Just A Concept Shownu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nk64n7HiIF1rmoi96o2_400.gif

 

For HipsterBabe

When Eunsoo is an idol and has to do a y concept and Woozi of Seventeen is her partner. 

OC Name: Lee Eunsoo

​Shownu real name: Son Hyunwoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Eunsoo P.O.V.

"Ok, Eunsoo, I need to meet you in my office right now," My CEO had stated. I followed her to her office, with my heart pumping in my chest. Was I in trouble? What did I do wrong? A million of thoughts were running through my head at this time. "Well, Eunsoo, don't be worried, you're not in trouble or anything," She stated while looking at me. I felt myself getting calmer and happier.

"Ok good, so, what is this meeting for?" I asked, still a bit nervous. She smiled at me.

"Well, since you have been an adult for a while now, we're thinking of having another concept now," She stated. I raised a brow. 

"W-what does that mean?" I asked. She chuckled.

"Well, since you've recently been gaining attention for your body, we wanted to have you do a y concept," She spilled. My jaw dropped slightly.

"Me? y?" I questioned, not thinking I would ever do this concept. She nodded.

"Yes, and we've already got a partner for you," She said while pulling up a picture on her computer. "Here, you'll be doing this concept with  Woozi of Seventeen. He's very talented and will be a great partner because of your somewhat short stature," She said while glancing at me. I laughed. 

"Ok, I guess, but he doesn't really look like the type to be doing y concepts, especially since he's a rookie and looks really adorable, but I guess I'll do it," I said. She smiled at me and we spent an hour talking over the details. I left her office and saw my friend, Hyunwoo. I smiled at him.

We had recently became friends because we were in the same company. I was 2 years his sunbae, but he was older than me, so it evened us out. 

"Hey, Eunsoo, what were you talking about in there?" He asked, shooting that smile of his. 

No one knew, but I had this tiny crush on him. just a tiny bit. He had been my favorite trainee and I always looked over him the most. The way how he put so much passion into his dancing and singing just attracted me the most. 

"Oh, apparently, I have to do this y concept with-" Hyunwoo cut me off.

"y concept!? You?!" He exclaimed with worried eyebrows. I chuckled.

"Yeah, with Woozi of Seventeen, weird right?" I said. He nodded.

"Wow, I never thought you would do this concept," He said quietly. I shrugged.

"Yeah, I mean, it's sorta cool trying new things," I said. He nodded. We then waved each other off.

--------------

The next day, I met my partner, Woozi. I saw him and he was actually a couple inches taller than me. It was a bit awkward meeting each other for the first time. 

"Hi, I'm Woozi of Seventeen, but my real name is Lee Jihoon," He introduced. I introduced myself. 

He then showed me the song we were supposed to perform and I learned he was actually really talented despite me being his sunbae and we being the same age. He had talent in singing, producing, composing, writing lyrics, and even dancing. 

After a few days we started to arrange the choreography, which was my expertise. 

After a couple of weeks, we were already set with everything and actually practicing.

"Ok, hold my waist here," I instructed. Jihoon nodded and did as he was told. We already got comfortable with each other and it wasn't awkward anymore. We had been practicing for 5 hours now, and it was now almost midnight. 

I then saw someone standing at the door. I glanced over and saw Hyunwoo. I asked Jihoon if it was fine to go talk to him, and he said it was. 

"Hey Hyunwoo," I said while standing out in the hallway with him. I immediately noticed his attire which was sweatpants with a loose tank top. Not to mention he was very sweaty. "You've been practicing?" I asked nodded. 

"Yeah," He replied quietly. It was a bit silent between us. 

"So, how is practice going?" I asked, knowing his group was planning to comeback soon.

"It's going good, how about you and Woozi?" He asked with a bit of spite in his voice, I thought I heard. 

"It's going actually really good-" He cut me off.

"Don't you think you're getting a bit too close to him?" He asked. I raised a brow and chuckled slightly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, a bit confused. He scoffed.

"I mean, he's just so short and tiny, and he's like the total opposite of your ideal type. Your ideal type is someone who's tall and manly, isn't he like the opposite of that?" He stated while my jaw dropped. I was in complete shock of what he said. Hyunwoo is usually someone who's so nice and kind and quiet. Why was he saying this stuff?

"Excuse me, first, my ideal type can be anyone. Second, he is not short, he's actually a bit taller than me. And third, I'd rather date him than a jerk like you," I shouted at him. I saw his eyes turned from anger to hurt. I turned around and went back into the the practice room .

"Ready to practice again?" Woozi asked cautiously. I nodded.

"Yeah, but don't be too freaked out if I grab onto you too harshly," I warned. He nodded, a bit scared. 

----------

I was at home, munching on whatever. I was still angry over what Hyunwoo had said to me a couple of days ago. How could he say such mean things to Woozi? Or at all? I knew that I had to get over the crush I had on him and move on, but a little part of me didn't want to. I then heard my doorbell ring.

I walked downstairs and opened the door. I came face to face with Son Hyunwoo. I closed the door on his face. I then heard banging on my door. 

"Let me in, Eunsoo!" I heard him shout. "I just want to apologize!" He screamed. I then sighed and opened the door. 

"What?" I glared at him. He sighed.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said about Woozi and you. I didn't mean to say that, it's just," He stopped and sighed I raised a brow.

"It's just what?" I asked. 

"It's just I was jealous of you doing the y concept with him while I wanted it to be with me," He confessed. My eyes widened. "It's just, I liked you ever since I was a trainee and you were already debuted. I thought I would never have a chance with you until I debuted. And when I debuted, you already have a y concept with another guy, and I felt jealous," He admitted. My eyes softened. "I just said mean things about him because I wanted to be in his place and wanted to make myself seem tougher," He confessed again. We stood in a silence for a while.

I smiled and hugged him. 

"You forgive me?" He asked. I nodded into his chest. I pulled away. 

"Yeah I do. I actually like you too," I said. He blushed.

"You do?" He asked shyly. I nodded.

"Yeah, the concept had nothing to do with me liking Woozi or anything, I accepted before I knew who it was. And Woozi and I are just now friends," I explained. Hyunwoo blushed. We stood in a silence for a while.

"So are we like, dating now?" He asked. I laughed out loud while he just looked a bit embarrassed. I nodded.

"Yes, yes we are." 

 

 

---------------------------

WOW, lame ending. I'm so bad at confessions. I know, I know. It was hard writing this one because I haven't written anything in a while from being back to school. it was also hard because I like Woozi more than Shownu. Why are you coming back during school?

And guys I just so much at titles, they're like the worst titles ever for each chapter, so just ignore those, LOL.

Anyways, I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.