife and started laughing like a maniac as he put the knife on Tzuyu's cheek and made quite a deep cut, causing Tzuyu to let out a loud yelp of pain.

"I'm gonna gut you like a fish..." The man whispered menacingly in Tzuyu's ear as he put his knife on Tzuyu's stomach, who was having her screams muffled as the hockey mask wearing man was covering with his filthy gloved hand, and he slowly started to puncture a hole in Tzuyu's stomach, blood starting to spurt out and he was about to stab deeper until...

"LET HER GO YOU CREEP!!!!!!!" Sana yelled as she jumped on top of the hockey mask wearing man and started punching the top of his head, not caring about her safety as all she thought about now was saving Tzuyu.

Tzuyu fell to the floor and held onto her now bleeding stomach, crying in pain and agony as she felt her eyesight go blurry, barely able to keep her eyes open as she drifted in between consciousness.

"YOU BASTARD!!!" Nayeon yelled as she punched the other man as hard as she could, and he stumbled a bit but he quickly regained his balance and grabbed Nayeon's arm and put his knife up to , "Stupid ." he said as he lifted his knife up and was about to slice Nayeon's neck open when a knife suddenly flung out of nowhere and narrowly missed his foot, instead landing right next to him as he looked up to see a brunette's fist fly straight towards him.

"QUICK! NAYEON! GET TZUYU AND SANA OUT OF HERE NOW!" Jessica commanded as she passed Nayeon a knife to defend herself with, with Nayeon obeying her as she picked up the now unconsciousness Tzuyu and Sana, who was actually getting punched in the face before Nayeon threw a knife into the hockey mask wearing man's elbow, ran away with her, holding her bleeding nose and black eye. Nayeon too had a cut on where the knife was.

"Oh god.... Tzuyu..." Nayeon said with tears in her eyes as Sana noticed that Nayeon was starting to turn weak, her arms and legs shaking like crazy so the younger helped carry Tzuyu's legs up the staircase, with Nayeon muttering a "Thanks." as they both finally reached the top of the staircase, where they saw a group of at least 20 men, with the one in the middle carrying a rifle and two pistols and having a special aiming scope in his eye, all preparing to go down.

"You guys are my backup. Stay here till you see my signal." The man said with the rest all yelling "Yes sir!" as they saluted him. However, Momo now popped out of nowhere and ran down the staircase with her two pistols, causing the man to show a hint of surprise before rushing down with her.

"OH MY TZUYU!!!!!" Jihyo yelled as her and the other girls are ran to Tzuyu, with some of the police giving Tzuyu medical attention now as the girls now gathered around her and prayed for the safety of their youngest friend, who was now breathing heavily with tears still in her eyes, her eyes now starting to close as more and more blood dripped out.

Sana also got a tissue from Dahyun, who was also helping rub her black eye. But Sana could only care about Tzuyu as she kept staring worriedly at her, ignoring the own pain that she was feeling as she bit her lip hard to try and control her emotions, but she couldn't as she now started bawling, too worried for the girl she has her eye on for so long.

Nayeon, who was actually standing behind everyone else, was clutching her chest in pain as she felt her heart race like crazy, her head hurting and her consciousness fading as she suddenly collapsed to the floor with a thud, catching the attention of Jungyeon who screamed out Nayeon's name and ran straight towards her, checking her heart rate as she yelled for help, which she got as more medics came over to assist Nayeon.

Tiffany however, was standing at the top of the staircase, waiting for her fiancee to come out with that smile that she loved so much on her face.

"Please.." Tiffany whispered as she grimaced at all the chaos going around her. Nayeon fainting, Tzuyu in danger, all the girls crying and the overall sadness... Tiffany hated it. All she wanted was a happy trip...

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jessica now took out two knives, one in each hand, as the two men now turned their attention to the girl that ruined all their plans, so they were quite angry to say the least.

"I love you Tiff." Jessica muttered before charging towards the two men with all her force, wanting to do all she could to buy time. Raising her knives, she actually clashed blades with the two men, who were both very surprised at the strength that this petite and pretty girl was showing.

But still, there's only so much Jessica can do against two grown men as one of them kicked her in the shin, causing her to trip and fall and the other grabbed her leg and lifted her upside down, both laughing slightly as they lifted her upright and slammed her against the wall, with Jessica feeling something in her back crack the force of getting slammed at the wall causing her to go dizzy.

"You die." Were the two words that the hockey mask wearing man said as he was about to add on to Jessica's already long list of mishaps and injuries. Well, than two gunshots were heard as the two men now fell to the ground, with slight smoke coming out their legs from the bullets.

Jessica looked up to see Momo and another man wielding two pistols, along with military armor and a scope on his eye, looking back at her and nodding their heads.

"You did very well Miss." The soldier said as he did a small indication with his head and suddenly a huge barrage of men came in and took the two severly injured men away, confiscating their weapons of course as they dragged their bodies up the staircase.

Momo ran towards Jessica and after what seemed like a split second of hesitation, gave her a tight hug, much to Jessica's surprise as she had never actually interacted with Momo before.

"Thank goodness your safe." Momo whispered in Jessica's ear as she hugged her even tighter, tears forming in her eyes for some reason as she let out a sigh of relief.

Jessica smiled as she patted Momo's head gently before kissing the top of it, like a mother. "Thanks for saving me."

"I'll you both up." The soldier said as the girls completely forgot that he was there, both clearing their throats awkwardly before walking up the staircase to reunite with their friends and fiancee.

 

Author Notes:

So there we go! We're done now! But not yet! What happened to Nayeon!? Will Tzuyu be safe?! Who actually were those two men? And will the trip continue? Please stay and find out! And oh yeah, the whole Momo soldier and pistol thingy was inspired from the Cheer Up MV!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!