The Sketchbook DK

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_inline_nrbmlfgRIy1tt0shx_500.gif

 

 

For JunShin

When Seokmin found out that cold and quiet Junshin likes him. 

OC Name: Kim Junshin

​DK real name: Lee Seokmin

Hoshi real name: Soonyoung

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Seokmin P.O.V.

"Seokmin, catch!" Soonyoung said while throwing a bottle to me. I caught it and smoothly threw it into the trashbin. Soon the bell rang for the end of class. Finally lunch time. The best time. 

"YO! YO! YO! Seokmin, guess what happened yesterday!?" Soonyoung had asked me while we sat down at our table. 

"WHAT WHAT WHAT??" I asked back as energetic. I then saw another one of friends walking to the table, Seungkwan. 

"Hey? Are you guys talking about how Hara asked Soonyoung out yesterday?" Seungkwan had completed for Soonyoung. He pouted.

"Hey! I was the one who was gonna tell him!" Soonyoung whined. I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah, but you took way too long! You literally texted her all night at my house!" Seungkwan sassed rolling his eyes. Soonyoung pouted, but nudged me.

"Hey, how's it going with that Junshin girl?" I blushed as he mentioned her name.

"Ehhh~ You like her? That girl who literally never talks?" Seungkwan gasped. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, ok, what's wrong with liking her?" I asked. They laughed.

"I don't know, maybe it's because you literally talk all time, and oh wait-" Soonyoung cut him off.

"She never does!" He finished. I scoffed. 

"So.... UHH, we could balanced each other out!?" I exclaimed. They scoffed in unison.

"Let's me tell you something, that stuff only happens in the movies. Only people who are the same get along in real life, this isn't a ing drama!" Seungkwan said flipping his hair. I pushed him slightly.

"Yeah right, I can charm her with my talking," I said. Truthfully, I knew I couldn't. I had tried many times to charm Junshin, but for some reason, she never talked to me. It all started in my second year of middle school. Junshin had moved here from Busan. She never talked to anyone the day she got here. And she never spoke a word 'til this day. Ok, yes she has, I'm lying, she has talked a few words during role call and during presentations. But she always opted out of presentations and never spoke loudly even if she did do them. She had never even spared me a glance no matter how much I try to talk to her, she always looks the other way. But, she does that to everyone. 

I had wondered when she was ever going to talk to me. I wondered if I ever had a chance with her... 

"Yah, it's time for class again, let's get out of here," Soonyoung said to me. I nodded and threw my lunch away. We got to class a bit early and found Junshin sitting there peacefully. Her long black hair was tied into a long French braid down her back. The air from the window blew it slightly which made her even more angelic. I noticed she was drawing in her notebook she always drew in. I never knew what she really did draw in there, but I knew it had to be amazing with her super focus on them. My thoughts were cut off when everyone walk into our classroom. I sat down quickly.

"Ok, class! Get our your notes!" Our teacher shouted. The lesson went by quickly, but the teacher had asked us a few questions before we had to leave. "Hmmm, who should I call on today to answer the question? Hm, let's see. How about Kim Junshin?" She stated looking at her. Everyone whipped their heads towards the girl in the corner. She also looked up at the teacher. Her eyes were a light brown, but they were the standard brown for a Korean girl. The teacher smiled at her. "Ok, Junshin, what was the theme of the story we just read?" She asked. Junshin stared at her for a while. Everyone was anticipating her answer because we hadn't heard her talk in so long.

"It was that addiction controlled us. It controlled our bodies to do what it takes to get drugs or alcohol," Junshin said calmly. Everyone whispered as they heard her voice. Some on how she should talk more and others on why she didn't. The teacher nodded.

"Very good, now moving on." The teacher talked on. It was soon the end of class. I looked in the corner of my eyes and saw Junshin putting away her sketchbook. She stuffed it in her backpack along with her other things. 

"Hey~ Whatcha looking at?" Soonyoung asked sliding on my desk. He then looked where I was looking and smiled. "OoOOOoh~ I know where now!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. 

"Shut up!" I whined. Soonyoung laughed. 

"Ok, whatever, you heading to the arcade afterwards?" He asked me. I smiled widely.

"Of course! I would never pass it up!" I said. He laughed.

"Great, let's go with Seungkwan too, he's probably waiting for us," He said while heading out of the classroom. I saw Seungkwan standing outside with his phone in hand. "Seungkwan-ah!" Soonyoung yelled. He glanced up from his phone and waved. 

"Hey, ready to get going?" Seungkwan asked. I nodded. 

"YUP! Let's go!" I shouted while we sauntered to the arcade nearby. We play there a dominant time of the times we hang out. We love it there. It's always pumping out loud music to dance to and it has endless amounts of games. We were there for 3 hours already until we got hungry and tired. "Hey guys, let's get something to eat now," I said breathing heavily. They both nodded. 

We walked to a nearby cafe and sat down.

"Man, stupid game, my fingers hurt from pressing so many buttons," Seungkwan whined. Soonyoung groaned.

"Whatever, my head hurts from staring at so many screens," Soonyoung complained. Soon, we were all complaining about something. I then looked up when I heard the little bell dinged, signaling someone entered the cafe. The person I least expected walked through the door, Kim Junshin. She ordered something and sat down at a table near the window. Seungkwan nudged me.

"That's her, right?" He asked pointing at her. I nodded.

"Yup, that's her," I confirmed. I sipped on the smoothie I ordered and stared as she pulled out her sketchbook. She plugged in earbuds and started to listen to music while drawing. 

We started to continue our conversation again, but I only noticed her. She would sketch things in her book and getting irritated at times when she messed up. I noticed she stuffed her notebook in her backpack, but what she had not noticed was it still being open when she threw her trash away. The book slipped out as she was walking out. My eyes widened. 

"What's wrong?" Soonyoung asked. I quickly ran over to get the sketchbook. I picked it up and ran out the cafe. I tried looking for her, but she was no where to be found. 

"Woah, what was that about?" Seungkwan asked. I sighed.

"Junshin. She dropped her sketchbook and didn't notice. She just left." I frowned. I knew I couldn't just give this to her, but I had to tomorrow. I knew how much she loved his sketchbook. 

"Just give it to her tomorrow, she'll understand. She's cold and quiet, not mean and grouchy," Seungkwan replied patting me on the back.

That night I didn't get much sleep. I kept tossing and turning, wondering how I would approach her. Could I just give it to her? Or would I drop it on her desk before class? Could I put it in her locker? There were so many ways. I didn't want to seem like a stalker and tell her I knew it was her sketchbook and I was watching her drop it! That would completely ruin my chances with her. I turned my lights on again. I glanced at the sketchbook. What was in there? I could take a peak and no one would know. I shook my head. That would be an invasion of privacy!

I soon ended up with the journal in my hand. I flipped through the pages and found wonderful pieces of artwork. Some not finished, but most of them already done. My jaw dropped at how good she was. I never even know. One drawing did catch my eye though. 

It was of a person. They had brown hair that spiked up, a wide smile, and was tall, OMG, that was me. I almost dropped the book, but realized I had to examine it. Holy cow, this was exactly like me. I looked at the writing below it. 

Lee Seokmin. 

​It said. I gasped. THERE WAS A FREAKING HEART NEXT TO MY NAME. I internally screamed. Ok, I screamed into my pillow because it was late at night and I didn't want to disturb anyone. I squealed mentally in my mind. I was so happy. My smile was wide. OMG, I can't even tell her I know because then she'll know I snooped and will hate me! OMG OMG OMG OMG! Now I knew for sure I couldn't sleep tonight. 

I got 2 hours of shut eye, but I didn't even care. I felt as awake as I ever would. I brushed off my uniform, fixed my hair, and headed out the door. I walked to school and got there early. I walked into class and saw Junshin. She looked distressed as ever. I breathed in. You can do this. She likes you. 

"Hey, Junshin," I called out. She broke her stare from her desk and looked at me. She soon put on that infamous cold stare. She didn't respond. "Hey, uh, uhm, I kinda was at the cafe you were at yesterday and I found your sketchbook," I said pulling out the item she wanted the most. Her eyes sparkled. 

"Wow, how did you get this?" She asked a bit louder than she usually talked. I smiled shyly. 

"Well, uh, I just happened to be at the same cafe as you and when you were leaving, I saw you dropped something, and I kept it to give it to you," I babbled. She then put away her cold stare and smiled at me.

"Wow, thank you so much, seriously," She said sincerely, something people don't usually do nowadays. I smiled.

"No big deal really," I bluffed. She smiled sincerely.

"No really, is there anything I can do to thank you?" She asked. I peered down at her while she looked up at me. I almost got lost in her eyes before I smiled devilishly.

"Well....." I trailed off. She raised a brow.

"What?" She asked a bit surprised. I tapped my chin playfully.

"Well, you could go on a date with me," I said confidently. She just stayed still for a moment before smiling and laughing a bit. I love the way she laughs.

"Ok, sure." 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya know, I should of thought it through that the two best friends I made Seokmin have started with S's.... Seriously, it confused me a lot.

I'm trying to finish up all my requests right now so I can add UP10TION and iKon to the list. Those are the groups I'm obsessed with now! I may even add DAY6 because they need more things being written about them. 

And if you like iKon, I actually wrote a series about them.  Shameless advertising, shame on me. 

Like seriously, what happened to being trash for Seventeen? I'm literally so unfaithful to the groups I like. I just like every group that makes a comeback... It's so true though. 

Anyways, I hope you like this scenario! 

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

 

Gif not mine.