More Than Friends Kihyun

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nulusaXI0b1ue8w9eo1_540.gif

 

For fat875

Iris and Kihyun are best friends. Kihyun likes her and confesses to her. (TWEAKED SLIGHTLY)

OC Name: Iris

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kihyun P.O.V.

"Fine, I guess you win," I said in defeat.

"YES!! WOOHOO! I WIN AGAIN!" The girl sitting across from me cheered. I rolled my eyes at her bragging. 

"Yah, you only one two times, Iris," I stated. She was still whooping and cheering. 

"Whatever, you're just a sore loser!" She said sticking her tongue out at me. I just laughed slightly. To be honest, I found it a bit cute on how she would always get overly-excited when she wins. "Let's play again." She suggested. I shook my head.

"No, I'm too tired," I whined. She scoffed.

"Fine, then what do you want to do now?" She asked. I thought about it a bit. 

"Hmmmm, let's go out for ice cream," I suggested. She smiled. 

"Yes! How do you always know me so well?" She teased. I laughed.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe it's because we've been best friends for over 12 years now!" I said sarcastically. 

"Hmm, I don't think so," She teased again. We just laughed about it while I went to get a jacket. 

"Ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded. 

"Yup! Let's go!" She cheered. I smiled at her cute tactics. Iris and I have known each other for 12 years now. It helped that our parents were friends too. We went to all the same schools and did all the same things. We both loved the same things and we never parted from each other, and that's the way I liked it. Well, not until the 8th grade where she was into basketball while I liked tennis more. We had spent time away from  each other, and I wasn't used to it while she, on the other hand, was a social butterfly. She made new friends quickly, and I was left in the crowds. From that moment on, I knew that I didn't think of our relationship was between friends, I wanted something more. I never told her, knowing that she didn't feel the same way.

"Hey, Kihyun, we're here already," She said nudging me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh, cool," I said, a bit tired. We opened the doors and it made a bell noise. The ice cream place we went to was a bit crowded with teenagers splattered over the place. 

"Hello, what can I get for you guys?" The waiter asked us. I then realized that this guy was the same guy we went to middle and high school with. 

"Hey, Jooheon?" I asked. His eyes widened. 

"No way, Kihyun and Iris?" He made sure. We both nodded. Jooheon smiled. "Oh my gosh, it's been so long since I've seen you guys!" He exclaimed happily. I nodded.

"Yeah, it feels like high school was so long ago!" Iris exclaimed. We all nodded. 

"My shift is over in 5 minutes, wanna catch up over ice cream?" We all agreed to that. We order our ice cream and then sat a table, waiting for Jooheon.

"Wow, time really does fly by quickly, it's been like, 4 years since we've seen Jooheon!" Iris exclaimed. Jooheon then made his way over.

"Wow, hey guys, so, what's new?" He asked cheekily. 

"Well, I just got a job a really successful company along with Kihyun," Iris bragged. I knew she wasn't exactly bragging in a childish way, but I know she's proud of her accomplishments. Jooheon smiled.

"Wow, nice~ I'm currently working at a lyricist, but my stupid niece told me she had to go to this concert and asked me to step in for her," Jooheon said rolling his eyes. "She is such a pain!" He complained. We all laughed.

Soon the conversation took a different turn.

"Hey guys, do you remember when Iris had a crush on me in school?" Jooheon asked laughing. Iris laughed along with him, but I suddenly felt uncomfortable. 

"OH my gosh, yeah! It was so awkward when I passed by you on the basketball team and everyone knew I had a crush on you!" She blushed, laughing.

"It was so terrible because I thought you were dating Kihyun, so it felt weird for me!" Jooheon confessed laughing. I suddenly felt my heart stop in my chest. 

"Yeah, everyone thought I was dating Kihyun or at least dated him, so it was so weird when I liked other guys!" Iris said, shattering my heart. I laughed a bit though.

"Yeah, what did you think about it, Kihyun?" Jooheon asked. I shrugged.

"I agree, it was a bit weird when I liked other girls too and they all thought I was trying to cheat on Iris." We all laughed at that statement. Soon, we all had to go back to our lives, but we traded numbers with Jooheon at least. 

"It was really awesome seeing you guys again! Catch you another time? Ok?" Jooheon said while he was leaving. We nodded.

"YEah! Definitely!" Iris and I yelled back. When he was gone, we decided to leave.

"Wow, that was awesome," Iris said suddenly on the way back. I nodded.

"Yeah it was, I missed that guy a lot," I confessed. She nodded.

"Yeah, but it's kinda weird seeing your past crushes though," Iris confessed. I nodded. We silently walked back. I then felt her nudge me. "So, you told Jooheon it was weird having crushes when people thought you were dating me, who did you have a crush on? You always told me you weren't interested in girls yet!" She whined. I laughed.

"I was lying, I didn't any girls," I admitted. Except for you. She pouted.

"Wow, Kihyun, lying to me, but not Jooheon!? Is it because I'm a girl?!" She pulled the girl card on me. I scoffed.

"What? No!? I just lied to Jooheon, not you," I confessed. But, I technically lied to both.

"Did you like any girl?" She asked. I shook my head. She groaned. "Fine, if you don't want to tell me it's ok," She said. "I'm just going to ignore you," She said walking in front of me. I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior. We walked in silence for a bit, until I decided to do something crazy.

"Actually I did like this one girl," I said aloud. She stopped and turned to me with her eyes wide. 

"Who?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Well, that's in the past now," I said walking forward. She trailed after me.

"Do you still like her now?" She asked. I stopped. 

"Yes." I smiled. Her eyes widened, but yet they looked a bit sad. 

"Oh, that's cool, who is she?" She asked again, with a different tone. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Nothing's wrong!" She exclaimed a bit too fast. It was obvious she was lying. We walked back in silence. I assumed she was mad that I didn't tell her after all these years. I took a heavy breath and sighed.

"The girl I like is you." I confessed. She whipped her head around, eyes wide. 

"W-what?"

"I like you, Iris. I've always have, ever since the 8th grade. I just never confessed because I knew you didn't like me back. But, seeing how sad you are now, I had to tell you," I admitted. I felt my heart beating out of my chest. I didn't know what her response was going to be. Did she hate me now? Is she now uncomfortable with me? I didn't know! I then saw her smile and run up to me.

I then felt her lips on mine. I was a bit shocked, but I responded while closing my eyes. I felt at peace, knowing that she liked me back. I felt her pull away while I was in complete shock still. I saw her smile widely. 

"I like you too, Kihyun. I also thought you never liked me either, but I guess I was proven wrong," She said giggling. 

"Well, I guess now we're more than friends," I said, taking her hands. She nodded.

"Yeah, I guess we are."

 

 

------------------------------------------------

WOW, this was shorter than I thought it would be! And my nails are drying, so I kinda don't wanna type that much, sooo.... I also tweaked the request a bit because it was originally proposing, but I thought that was a bit extreme since they're only friends. 

BTW. Did you guys see Mansae!? IT WAS SOO AWESOME!!! SEVENTEEN IS LITERALLY KILLING ME. OMG. 

I hoped you liked this scenario!

Thank you for requesting!

 

Gif not mine.