New Friend Sunyoul

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o78e1vM3ZY1vseyz1o1_540.gif

 

For SweetKpopper123

Sakura is the new student at Seoul High School and everyone stares at her and treats her like an outsider. During recess, Sunyoul walks up to her and tries to befriend her. 

OC Name: Sakura 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura 

"One more year, one last year of high school, you can do this. Then you can dorm in your college and have a stable home." I carefully brushed the tangles and knots out of my hair before placing a sparkly headband on my bright pink hair and headed out the door. I had dye dmy hair the colors pink despite the many protests from my parents. My favorite color had always been pink as my name is Sakura, cherry blossom in Japanese. 

I hopped on the bus that took my directly to Seoul High School, the very last high school I would be attending. My family often moved around a lot because of my dad's work, but he finally found a stable job in Seoul, Korea. I admit, I loved Seoul. The city life fascinated me and the atmosphere was always alive. 

I often was bullied at my schools unfortunately because of my hair, attitude, and basically everything about me. I was also an easy target because I had no friends. 

The bus stopped in front of the high school and many kids tumbled out along with me. No one had commented anything about me yet. 

I took a deep breath and heavily walked to the front of the school, before I knew it, kids started arriving and it got packed fast. 

"HEY! YOU!" I heard being yelled. I ignored it. 

"Hey! Girl with the pink hair!" Dammit, that's me isn't it? I wil not let the bullies get in my mind this year, I have to stay strong. 

"Freak," I heard a guy whisper. I had a feeling this school year wouldn't go well for me already. I quickly walked to my first class and thankfully, it was empty. I saw the teacher, Ms. Kim, sitting quietly at her desk. She looked young and meek. 

"Hi, Ms. Kim?" I greeted. She looked up from her computer and glared at me.

"Can I help you?" She answered bitterly. So much for meek.

"Oh, um, I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Sakura. I'm a foreign student from Japan." I added. She scoffed. 

"Wow, I feel sorry for you already." Before I could ask her why, the bell rang and soon the class was flooded with students. I felt the stares burn holes in the back of my neck. I felt like running out of the class immediately. 

"Look at the new girl."

"Yah, what's up with her hair?"

"Right?? She looks like an anime character." 

I instinctively touched my hair and I heard them laugh. I turned red. 

"Ok class, settle down, we have a new student who wants to introduce herself." Wait, no I don't. 

"Um, hi, I'm Sakura. I just moved to Seoul 2 months ago from Japan. Please treat me well." I felt the stares and the bored looks on me. 

"Ok, moving on. Take a seat Sakura." Ms. Kim told me. I already felt like an outsider and it's only been 10 minutes since I've arrived on school grounds. Great. 

Class went slowly and felt like it was never going to end. 

"Ok class, now head out to lunch for your break. You all are doing well, so please enjoy your break so you don't irritate me during class." Everyone ignored me and pushed past my desk as they ran out to the lunchroom that I had no idea was located. I sighed and decided to eat lunch outside quietly. I took my sack lunch and took a seat next to a shaded tree. Perfect. 

I plugged my earbuds in and listened to music, eating away at my sandwhich. After I finished my lunch, I closed my eyes and took a nap, the bell would usrely wake me up. 

Before I could fall too deep, I heard footsteps. My eyes popped open and instead of seeing a bunch of angry kids, I saw one kind looking one. He smiled brightly and I couldn't help but smile back

"Hi." He spoke. His voice was bright and it made me jealous. 

"Hi," I said lamely. I tucked a strand of hair that fell out behind my ear at of nerves. He held out his hand. 

"I'm Sunyoul, a senior. You?" 

"Sakura, I'm a senior also." I felt happy someone was talking to me, but also suspicious. 

"Oh, Sakura? Are you Japanese?" He asked curously. Usually when people say this, they ask it with judgment in their voice, but not Sunyoul. I nodded.

"Yeah, I just moved here two months ago from Tokyo." His eyes brightened. 

"Woah, that is so cool! I've never been out of Korea." I noticed his eyes dimmed when he said that, but they brightened after his next words. "Hey, maybe one day we could go together." My eyes widened and I blushed. 

"What? I mean, yeah, I love showing people around." I didn't know if this guy was flirting or just being friendly. The bell rang, ending out perfect moment. He held his out to help me up. "Thanks." 

"No problem, see you around sometime?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yup, see you around."

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

So Samuel debuted today! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH WAITING FOR THIS BOY.

LIKE FROM HIS SEVENTEEN PRE DEBUT DAYS, TO 1PUNCH, TO HIS FINAL DESTINATION AS A SOLO ARTIST.

I'M SO PROUD! ; . ;

Also obsessed with Wanna One, like who isn't really? Cmon now. XD

And btw, I'm so sorry these are getting shorter, I'm just losing my touch. ; . ;

 

 

 

Gif not mine.