My Hero Wonwoo

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_oafr6yisZX1tr4f4oo3_400.gif

For Niveaa

When Wonwoo started to ignore Yumi so that she could be safe from Seventeen's rival. But Yumi thinks he is cheating on her so she went to see Wonwoo but ends up getting kidnapped by the rival gang. 

OC Name: Lee Yumi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Yumi

I looked at my phone for the millionth time today. 

"You know, it's probably nothing." My brother, Minhyuk, noted. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Yeah right. He hasn't talked to me for more than a week. We used to text and talk every single day. And ever since mid-June when school ended, he's been acting more distant lately. I have no idea why!" I groaned and fell back onto the couch. Minhyuk and I were currently eating dinner at the table while I talked about my latest troubles. He didn't always have the greatest advice, but after our parents died, we're all we had. I've never had much friends either besides his friends, so we're pretty much all we have as far as family and loved ones go. Maybe that's why Wonwoo's distance seems more than maybe it actually is. Am I just over reacting? I stabbed a piece of broccoli. 

"That's weird. But it's not like you guys can talk 24/7 anyways. He has other friends too you know. A man can't always be tied down." I wanted to fling my broccoli at his face. 

"I'm very aware of that. But I know it's more than just me over reacting. We haven't said or texted one word to each other since over a week now. That's always bad news in a relationship. Adding on that he's been acting more distant and out of it ever since school ended." I shut my eyes for the next words that were going to come out of my mouth and that I've been avoiding for the whole time. I cleared my throat while my brother seemed super uninterested. "Uh, d-do you think he's cheating on me?" I asked. He immediately dropped his chopsticks and choked on his rice. My eyes widened and I handed him some of my water. "Hey, are you ok?"

"What? You think he's cheating on you? That's crazy, Yumi!" He exclaimed. I groaned, frustrated with myself and Wonwoo.

"Hey, it's a thought. Ever since school ended, he's been weird, meaning he probably met some super hot girl in our college and is probably with her all the time." I shut my eyes and massaged my temples. "I should go see him right now." I checked the time. 

"Hey, hey, woah woah. We don't even know if he's cheating or not. If he is, I'm going to kill him in various ways. But either way, if you see him with a girl, what are you going to say? 'Hey, stop cheating on me you !' Or if he isn't cheating, what are you going to say this time? 'Hey, thought you were cheating, just checking in, lol, haha?' You need a plan Yumi." I crossed my arms. "You guys have been dating for about 6 months now-"

"7 months."

"I mean, you guys are like the golden couple. Both bookworms, both nerds, both awkward, both emo looking with your brightly colored hair and his freaking face; you guys match each other so well. Plus, I've seen the guy looks at you, it's the same way I look at my girlfriend, Minhee. He's head over heels for you." I paused at his words. 

"There's no harm in checking. Even if he isn't cheating, I have my suspicions and my reasons to be suspicious. He's been ignoring me. The Wonwoo I know wouldn't do this. As you said before, our relationship is too strong to just let my thoughts get to me." I pulled on my jacket and grabbed my umbrella to shield me from the rain. "I'm going to his apartment. Don't wait up for me." Before Minhyuk could stop me, I ran out the door and walked to his apartment, leaving the car here because I needed some fresh air any way.

I picked up the speed when the rain started to pouring down even harder. The rain wet the ground and was so close to wetting my socks. I swore. I wanted to run full speed to Wonwoo's apartment, but the water would splash on me. I clutched the necklace he gave to me tightly. It was a necklace with a book on it, signifying our love to read. He has a matching one. I really wanted him not to be cheating, but if he wasn't, why was he pulling away from me? Nothing had been out of the ordinary when he started to grow distant. Did I do something wrong? I bit my lip. If Minhyuk was right and he was head over heels for me, why the need to pull away? 

Soon, I saw Wonwoo's apartment complex in the far distance. I picked up the pace even more. I felt my heart beating out of my chest as I grew closer to Wonwoo. I missed him a lot and my heart would break if I saw him with another girl. I didn't even want to mention the thought in my head. I glanced down at my phone. Still no texts from him. 

As I moved closer to Wonwoo's apartment, I had to cross some "bad" parts of town. I traveled through an alleyway that Wonwoo usually walked me through. I admit, I felt more nervous walking without him, but I had to get this done. 

Calm down, Yumi. Nothing's going to happen. Just walk quicker and everything will be all right. 

I calmed my nerves and all I wanted to do was to run, but I stopped when I heard footsteps behind me. 

I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back. I screamed and dropped my umbrella out of fright. I turned and saw a couple of guys pulling hard on me. 

"Get off of me!" I screamed, even though it was do no good. I heard them laugh. 

"Not even putting up a fight, I wonder why someone like Wonwoo would like her." 

"Let's just get her and deal with her later!"

I was about to scream, shout, kick, until I felt a harsh pain on my head and everything went black.

Jeon Wonwoo

"You go fish." Seungkwan laughed at me. I raised a brow. I found a pair of nine's in the pile and put it down. I was hanging out with a night out with the guys, it was a way to take my mind off of Yumi for a while. I sighed while thinking of her. 

"Hey, dude, how's it going?" Seungcheol asked me. I wanted to brush his hand off of my shoulder, but I knew he was just being nice since he know about my Yumi situation.

"Going just great." I spoke sarcastically. He gave me a sad smile.

"You know, you didn't have to start seeing Yumi. We could have worked something out, told her about the gang and-"

"I know I didn't have to do anything, but I did this so she could be safe. I didn't want to put my own personal desires in front of her safety." I chuckled sadly. "If anything happened to her, I would be the saddest man on the world." Seungcheol patted my back. 

"I'm always here if you need someone." Our personal moment was ended when Mingyu started shouting something. 

"Jeon Wonwoo! Someone's giving you a call, maybe it's your girlfriend! Oooh!" He cooed, tossing me my phone. Despite starting to ignore her, my heart raced at calling her my girlfriend. I stared at the screen. 

"It's from an unknown number," I said out loud. I answered the call. "Hello?" 

"Jeon Wonwoo. How's your little girlfriend?" I immediately stood up in anger. The boys tensed. 

"Why the hell are you calling me?" I growled. "And how the hell did you get my number?" My heart was beating at a rapid pace. I heard the cackle. 

"I don't know. I shouldn't answer your questions when you won't answer mine. How is little Yumi? She doing well?" My eyes widened and I almost threw my phone across the room. 

"How do you know her name? What the hell, Hanbin? Tell me what the you're doing?" I demanded. The boys stood up.

"Are they talking about Yumi noona?" Chan asked. The group started to talk amongst themselves, but I wasn't listening. I needed to know how he knew her name.

"Ah, yes, Lee Yumi. I guess she's kinda pretty if you tilt your head. I don't know, her purple and pink hair is kinda y though." I almost gasped. 

"Where the are you?" I demanded, almost pouncing through the phone. He knew her name, he knew my number, knew what she look like. I just can't-

"Hm. Gotta say, she's a pretty good girlfriend, I caught her when she was walking to your apartment, how cute." I slammed my fists on the table. "Let's just say we're at a location we've been to before. Bring your whole gang, but you can leave out the two that are already ed up. Bring money. Lots of it. I'll be waiting." The call ended I cursed. 

"Wonwoo, what's wrong?" I was already grabbing my jacket and walking out the door until Mingyu grabbed my shoulder. 

"Tell us where we're going." The boys were already grabbing their weapons. I gulped slowly. 

"I need to do this alone. I can't put you guys in danger too." I cried out. They looked at me with pity. Seungcheol walked towards me.

"Wonwoo, we're a gang, but most of all we're a team. We do things together." He patted my arms. 

"Tell us what we need to do, Wonwoo." Soonyoung spoke. I sighed and almost choked up.

"They have Yumi. Precious Yumi, and they want money and the whole gang there, except Jun and Jeonghan, who are injured. I'm assuming they want to take all the money they can get and beat us while at it. Knowing them, they probably cheated and brought another gang with them to outnumber us." The members cursed. 

"They probably brought Winner." We paused at the name. Winner was the most powerful groups around. Without one of our most fighters Jun and our strategist Jeonghan, we nearly stood a chance. I bit my lip and shifted uncomfortably.

"I have to get her back, hyung. I need to. She's alone with them, who knows what they could be doing-" I was breaking down in front of them. But they all smiled at me.

"I know. We're going to get her back and show them hell. Who cares if we don't have Jun and Jeonghan. With iKON and Winner combined, they are 12 people. And we'll be 11. Not that big of a difference." Jihoon stated. We all nodded, even though we were slightly afraid at the gang who played dirty. iKON always brought weapons to no weapons fights and always brought other groups to crush others. They were cheaters and they had an alliance with Winner, one of the best. 

"No matter what happens, I love you all. And I'm proud of you all." Seungcheol smiled at us while we said comments like gross and ew, even though we all loved each other. 

"Now let's go get Yumi." I dashed out the door and ran into our vans. Mingyu hopped into the driver's seat. 

"Where to Wonwoo?" 

"Our spot under the bridge, where we fought last." Mingyu stiffly nodded as he sped there. All I was thinking as how Yumi was scared, alone, and was on her way here when it happened. I love her so much, I can't imagine what life would be without her. These past months have been miserable. I hated this to much. 

When we arrived, I already saw iKON in the distance. There were seven of them right now, but I could tell by how confident they were, Winner was hiding. 

"Well, well well, look who decided to show up." Their leader, Hanbin stepped forward. I wanted to throw him off the bridge over us. "I was starting to think you wouldn't fight to defend your precious little Yumi." I growled as he said her name.

"Where is she?" I yelled. They all laughed. 

"Oh, she's somewhere here, don't worry. Someone we know is taking care of her right now." So Winner is with them. One guy alone with her, from Winner. I clenched my fists, ready to fight. 

"Bring the money?" A member I knew as Bobby asked. I hesitantly nodded. 

"How much?" Another guy named Donghyuk asked. This kid kinda reminded myself of me, in a very loose way. We're both nerds who are in a gang. We saw each other in a library and decided it was best not to tell the others. 

"Enough. Now let's get on with this." I announced. They exchanged glances. Hanbin snapped his fingers.

"Ok, let's get started!" Winner appeared out of the shadows. I gulped even though I expected them to come out. There were only four of them, I assumed one was with Yumi. I looked around. Taehyun was missing. 

iKON and Winner pulled out various weapons like bats and knives. I smirked. We came prepared this time and brought weapons of our own, but not enough since we hated using them. 

The wild one, Mino charged first with only his fists. He headed straight toward Jihoon who flipped out of the way and dodged his attacks. Jihoon was our best fighter, despite his short stature. He was a hidden gem. 

We all paired up with someone on the other side, and I got Kim Hanbin. He charged first and swung at me. I ducked and got him right in the cheek. He stumbled, but recovered. He swiftly kicked me in the stomach, knocking me on my . He swung his leg near my head, which I tumbled back to avoid. I got to my feet quickly. When I started to get in my usual rhythm of fighting, I heard a cry of pain. 

I quickly glanced to my side and saw that Seokmin was cut through his stomach and was bleeding on the floor. I immediately kicked Hanbin to his knees and ran to him like the other members did. Now we were one member down, and maybe forever. 

"DK! No, no, no!" Soonyoung called out. I felt tears welling up, but I knew I couldn't let them fall to show weakness to our other team. This is all my fault. 

"Aw, boohoo, what are you going to do now, Seventeen?" iKON cackled at their leader's joke. I wanted to beat them so bad, the odds were against us. I just want to get Yumi so badly. When I met eyes with Seungcheol, I saw that he knew we were done for.  He squeezed my hands.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed. I knew he couldn't just let a member go like this and that we couldn't get Yumi back. I nodded, tears falling out of my eyes. Mingyu left with Joshua to repair his words. If they could stop the bleeding, he would be ok. I gulped. But here we had other problems to deal with. We were outnumbered and they were much stronger than us right now. 

Suddenly, we heard wet footsteps behind us. All of our attention was directed to the new people. If it was someone on iKON's side, we would be done for. We all gasped at the new arrivals. 

"." Jihoon cursed. The new guys wore black hoodies with white X's pained on their chest. 

"Monsta X." I whispered. Monsta X was one of the new gangs that everyone had feared. They were mysterious and strong, which were the most powerful gangs. They gave Winner a run for their money, and no one knew anything about their members. I gulped. Damn, this day keeps getting worse. 

"Ah, Monsta X, you see here, we were just fighting Seventeen. You guys really don't need to be here. We were actually just finishing up." Everyone laughed nervously on the other side. Everyone feared Monsta X. We didn't know exactly what they were here for, but we were going to find out. One member stepped forward. He was blonde with a mask over his face. iKON and Winner tensed, alone with all of us. 

"Give me the girl." He demanded, slightly muffled by his mask. Even in the dark, you could see everyone's fear. 

"W-What?" Seungyoon stuttered, leader of Winner. Other members came closer. 

"Give me the girl you have captured and we'll let you guys go." He spoke again. Our rivals soon reacted and started moving right away. 

"H-How do you guys know?" Hanbin stuttered out. 

"Seventeen called us before hand. We do not condone stealing people in a gang. It's vial. Now give us her. I'm done with games." His voice was enough to scare them as Yumi appeared from the shadows with Taehyun holding her. She was fine except he hands were bound together and tape over . I gasped. She met eyes with me. They pushed her towards us as she ran to me. I held her in my arms. 

"Yumi, I'm so sorry. I love you so much. Please. I never meant for this to happen." I cut her hands with a knife I brought. She ripped off the tape like a badass she is. 

"It's ok, they explained it all to me, well, loosely. And once I realized what was happening I didn't blame you for any of it. I know you were just trying to protect me, I love you for that. Sometimes things just don't go as planned. I love you Wonwoo, I'm sorry, we'll talk a lot later." She pulled me in for a kiss that I was so eager to have.

"Scram!" The mysterious member of Monsta X yelled. iKON and Winner obeyed his rules, knowing they were outnumbered and they could get pummeled. They were out of there in record time. I didn't care about anything now that Yumi was in my arms, but then I remembered Monsta X was here. I pulled away from Yumi, staring at the mysterious guys, wondering why they lied to iKON. The member who was talking stared straight at us. I gulped as Yumi held on to me. I pulled her tight to my chest. 

"Ok, not like we're not super thankful or anything. But, how did you guys know we were here and why did you lie saying that we called you?" Seungkwan asked, knowing no boundaries. We all tensed. Monsta X didn't move. I didn't know their motives like if they just ran into us and thought we needed help and they were nice guys, or if they knew Yumi and wanted her for themselves, or wanted to beat us up themselves. 

The members soon started to come closer to us. We all held our breath. I tightened my grip on my knife and the other members grew prepared for any attack. They stopped when they got close enough for attacking distance. We were all tired, they could have easily beat us. I held Yumi closer. 

Then, one member, the one who was speaking earlier, pulled down his mask. Everyone froze at his movement. My jaw dripped at the familiar person.

"Minhyuk oppa?" Yumi exclaimed, jumping away from me. She ran into his arms, and I let her. He hugged her, glaring at me, but also happy that he was with her. I gulped. Damn, her brother is in Monsta X. 

"I'm so glad you're ok! I was so afraid when you ran out of the house I called up all my members. Thankfully I track your phone." My jaw dropped and so did all of Seventeen's. 

"What the hell?" Hansol finally asked. Yumi and Minhyuk pulled away as I approached him. He glared at me. 

"Hyung, I'm so-" He punched me right in the gut. I groaned in pain. Yumi squealed and ran to me. The members tensed. 

"Oh chill everyone. He deserved more than that getting my little sister kidnapped. Like what the hell man, just because you have a girlfriend, doesn't mean you start ignoring them to protect them! That's the number one rookie mistake! When they're alone, they're much easier to get to, ok kid?" I nodded rapidly. 

"Yes, hyung. I'll protect her from now on." I promised, and I meant my words. 

"Oppa, how could you punch him!?" Yumi exclaimed, patting me everywhere. I chuckled inappropriately. Minhyuk scoffed. Yumi then punched Minhyuk in the gut. Monsta X laughed. "And how could you just decide not to tell me you were in a gang!?" She asked, full of anger. He shrugged, not affected by her punch. 

"You never asked." He smiled innocently. I was still in major shock that Minhyuk, the guy who I thought was super innocent and couldn't hurt a fly, hurt people for a living. 

After many questions were answered and many questions arose, we all crashed at Yumi and Minhyuk's place, since their apartment was the most empty.We were crowded, but everyone was still shocked. 

"Good news boys, Mingyu called and said Seokmin is alright." Soonyoung informed. We all sighed in relief. 

Seungcheol and Monsta X's leader, Shownu, left to discuss an alliance. Yumi led me to her bedroom after sneaking away from everyone's gaze. If Minhyuk saw, he said nothing. 

"I'm so sorry, I meant when I said I'll protect you." I pulled her onto the bed. She laughed. 

"You have no reason to be sorry. I was the one who thought you were cheating, what a stupid thought. I should have listened to my brother. He said you were head over heels for me." I blushed. 

"Yumi, I would have probably thought the same thing. What matters now is that we're together and never separated again, deal?" She nodded and kissed me softly. 

"But anyways, thanks for saving me. You pulled out money I never knew you had and a bunch of your gang friends that I had no idea were in a gang because they were innocent and fluffy to dfend my honor. You're my hero." She pulled me into a harsher kiss. I smiled widely, something I hadn't done in a while. 

"You're my hero in so many more ways."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Gosh, this one actually didn't take that long to write, despite it being so much longer. I'm surprised, but pleasantly. 

Special guest: Monsta X. YAY! I didn't even know what I was going to write when I set Minhyuk up as her brother, but things happen for a reason! XD

And happily, Jeon Wonwoo is better and is back! YAY! So glad he's back with Seventeen now and feeling much better! :D

I hope you liked this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

 

Gif not mine.