Chapter 5- Back To School Part 1- Morning

JeTi: The Life Journey

'Unnie wake up!! We have school today!!' Krystal was yelling to Jessica.

'Urghhh Soojung-ah! Just give me 5 more minutes to sleep!' Jessica groggily yelled back, tired out of her mind.

'Unnie we're going to be late! Wake up!!' Krystal exclaimed while frantically shaking Jessica.

'Aish just 5 minutes wouldn't hurt Soojung-ah!' Jessica yelled. 'It's only 6.30! We still have an hour! Why do you want to go to school so early anyway?' 

'Ummm... because..... uhhhhh' Krystal stammered.

'Let me finish for you, because you want to see Yoona right?' Jessica smirked.

'What?! No!' Krystal tried to deny, though she was clearly lying.

'Are you sure?' Jessica pressed on whilst wriggling her eyebrows and with a teasing smirk on her face.

'Alright fine! Your right! Happy?' Krystal finally admitted.

'Awwww you already miss your Yoonangel! Suuuuu cuuutteeee!' Jessica teased Krystal.

'Unnie~! Don't tease me!' Krystal said, pouting.

'Aigoo my cute little Soojungie, fine I will wake up now, so you can see your Yoongie~' Jessica teased.

'Thanks unnie!' Krystal smiled.

'You even know what time Yoona comes to school, you little stalker you.' Jessica said, smirking.

'I'm not a stalker! Just very observant.' Krystal said, blushing.

'Riiiiight. Of course.' Jessica said, while rummaging her wardrobe for something to wear.

'Hmph! I will make sure to tell your 'Precious Fany' that your teasing me, she will willingly 'discipline' you.' Krystal said to her unnie, smirking.

'Yah! Don't you dare!' Jessica said, eyes wide open in shock.

'Ohhhh Jessi you've been a VERY bad girl, now I have to 'discipline' you.' Krystal imitated Tiffany.

'YAH! Soojung don't~' Jessica begged, face on fire.

'Hahahahaha your face! Oh you should have seen your face when I said that!' Krystal was laughing out loud, rolling on Jessica's massive bed.

'Hmph!' Jessica pouted. 'You win this time.'

'Yeah! Now go shower unnie!' Krystal said.

'Want to join me?' Jessica teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

'EWWWWW NO!!!' Krystal exclaimed, face full of disgust.

'Hahahahaha! Now go get ready Soojung! I will be done soon.' Jessica said before walking to the bathroom.

'Alright unnie!' Krystal said, going off to grab the few books they bring back home as they left almost all their books in the school locker due to being too lazy to bring them back home.

After Jessica was finished showering, they grabbed a quick bite to eat which usually was just a regular sandwich as both of the JungSis couldn't cook, before making their way to school.

School

Jessica and Krystal attended SM High, along with their group of friends including Tiffany and Yoona.

'Urgh I hate school so much!' Jessica groaned.

'Oh cheer up sis, today is a short day.' Krystal said, patting her sister's shoulder.

'Yeah I guess..' Jessica replied, clearly still sleepy.

'Oh hi unnie! Your here early today!' Jessica's friend, Seohyun said. Seohyun was part of the group formed by Jessica and Tiffany called SNSD, which consisted of all their main friends. Despite being the youngest of the bunch, Seohyun was the most mature, always early and always following the rules.

'Hi unnie.' Krystal greeted Seohyun.

'Hey.' Seohyun greeted back.

'I'll get going now alright unnies? I gotta grab my books.' Krystal said before waving goodbye to her unnies.

'Is anyone else in class yet? Besides us that is.' Jessica asked Seohyun.

'Yeah there is. She should be back by now.' Seohyun said.

'Sica-yah! I missed you over the weekend!' Sooyoung yelled, holding a bag of chips. Sooyoung was another member of SNSD, who was known for being the tallest of the group and her eating habits.

'Aigoo do you ever stop eating Sooyoung?' Jessica asked Sooyoung while shaking her head.

'Nope! Foods are my everything!' Sooyoung replied, mouth full of chips.

'It's not good for your body you know?' Jessica said.

Sooyoung looked down at her skinny body and said to Jessica, ' Well my body seems to be doing alright so far.' Sooyoung answered with a cocky grin.

'Yeah yeah we know your tall and skinny, stop boasting about it.' Jessica replied, crossing her arms.

'Well you asked, so I answered.' Sooyoung said, smiling.

'Tch.' Jessica tutted.

'Unnies don't argue over childish things.' Seohyun, who was reading a book, said.

'Alright maknae.' Sooyoung and Jessica both replied.

'Everyone should be coming in now right?' Sooyoung asked.

'Yup! Taengoo should be coming in in 3,2,1.' Jessica said.

And she was right. Right at that moment, Taeyeon came walking in, carrying her bag on one shoulder. Taeyeon was the oldest in the group and was the shortest of the bunch along with Sunny. She is a massive dork and is adorable.

'What's up Taengoo?' Sooyoung and Jessica asked Taeyeon.

'Oh nothing really. Just happy that it's only half day today. Woohoo!' Taeyeon celebarated, waving her arms around like a dork.

'Unnie, half day means less lessons, less lessons means less education, so your future could be affected.' Seohyun seriously said.

'Aigoo relax a bit Maknae!' The 3 other girls said to their maknae.

'Where's the rest?' Taeyeon asked.

'They should be coming in soon.' Jessica replied.

And there walked in Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Tiffany. Sunny is the shortest of the group and is known as the source of energy of the group, the one giving everyone the extra push they needed. Yuri is the most athletic of the group and has many awards from sports competitions she participated in before. She is also part of the pranking duo along with Yoona. Hyoyeon is the chill one of the group. Very laid back and has a party lifestyle and is the best dancer of the group. Tiffany is the main source of happiness for the group. The one that makes everyone happy. The one that can make a storm bright. The seductress of the group too, but not a playgirl.

'Hey guys!!!' The 4 girls who walked in yelled. 'How was your weekend?'

'It was meh.' Jessica replied.

'Awww Jessi me going out with you was only meh?' Tiffany asked with a frown on her face.

'Of course not, you always make my day brighter.' Jessica replied with a sweet smile on her face.

'Awww Jessi!' Tiffany eye-smiled and ran over to hug Jessica, who hugged back.

'Aigoo these 2.' Taeyeon said, smiling at the sight. Everyone giggled.

'What's that noise outside?' Yuri asked.

'Must be Yoona's fans.' Sunny replied. 'You should be used to it by now.'

'That girl is wayyy too popular.' Hyoyeon, who had been listening to music, said.

'But she never lets it get to her head though, which is good.' Taeyeon said.

Hallway

'Oh my god! Guys Yoona is here!!'

'Really!? Where!?'

'Over there! Look how beautiful she is!!' 

'Oh how I wish she could be mine.'

'Tch. Keep dreaming.' Krystal whispered under her breath.

'What's wrong Kry? Jealous?' Krystal's best friend, Victoria asked.

'I am not jealous!' Krystal tried to defend herself.

'Oh keep telling yourself that Kry. It's not really a secret who you admire the most.' Victoria said, winking.

'Hmph!' Krystal folded her arms and pouted.

'Aigoo an angry Krystal is the cutest Krystal.' Victoria teased.

Before Krystal could even reply, there she came. Yoona came walking in.

Screams erupted around the hallway and a huge crowd gathered, all hoping to see Yoona.

Despite the 'fans' quite obvoiusly annoying Yoona, who just wanted a quiet morning, she tried to reply to all of them and smiled her biggest, despite it being fake. Well it WAS fake until she saw Krystal and Victoria standing by the locker.

'Oh hi Soojung! You didn't tell me you came here to study.' Yoona said to Krystal, smiling her brighest.

'Yeah hehe.... guess that's one thing I forgot to tell you.' Krystal replied shyly, rubbing the back of her neck.

'Hehe still so cute aren't you Soojung? Tell you what, come join me at recess later.' Yoona said, smiling.

'DID YOONA JUST INVITE ME TO EAT WITH HER?!" Krystal thought. She could feel all the eyes on her, clearly shocked that Yoona had requested Krystal to eat with her.

'Ummmm...... alright unnie.' Krystal replied, looking at her shoes, face burning.

'Great!! I will meet you at the front of the cafeteria later alright?' Yoona said, still smiling.

'O..k....' Krystal replied.

'Awesome! See you later Soojungie!' Yoona said, ruffling Krystal's hair before walking to SNSD's classroom.

'She's on first name terms with Yoona!?'

'How did she get Yoona's friendship?'

'She's sooo lucky!'

Krystal felt like shrinking to the ground and disappearing.

Victoria tapped Krystal's shoulder and gave her a thumbs up with a wink.

'Nice going Kry.' 

 

Author Notes:

Ohhh what's going to happen at recess? Sorry this was a rather crappy chapter. Next one should hopefully be better. Felt there wasn't enough JungSis so I put some in. If you have complaints about this chapter which i'm sure you do, leave it in the comments below. Until then, see ya!