Always Together Mingyu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_np3tplDZur1u46532o3_400.gif

 

For damien_alley

There was a fire incident happening in school and Joeun broke in to save Mingyu who was trapped inside the building.

OC Name: Choi Joeun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Joeun P.O.V.

"Mingyu!" I called. I was walking to school when I saw my boyfriend standing there waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey Joeun, I was wondering when you would ever come out," He commented. I rolled my eyes.

"I saw you outside of my window, you only arrived 5 minutes ago," I argued. He laughed.

"Well, I came here before, but I was just hiding and I only revealed myself 5 minute ago," He argued back. I just let it go. Arguing with Mingyu was just useless, he just spat out useless facts to win. 

"Fine, whatever let's just get to school, I don't wanna be late like last time," I said 'tsking' at him. He scoffed.

"Well, I'm sorry that you live 6 minutes away from the school and you're late!" He exclaimed. 

"Ok, fine, is I admit you win, can we just get to school?" I asked laughing. "I swear, why do you even come to my house, you wake up too early," I wondered aloud.

"Because, we shall do everything together," He said cheerfully while holding my hands. I just scoffed. "Since we're a couple, we'll be doing things together forever," He said. I just smiled at his words as we walked to school, together.

Once we arrived at the school, Mingyu ran into his other friend, who happened to be mine as well. 

"Hey Mingyu, hi Joeun!" Seungkwan greeted. Seungkwan was a year younger than Mingyu like I was, and I happened to be friends with him before I met Mingyu. He was sort of the guy who got us together, but I never tell him that because his ego is already too big. 

"Hi Seungkwan," Mingyu and I said in unison. Seungkwan's eyes widened.

"It looks like you guys are finally doing things in sync, so couple-like," He commented. Mingyu rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say, Seungkwan," Mingyu said. Before we knew it, the warning bell for class rang. 

"Well, that's our signal to leave, bye Mingyu," Seungkwan said waving to Mingyu. I walked to class with Seungkwan while Mingyu left for his class. It just so happened that Seungkwan and I had the same class. We rushed to class because we were so far from where it was located, and we arrived in class only three minutes to spare. 

"Wow, that's actually earlier than when we actually arrive," I commented after our run. Seungkwan agreed.

"Yeah, I think we were just especially fast today," Seungkwan said breathing heavily into his desk. I nodded. 

"Jiyoung, look at this picture of Mingyu, he's so cute!" 

"Yeah, I know, I love his hair when it's spiked up!" 

"Really? I loved it when it was brown but he dyed it back to black to match his stupid girlfriend," A girl named Haeyoung said. Jiyoung and Haeyoung were twins in our class who both liked my boyfriend, Mingyu. They were both pretty popular and had a big influence on the other students, which I have no idea why. 

"Yeah, Mingyu's so tall, our heights would match so well!" Another girl named Saemi squealed.

"I know, Saeyoung! Mingyu always said he's liked girls over 170 centimeters," Haeyoung added to the fire in my heart.

"I wonder why he settled for a girl only 165 centimeters." 

These comments happened almost every day. I just chose to ignore them. I wouldn't let them get to me since everyone knows how I get mad and jealous easily. I clenched my fists knowing that they would just stop talking soon when the teacher came. 

"You know, I actually was planning to confess to him today," Haeyoung said. 

"OMG, Haeyoung, that would be so awesome!" Jiyoung exclaimed. "You've always been the older sister, so I guess he'll have to have you," She added.

"Yeah, plus you're pretty tall too, he'll like that," Saemi added.

"Plus, you're smart, just like him! Everyone knows that Joeun is stupid and she has serious anger issues."

"How funny would it be if he dumped Joeun for you, that'd be the best thing ever. I mean, everyone knows how many arguments they get into already." I heard all the girls cackle from the other side of the room. Then, the teacher came in to teach us the lesson. But, for some reason, my mind wasn't on this lesson, it was what the girls had said earlier. What if Mingyu really would leave me for Haeyoung? I shook my head mentally. Mingyu would never do that, I mean, he's my boyfriend. He wouldn't... Would he?

"Joeun, Joeun, get up it's lunchtime," Seungkwan said shaking my shoulder. I nodded and got up. 

"Gosh, I can't believe I actually fell asleep," I said shaking myself awake.

"Really? Because you fall asleep in class everyday," Seungkwan said slowly. "You do remember that, right?" He asked shaking me.

"Yeah, yeah, it's just I was so deep in thought," I confessed. He shrugged.

"That's how some people sleep, especially you," He said. I looked at him weird.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means that you always fall asleep when you think too hard, that's why we don't study together," He explained. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, that's why you don't study," I laughed. He laughed along with me. We were laughing happily until we saw something that we both didn't want to see. Haeyoung and Mingyu. 

 

Mingyu P.O.V.

"Yah, Wonwoo!" I shouted to my other upper-class friend. 

"Hey Mingyu, have fun in class?" He asked. "I remember those old times, it was so good being young," He said wiping a fake tear.

"Whatever, you're only a year older than me," I stated. He wiped his fake tear again.

"They grow up so fast," He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yah, Kim Mingyu!" A girl yelled. I turned around and saw me facing one of the Hong twins. I smiled and waved.

"Hi Haeyoung and Saemi." I had recognized them from Seungkwan and Joeun's class.

"Hey Mingyu," Haeyoung said while standing closer to me. "There's something I just wanted to tell you," She said smiling at me in a weird way. I nodded.

 "Ok, then just tell me," I said in a monotonous voice. She sighed and looked to the side. Saemi was smiling at me too. 

"I like you," She confessed. My eyes widened. 

"Haeyoung, you know I'm dating Joeun, right?" I confirmed. She nodded and pouted.

"Yeah, but I just like you so much," She pouted. "She's no good for you, she's short, stupid, and she can't possibly like you as much as I do," She said coming closer. I back up slightly.

"Don't say that about Joeun!" I said raising my voice. Haeyoung just faked a frown. 

"But, Mingyu," She whined pulling me close to her. She suddenly tugged me closer to her while our lips were almost touching. I pushed her back before any contact was made. I gave her a glare while she just smirked at me. 

"Mingyu?" I heard the voice of the girl I love say. I turned to her. Dammit, it probably looked like I kissed her.

"Joeun, it's not what it looks like," I defended walking towards her. 

 

Choi Joeun P.O.V.

"Mingyu?" I asked with my voice still as powerful as I remembered. I couldn't believe my eyes. My very own boyfriend of over 1 year kissing the girl I had despised the most.

"Joeun, it's not what it looks like," He had the guts to say. I scoffed. What a bastard. 

"You know, from all the fights we've had, I thought you would learn something about not messing with other girls," I sternly said to him. I refused to look weak in front of him, in front of anyone. I felt the urge to cry, but I just couldn't let them fall. 

"Joeun, I swear, we weren't doing anything, this is a misunderstanding," He defended. I scoffed.

"You bastard, don't ever talk to me again," I said walking away. I didn't have the heart to sit in the lunchroom today. 

"Yah, Joeun, where are you going?" I heard Seungkwan yell after me. 

"Outside," I replied.

"Let me go with you!" He shouted still following me. I furiously walked out of the school and sat under a tree and buried my head into my arms. "Joeun!" Seungkwan called running outside behind me. I felt a shade come over me and I knew Seungkwan was standing in front of me. 

"What do you want, Seungkwan?" I asked. He crouched down to my level. He frowned.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Joeun," He apologized for Mingyu's doing. "If only I hadn't introduced you to one of the most popular, good-looking, tallest, and smartest guy in school, maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way." Seungkwan punished himself by pounding his hand against his head. I chuckled at his silly antics.

"Hey, don't blame yourself, Seungkwan, it's not your fault that Mingyu turned out to be a total cheater and bastard," I stated. Seungkwan then sat next to me. We sat in silence for the next few minutes, I was a bit surprised for that because Seungkwan is such a talker. 

"Do you want me to beat him up for you?!? CAUSE I WILL BEAT HIM DOWN!" Seungkwan announced with such confidence. 

"Seungkwan-"

"HOW DARE HE HURT YOU? I WILL GO TEACH HIM A LESSON!" Seungkwan said confidently running into the school. 

"Wait, no Seungkwan, you're so weak and tiny," I said, but it was useless since he ran into the school. I sighed. I cooly lifted myself to sit on a bench outside of the school. I closed my eyes and laid on the bench outside. I suddenly felt tired from the gentle breeze that was flowing and the warm summer air. I guess I can skip classes since I'm not influenced by Mingyu anymore. 

I sat up in a jolt when I heard an alarm and sirens going off. 

"GET OUT EVERYONE!" 

"EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" I heard people yelling. I looked behind me where the school was located and saw a large amount of smoke arising from it. I stood up from the bench and was about to run away, until I realized people I loved were in there. Dammit, this is why I never got attached to people. 

I ran to the school at full speed and saw everybody fleeing. I carefully looked for Seungkwan and Mingyu. I saw people keep on running, running, and running, even people yelled at me to leave the school, but I just couldn't leave knowing people I loved were in there. I saw more smoke rising and fire burning our school into crisp. Almost all the school had evacuated and I got worried. 

"Joeun! Joeun!" I heard someone shouting. I recognized that it was Seungkwan's voice. I sighed in relief. One down, one more to go. I hugged him. 

"Thank god you're ok," I said hugging him. He pulled away quickly. 

"I would be super ecstatic that you're hugging me right now since you never do, but I think Mingyu is still in there," He confessed. My eyes widened. 

"What? Are you sure he's not out?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I have no idea, I haven't seen him! And when I went to go beat him up, I couldn't find him," He admitted. I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I looked towards the teachers who were lining up their students far away from the school. I heard Mingyu's homeroom teacher faintly talk into a walkie-talkie. 

"Only 29 of my 30 students are here." He confessed. I assume someone was asking who. "Kim Mingyu." That's all I needed to hear before running full force into the school.

"JOEUN, COME BACK HERE!"

"SOMEONE STOP HER!" 

"GET BACK HERE CHOI JOEUN!"

"IS SHE CRAZY?" 

"I KNEW SHE WAS CRAZY, BUT I DIDN'T THINK THIS CRAZY." Despite all the comments and screams I heard from others, my goal was to find my ex-boyfriend, or boyfriend, I had no idea at this point. I felt myself get engulfed in smoke. My lungs were screaming for me to get out, but I couldn't.

"MINGYU!" I shouted. I sorted through crumbled gravel and rubble from ground. "KIM MINGYU!" I shouted again. I felt tears start to flow out of my eyes from worry and smoke. I searched his homeroom class, he wasn't there. I looked in closets and hidden areas, but he was nowhere to be seen. I felt tears fall out more, this time from complete sadness. "Mingyu please! I love you, come out!" I yelled in despair and desperateness. I then searched upstairs and the top floor. The top floor had the most rubble and fire in it. I felt my lungs burning, but I didn't care. I almost burned myself by searching, but I didn't care. I then checked the rooftop, which I knew was our secret place, but also it was the most dangerous to go. I opened the door sifted through the rubble.

Then, I saw him sitting in a corner with a piece of wood over him. I immediately ran to him and lifted it. Tears wouldn't stop falling as I found him. I wanted to hug him and tell him that I loved him, but I knew I had to get him to safety. I picked him up with my brut strength, and carried him to the lower level. I got to the last level until a piece of the layer above fell in front of me. I tried not to panic and I tried to find another way. But, I realized we were only surrounded by flames and smoke. I cried feeling myself panicking. I then realized there was no where out. I collapsed on the ground from fatigue and from the pain setting in. I felt myself heavily breathing and then looked towards Mingyu who was passed out probably from the impact of the wood on him and from the smoke that carried into his lungs. I cried onto his chest.

"I'm so sorry," I repeated to him. "If only I hadn't ran away, maybe we wouldn't have died this way," I said regretting every action I did in the past hour. "Maybe you wouldn't have been on the rooftop and we could have escaped together," I sobbed. "You were so smart and talented, I deserve to be the one suffering, I'm stupid and useless," I confessed sobbing even more. I then realized we were going to die. And still, we were gonna die, together. I tried to speak more, but I felt my throat get clogged and it turned black. 

-------

"She's breathing! She's breathing!" I heard someone say. It sounded echoey and faint. I struggled to open my eyes and I saw only white when I opened them. 

"Yah! Choi Joeun!" I heard someone else say. Suddenly, my vision cleared and I saw a familiar face. "How could you leave me and run into a school that's on FIRE?" He shouted at me. I chuckled, but then coughed from the smoke still in my lungs. "OMG, I'M SO SORRY, DON'T DIE, JOEUN!" He then shouted. 

"Calm down young man, she's just coughing because she was in a school with fire, she'll be ok," The doctor, I think, explained. Whatever I had been doing before this, I couldn't really remember. I then did and sat up in a rush.

"Mingyu, where's Mingyu?" I asked, more like demanded.

"Well, I think you're strong enough to see him, do you want to?" The doctor asked. I hesitated as I remembered what he had done to me before. But, I wanted to when I realized that I loved him too much. I nodded. I stood up and he led me to the place where Mingyu was. Seungkwan helped me walk. I then saw Mingyu laying on a hospital bed. I felt eyes swell up with tears as I saw him in so much pain. I walked over to him and held his hand. Seungkwan said he'd leave us alone and then left. I soon fell asleep with my head on his chest. 

"Joeun, Joeun," I heard someone say nudging me. I then saw Mingyu smiling at me. I hugged him straight away. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy you're alive," I sobbed into his chest. I felt his arms wrap around my body. We were in an embrace for a while, until I turned angry at his actions. I then pulled away and glared at him. "Now that you're ok, let's talk about what happened before." As I said those words, his expression darkened. He grasped onto my hand.

"Joeun, I swear, I did nothing with Haeyoung, she tried to kiss me, but I pushed her away, ask Wonwoo! He'll tell you the truth, he was standing right next to me when it happened! He'll even tell you that I pushed her away before anything happened!" He said desperately grasping onto my hand. I looked him straight in the eye, that's when I knew he was telling the truth. He then started coughing after he started talking too much. I quickly got water and gave it to him.

"Don't stress yourself too much, you're still healing," I said helping him drink his water. He sighed.

"I just really love you, Joeun, and before the fire, I was only thinking of you, only you. I was thinking what would happen to us, like what if you never forgave me, what would I do. Could I even live with myself knowing I just destroyed the thing I treasured most, our relationship," He confessed, letting a tear slip. I wiped it away.

"It's okay, I believe you," I said, forgiving him. I saw more tears slip from his eyes and I chuckled slightly. "Don't cry, everything's fine now, we're gonna be ok," I said soothing him. 

"No it's not. I got into this mess and now we're both injured and it was all my fault," He said crying more. I rubbed his hand softly.

"Atleast we're gonna be in here, here in this hospital, together," I teased. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

/throws self off cliff

Gosh, sorry this took soooo long! I was busy with family coming over and my internet also crashed so I couldn't even go on the website! This scenario wasn't really what I wanted, and it was really cheesy and lovey, and I think I at being all lovey-dovey, etc. But I hope you liked it, I think this one is my longest one I've written for this whole shop! It helps that I really love Mingyu so, like....

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

 

Gif isn't mine.