Rapping VS Cuddling One

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nli1266aWB1sfcawio1_400.gif

For honeyspotlight

Hyeji wants to know how to rap and One just wants to do mushy stuff with her (or cuddle). They decided to have a little game and whoever wins the game gets to decide. 

OC Name: Jang Hyeji

One real name: Jung Jaewon

​P.S. I used the group name 2GREAT again because I just didn't have any ideas for another group name. It's not a relation to the other scenario. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyeji P.O.V.

I was currently watching the show SMTM4, AKA, the show my boyfriend was on. They look so cool rapping.

"I'm home!" I heard someone say at the door. I looked to my left and saw my boyfriend, Jung Jaewon standing at the door. He had just come back from walking the dog. I immediately jumped up and hugged him. 

"Hi Jaewon," I greeted. He kissed me on the head. 

"Hello to you to, whatcha watching?" He asked walking over to the TV. 

"Oh, I'm just watching Show Me The Money 4, and I actually wanted to ask you some-" I was cut off by him.

"Ok, you can ask me while we're in bed, sleeping and cuddling, k?" He said pecking me on the lips.

"No~ But Jaewon, I want you to teach me how to rap," I admitted. He gave me a weird look. 

"What?" He asked for me to repeat. I gulped.

"I want you to teach me how to rap," I said again. He just gave me the same look.

"Why? You're already a vocalist and main dancer in your group," He said, really confused. I sighed.

"I know, I know, it's just watching SMTM you guys look so cool rapping!" I confessed, smiling widely. He pouted while pulling me on the couch with him. "Jaewon, please teach me~" I whined. He pouted again.

"No, I'm so tired, I just wanna cuddle with you and fall asleep," He said, pulling me into his arms. I pulled away.

"No Jaewon! I really wanna learn!" I said putting my foot down. He looked at me with a sad face. 

"Why can't you just dance and sing, that's still very talented?!" He asked. I looked at him with a sad face.

"Because, I wanna look cool! Plus, everyone can dance and sing, rapping is something that not all people can do! Just teach me!" I begged. He whined. 

"Jagi~ Can't we just cuddle, stop trying to do other things," He complained. I gasped and slapped his arm. "Ouch! What the hell?" He exclaimed. I slapped him on the arm again.

"Just teach me how to rap!" I yelled at him. His eyes widened.

"Just cuddle with me!" He yelled back. I crossed my arms while he mimicked me. 

"You know, we're never gonna settle this," I said. He nodded.

"Yeah, and it'll end up with you sleeping, and then where do you sleep? Oh yeah, you sleep with me!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. 

"Let's play a game to settle this!" I suggested. He looked up at me again. He then sighed.

"Fine, what game?" He complied. I thought about it for a while. 

"Hmmmmm... Let's play the chicken game, the winner wins 2/3," I suggested. He nodded and got up.

"Whatever, I'm the best at this game!" Jaewon said confidently. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure you are," I said sarcastically. I knew I was pretty good at this game, not because of strength, but because of technique. We put on leg up and started to fight each other. 

Jaewon hit first and I tumbled slightly. I then hit him hard enough into the sofa and he fell.

"Hey! That's cheating!" He exclaimed. I shook my head.

"Is using your surroundings to your advantage cheating?" I asked smugly. He glared at me.

"Fine, just letting you know that I'm not gonna be easy on you anymore!" He exclaimed. 

"Ok, but I'm still winning this!" I said confidently. Jaewon then pushed me while I was still getting my leg up.

"Haha, I win that round!" He shouted. My jaw dropped. 

"Hey, I wasn't even in position!" I felt cheated. He just shrugged at me.

"Hmmmm, does someone feel cheated?" He asked smugly this time. I got up immediately.

"Fine, last round then we'll decided who wins!" I hit Jaewon first, but he only stumbled a little. I jumped to pull down his leg, but I couldn't because his legs were too strong. He then pushed me back twice, but I didn't fall. 

He then pushed me hard enough that I fell down. I didn't want to admit it, but that was a fair win. He then started cheering.

"YES! I win!" He shouted running around our apartment. I rolled my eyes. 

"Fine, I guess we'll go cuddle," I said walking to our room. I felt his arm pull me back and hugged me.

"It's not fun cuddling with you when you're all grumpy and sad," He confessed. I pulled away from his hug and my eyes brightened up.

"Does that mean you'll teach me how to rap?!" I exclaimed happily. He nodded. "YAY!" I pulled him into a hug this time. "Thank you, thank you!" I thanked him while kissing his lips in between the thank you's. 

"Yeah, yeah, now let's get down to the studio," He said putting on his shoes. I pulled on mine too and he drove us there.

When we got to the studio, he stopped me at the door.

"Ok, first, there will be lots of people in there, so don't talk to anyone, k?" He stated. I rolled my eyes and let myself into the building. I saw many rappers I saw on TV like Zico, Andup, Ja Mezz, and more. Zico had noticed me first and looked at me with weird eyes. 

"What's 2GREAT's Hyeji doing here?" Zico asked. Jaewon then walked in and pulled me to his side.

"This is my girlfriend," Jaewon said pulling me closer. "Don't touch her, talk to her, don't even be around her, ok?" He said pulling me towards his studio area.

"Wow, someone's angry," I heard someone say behind us. He closed the door. 

"Ok, first, let me get some lyrics," He started fumbling around. He picked up a sheet of paper that already had writing on it and started rapping to it. He then showed me how to put emphasis on words and try not to mumble because then it gets all jumbled together.

 I had tried it, but miserably failed while he laughed at me. I playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"Hey, it's not funny, I'm still learning!" I pouted. He patted me on the head.

"Ok, ok, it's just that you don't really have much, how do you say this, rhythm or style," He said bluntly. I rolled my eyes. "Ok, let's try again." 

We started to learn until nightfall and the sun had already gone away.

"Am I getting better?" I asked happily. He picked up a drink he got when we took a break.

"Well, yeah, but then again, anything is better than when you first started," He admitted. I just chuckled a bit and picked up my jacket to leave. 

When we came out of the studio, the same people were still there. 

"So, did you guys get the studio dirty?" Ja Mazz asked wiggling his eyebrows. Jaewon rolled his eyes.

"Haha, very funny. I was teaching her how to rap," Jaewon answered.

"Oh really! The best dancer in her company wants to come here and rap? Something sounds fishy~" Zico accused. 

"Whatever, think what you want to, we're leaving," Jaewon said tugging me out the door. I started laughing. "What's so funny, Hyeji?" He asked.

"It's just you're so mean to those guys! They're no harm," I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes.

"You don't know them, they can't be trusted," He whispered. I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever, just get in the car," I ushered him inside. I closed the door on my side while he drove away.

We reached the house pretty quickly.

"You still wanna cuddle?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded. We had plopped in bed, lacking any energy in our bodies. He pulled me closer to him. 

"I love you," He said in my neck. I turned to him and kissed him.

"I love you too, and thank you for teaching me how to rap today," I said hugging him.

"Maybe I could teach you other things," He said wiggling his eyebrows. I just laughed.

"Yeah, no, I'm too tired, go to bed."

 

---------------------------------------------------

/le sigh 

I just love Jaewon so so much! ^^  Even after he sorta dissed Vernon, but I'm over that 

And I don't know how to rap at all, I so badly, so I don't know how to teach it, so I mostly skipped that part, WOOPS. I'm literally terrible at rapping, I can't even get the words out, that's how much I .

But I hope you liked the scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.