The Lucky One Bobby

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o7ye3h9Vuw1ufc3mgo1_500.gif

For JokerGirl143

When Hyeji finds an injured Bobby in the rain and brings him to her house even though he's a stranger.

OC Name: Song Hyeji

​Bobby's Korean name: Kim Jiwon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song Hyeji

​I sat in my living room, alone. I played with random things I found in my house, waiting for the time tick by to make dinner. I let a deep sigh leave my mouth.

"This house is too empty." I spoke aloud. 

I lived alone in my house after my parents had died from a serious car accident 1 year ago. The house always seemed lonely and empty because it was always lonely and empty. I was bored after day when I got home from work. I worked every single day of the week, well, except for today. My boss had given me today and tomorrow off. He was usually strict and harsh with me, but I saw the pity in his eyes when he told me I could have today off. I tried to fight it, but he forced me to take the 2 days off or else I was fired. 

Obviously, I did not want that to happen. I hated seeing the pity in people's eyes when they hear about my parents. It made me feel more alone than I already was. I clenched my fists, trying to keep the thoughts away.

It was too late. I was stuck in a constant replay of the day my parent's died and the events that happened around it. I shut my eyes and let the tears flow out. I had nothing to hide since I was alone. I was always alone. Even when I was surrounded by people, I was alone. I shut everyone and no one tried to pry my emotions out. 

I could scream out all of my emotions, speak to myself, cry to myself, break objects, break down myself, and no one would hear me. No one would care about me. 

They would let me die. After all, I was only a girl left with no parents. It would be better if I wasn't even here. My family members wouldn't even take me in. Most of them had died before my parents and even a few died after. I had no one to go to. 

I laughed to myself. I hated my laugh. It sounded so forced all the time. Everything about me was forced. I forced out a laugh during work, I forced out words I needed to speak, even a smile. I had to force myself to get up in the morning because my parents would hate it if I overslept. 

But they aren't here anymore.

"Six o clock." Time for dinner. My parents always had dinner around this time. I peered into my fridge. I groaned. I had to learn how to cook when they passed. Sadly, I was a terrible cook. I barely knew how to turn on the stove and I never know when something is raw or burnt. But I had to learn if I didn't want to waste all my money on take out. Or die from eating so much unhealthy foods. Mom always hated it when I ate those. "Hmmm. Let's make some fried rice. Oh yeah, because that's basically the only thing I know how to ing cook!" I yelled sarcastically to myself. I realized I was all out of eggs, one of my favorite things to eat in my friend rice. I frowned. ". How did I forget?" I smirked. 

I forget most things nowadays. I feel like these is nothing to remember besides my parents. I decided it was time to get some fresh air since I was sitting in my house all day, literally. I pulled on a black zip up hoodie over my black tank top and black ripped jeans. I really like the color black. 

I grabbed my wallet that was thin. I only had a flip phone to use. Surprising for the 21st century. I only make calls for work on this phone, nothing else. I mean, I had nothing else. 

I walked out my door with my bright red umbrella with blue flowers painting over it. It was my mom's favorite. Red was her favorite color while blue was my father's. I looked a bit odd with my cold demeanor and teenage rebel clothes paired with such a bright umbrella, but I stopped caring about what other's thought. They meant nothing. 

"AAAH! !" I heard being called out, breaking my train of thought. I tried to listen again to the loud sound. I always had a terrible sense of direction and hearing. I waited again, but all I heard was the loud pouring down of rain. I heard a moan from far away. I froze. Ok, a moan mean either someone is having or in some serious pain. I didn't know what I hoped for. 

I carefully walked in the direction of the noise, hoping I wouldn't find clothes splattered everywhere. I also hoped I wouldn't find a river of blood. I heard the groans get louder and more cursing. As I followed the noise through an alley, the noise finally came in talking distance. 

In the near distance, I found a boy around my age sitting in an alley. He was covered in blood, and I knew some was his. Dammit, maybe I preferred the to be the first choice. 

"Hey!" I called out. His eyes shot towards me. I noticed he was drenched from the rain and was soaking wet. He would wake with a cold tomorrow, if he woke up tomorrow.

"Hello? Who are you?" He asked defensively. I frowned. 

"My name is Song Hyeji. And you are Mr. I need some help." I stated for him. I rushed to him and picked him up, trying to cover him with my umbrella. 

"I-" I shushed him. 

"Don't speak, it'll only waste your energy. I need you to have as much as you can get." I stated. He didn't speak after that, so that was a good sign. I swore when I realized I couldn't carry the umbrella with him too. I would have to leave it here. I bit my lip, conflicted on what to do.

If I took the umbrella and carried him too, he wouldn't make it in time. If I left the umbrella, he would have a much higher chance of surviving and not bleeding out. But if I took the umbrella and left him, I would get my eggs and make it in time. 

Damn it, I know what I have to do. I tossed the umbrella down, forcing myself to look away from it. I choked down my tears. 

"It's going to be ok, I'm going to help you." I tried to keep him calm. I spoke these words as if being calm was going to make him stop bleeding. 

I heaved him all the way to my house. I struggled with unlocking the door, but he still said nothing. I threw down a towel and sat him on a plastic chair so I could easily throw it out later. Thankfully I had wood, not carpet. I ran for the emergency kit. 

"Take off your shirt." I stated. He smirked, but said nothing. I ignored whatever what I thought he was thinking. I noticed a nasty gash across his stomach.  I figured I should ignore the bruises on his knuckles and all over his arms. I pressed cloth on it to stop the bleeding and to clean it. "Where else are you injured?" I asked. He looked at my hesitantly, but I noticed the one on his leg. I took matters in my own hands and took of his belt and pants. He gasped and flinched. I didn't care what he thought, he was dying. I did the same to his legs and when the bleeding mostly stopped, I wrapped up his major injuries. I noticed a cut on his arm, so I put a simple big bandage on it.

After I wasn't so focused on healing him, I noticed he was heavily breathing. I sighed. This guy is tired. I realized I couldn't just let him sleep out on the porch in his underwear. I sighed and threw him on my bed once I cleaned up all the blood. I took the bed in my parent's room. I felt guilty doing so, but I knew they would understand. At least I wouldn't spend my parents' death anniversary alone this year. I fell asleep almost instantly, something I haven't done in a year. 

When I woke up, I immediately noticed I was sore. I groaned.

"Aw , what the hell?" I had a habit in speaking my thoughts out loud. I remembered I had a stranger in the house and ran to my room. He was still sleeping in my bed, but I guess he woke up when I came closer. 

"What the hell?" He said when he woke up. He groaned in pain when he sneezed. I chuckled.

"Yay, you survived. Good for you." At least not another will die on this day. He laughed sarcastically. 

"Whoopee. I'm so lucky." I nodded.

"Yes you are," I said ignoring his sarcasm. He didn't understand how others aren't so lucky. He tried to stand, but de to his pain, he couldn't. 

"." He mumbled. I nodded with my short black hair moving with me.

" is the correct word indeed. By the way, you probably won't be able to stand up for a while, at least without feeling lots of pain. The cut on my leg was pretty bad, the stomach was worse, you're lucky you're alive." He opened his mouth to speak, but I didn't let him. "You are currently in my house. So I will do most of the talking. Let me ask you first, how did you get injured that required me to fix your wounds?" I asked. He avoided eye contact. I walked closer to him. He scoffed.

"You should be afraid of me." I was the one scoffing this time. 

"Why should that be?" I asked. 

"Because I was a guy in an alley with ripped jeans and a tank top, I'm all the boys most good girls' parents fear." He smirked as if he won something. I raised a brow.

"Wow, good thing I have none. So, you will answer my question, why were you injured in that alley that I found you in?" I repeated. I noticed a flicker of pity in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I flinched at the pity in his voice. 

"I'm fine." I whispered. He nodded.

"Well, I'm in a gang, so the other guys got to me first and that's what happened. They ambushed me and took me down, leaving me there to die." He explained, smiling, think that he was so cool. I slowly clapped.

"Wow, a gang? Do you want a sticker for that?" He laughed. 

"I admit, it wasn't my first choice, but it was what had to be done. Now I get a question." I nodded slowly. 

"Why would you bring a total stranger who is blooded up in the rain to your house to heal him? Emphasis on the him part," He asked. I looked up at the ceiling and then to the picture frame next to my bed. 

"Because I'm tired of seeing people die." I stated bluntly. He flinched back at my answer. I assumed he wasn't expecting such an answer like that. "I do not care about your gender, what you looked like, what gang you are in, or how hurt you were, if there was something I could do, I will do it." He had no response left for me. 

"I'm sorry about your parents. And I'm sorry I asked that." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry about the first part, but don't be sorry about the second. I now realize that it is quite weird to bring someone into your house, but for me, it isn't. It's nice to play hero once in a while." I admit. He laughed. 

"Well, thank you for playing hero for me." I smiled widely. I immediately took it back. That was weird, I haven't smiled since my parent's death. Exactly, one year ago. Huh, I don't even feel that sad anymore. Weird. 

"No problem. By the way, you should eat something and drink some water. I'll get it," I said like he had a choice. I realized I didn't have any eggs, but I was too occupied to get it. Instead, I cooked a can of soup from the store and made it for him. I got him a glass of water and brought up upstairs to him. He was leaning against the bed frame with his eyes shut. He opened them when I entered. 

"Aw, this is every guys' dream." I raised a brow. "Getting fed by a girl in bed with only his under pants on. The dream." He smiled. I noticed he had a beautiful smile. One that reached his eyes, not forced at all. I was suddenly envious of him, despite his situation. 

"Lucky you, once again." I set the bowl on a small desk next to my bed. I gave him some water first. He drank half the glass. I blew on the spoon and fed him the soup. He groaned in pleasure. 

"Damn, I never knew how y a girl feeding in bed would be until now. I'm actually getting , don't remove the blanket." He joked. I chuckled softly.

"Exciting, literally." He laughed, almost choking on his food. I stood and patted him on the back, not noticing our close proximity until I felt his breath on me. 

"Thanks." He whispered. I nodded awkwardly and sat down, feeding him the whole bowl. He drank the rest of the water too. I brought up another glass and gave it to him. Also, getting myself a bowl of soup while at it. "This would be a good time to ask about some clothes." He noted. I honestly forgot about that. 

"Oh yeah, you need clothes. First, I'm not washing your clothes because I do not want to ruin my perfectly good washing machine since I cannot afford another." He nodded. Even though his body was nice to look at, he needed some clothes to get warm. 

"But I'm so cold." He whined. I chuckled at his playfulness. 

"I know, I know, but I threw you clothes away and bleached them so the blood would be seen." His eyes widened. I nodded. "Ok, but you can wear some extra clothes I have." 

"I'm going to wear girl clothes?" He asked. I shook my head.

"You're going to wear my dad's old clothes." He froze, but nodded. I walked back to my parent's room. I took a deep breath and looked threw my dad's closet. I grabbed some thing that look like it could fit... the stranger boy. I realized I didn't know his name and laughed. 

I threw gray sweatpants and a black T-shirt on the bed. The boy raised a brow. 

"Now how am I going to get changed?" He asked. I put a finger up.

"It's my turn for a question. What's your name?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Wow, I totally forgot about that. Usually people call me Bobby in my gang, but you can call me Jiwon. Kim Jiwon. And I remember you are Song Hyeji." He spoke. I nodded. 

"Ok, Jiwon. Do you have other plans to attend later?" He shook his head. 

"Absolutely nothing." 

"Then you can stay here until you can change yourself." His eyes widened.

"Seriously?" He choked on the water he was drinking. I burst out laughing, and not a fake one this time. It felt good laughing. It made me feel something I haven't felt in so long. Happiness. 

"Well, I can change you, but how will you get home?" I asked. He pondered for a bit.

"Uhm, you can call one of my friends to pick me up. I remember his number." I went to get my phone. I flipped it open. "A flip phone? What generation are you living in?" I adjusted my stance. 

"One where people die. Or wait, every generation." He shut up immediately. I sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit sensitive today." I apologized. I felt tears threaten to fall.

"Hey, hey, I'm sorry. It was my mistake. I should have known." I felt stupid crying in front of him. I up my tears. 

"Whatever, what is his number." Jiwon looked at my unsurely and said the numbers. I punched them in and waited for the other to pick up the call. Jiwon made motions for me to hand over the phone. I held a finger up to shut him up. 

"Hello?" A deep voice asked. I cleared my throat.

"Hi, this is Song Hyeji. I found your friend the other day in the alley and he's sorta at my house now. You need to come pick him up because he is not able to." I explained. I heard his tone change.

"Yeah? And who is my friend?" He challenged. I shot a look to Jiwon who just shrugged.

"Kim Jiwon." Jiwon's eyes widened for no reason.

"Kim Jiwon!? How do you know his name? Who are you? What are you? Tell me or I'll make you pay for this!" I raised a brow and looked at Jiwon. He sighed and told me to hand him the phone. I ignored him.

"As I said before, my name is Song Hyeji. I know Jiwon's name because he told me himself. I am a girl who works for minimum wage so I won't pay for this." I crossed one arm over my other. Jiwon gulped

"You messed with the wrong guy! Let me talk to Jiwon!" The other boy shouted. I held the phone away from my face and handed my phone to Jiwon. 

"You have crazy friends." I whispered. He nodded. 

"Hey. It's Jiwon." I couldn't hear the other guy, but I could try to. "Yeah, she's fine, not hurting me. What? She's just a normal girl. She helped me when the others got a hold of me. Brought me home and wrapped me up." He sighed. "No we didn't. Just we'll text you her address and pick me up. I can't move very well still. Yes, yes. Ok." He chuckled. "Take your time." I narrowed my eyes at his. He smiled. "Ok, bye. He's coming soon." I nodded and texted him my address. 

"Before you get dressed, let me replace your bandages." I pulled him out of my bed, trying not to let him fall. 

"Watch it, I'm only wearing my underwear." I rolled my eyes. 

"And I'm so fascinated. Yay." He chuckled.

"Just can't even get a reaction from a pretty girl like you." I had no response to that. I just took off the bandages carefully and replaced them with brand new ones. He hissed in pain as I took off the one on his stomach. 

"Sorry, it'll be quick." I cleaned the wounds one more time and wrapped them up. "There, good as new." I didn't realize he was staring at me the whole time until I looked up and met his eyes. "Yes?" I asked. He didn't say anything. 

"Can I have a question?" He asked carefully. I nodded. "Yesterday night when you found me, you had an umbrella. You took a while debating whether to get rid of it or not. Why?" He asked softly. I released the breath I was holding and stood up, grabbing the clothes I set out for him. 

"It was my mom's favorite umbrella. It represented my mom and dad, and me, since I really liked flowers. But I couldn't carry you out while holding it. So I got rid of it." His eyes softened and I knew he was about to apologize again. "It's fine. It was the choice I made. And I'm glad I saved you." He smiled and blushed. 

"Ok, this is getting awkward since I'm practically ." I laughed and grabbed the pants. "Has anyone told you that you have a really pretty smile and laugh?" He questioned randomly. I shook my head while getting his pants on successfully. 

"No." He tilted his head.

"Well, you have a really pretty smile and laugh." I chuckled.

"Thank you. You're a lucky one to see it." I responded. He smiled.

"I'm glad." We stared into each other eyes until I broke eye contact. I pulled over his shirt, careful not to touch his injury. 

"You good?" He nodded. "Now let's try to get you out of the room and onto the couch." He stopped me. 

"It's fine, Hanbin can carry me out when he gets here." I was about to fight him on it, but then I realized I was too tired to. I leaned him back on my bed. "Woah, woah, there, that wasn't an invitation to play with me." I busted out laughing. "I mean, but if you want to we do." He wiggled his eyebrows. I shook my head. 

"You're funny. But I'd rather not to vigorous activity with you since you can barely move." He blushed into a deep red. "Hey now, it's not time to get shy on me. I already saw everything." He blushed even harder but laughed. 

"Damn, am I really the first guy who brought home who was bleeding and you stripped them too?" I laughed.

"Nope, you're the first. Lucky you." He smiled softly.

"Yeah, lucky me." We held eye contact for a second time. He leaned up towards me but stopped when the doorbell rang. He groaned.

"Let me get that." I left the door open and opened the front door. I saw a bunch of guys standing there with bats and knives. I screamed out of reflex and shut the door. "JIWON! THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH KNIVES AND BATS AT OUR DOOR!" He groaned. 

"Don't panic! Just lead them towards me and you'll be ok! I won't let them hurt you." Yeah, that totally calms me down. I opened the door again. Same guys. 

"Well, hi. I'll lead you to Jiwon." The big one held a knife at my neck. I didn't back down and held my stance. I never really cared about my death when my parents died. 

"Yes you will." He scanned me. "I thought you would be bigger." I raised a brow. I walked towards to my room, contemplating all of my life choices. The guy gave big sigh of relief when he saw Jiwon.

"Yo! Dude! I told you she was safe, can you chill for once, Hanbin?" I saw the rest of the guys trail behind Hanbin, glaring at me. 

"Yeah, before you glare at me, this is actually my house." One raised his bat. "And I saved your friend's life." He lowered the bat. Finally, they got Jiwon out and carried him out. Hanbin stood in front of me. 

"Thank you for saving his life. I don't know how I could repay you." I assumed he was the leader of their gang by the way he spoke and his confidence. I shrugged.

"Don't worry about it. It's something everyone would have done." He nodded, but I knew not everyone would. I walked out to the car where Jiwon was. He smiled at me.

"Hey, stranger. I'll see you later?" He asked with question in his voice. I nodded.

"If you want to." He chuckled. 

"I can take that. And thanks for saving my life." He winked. I nodded.

"My pleasure." I saluted him. "And thanks for being with me today." I thanked sincerly. He raised a brow, but his eyes softened. 

"Today was the day they died." He whispered. I sighed and nodded. Even talking about it made me feel so many emotions. He held his hand and grabbed mine. "I'm sorry, but I'm thankful your parents led you to me." He thanked. I nodded. Thinking of it that way made me feel so much better. 

"Say your goodbyes, hurry up." Hanbin yelled. He was very serious and the rest just trailed behind him. Jiwon looked quickly at me.

"Goodbye kiss?" He asked. I raised a brow.

"Well, when you ask me that way, how could I resist?" I responded sarcastically. 

"Please?" He begged. I laughed. 

"Next time." I winked and shut the door. "Later, Hanbin!" He glared at me.

"Don't call me that." 

A few weeks later after Jiwon left, I sat alone in my living room. It felt even emptier now that he left, somehow. I sighed. 

"I guess everyone will just come and go." I spoke aloud. I groaned and leaned back in my chair until I was startled by the doorbell. I opened my door and saw a better looking Jiwon. 

"Hey." He greeted. My smile widened. He immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I was shocked at first, but melted into the kiss. The kiss was sweet and he was more respectful than I thought. He carefully pulled away. "Woah. I really wanted to do that." He whispered. I chuckled.

"You're a good kisser. Do you randomly go up to girls' houses and kiss them?" I questioned. He blushed. 

"Just you." He jumped back and grabbed something. "Got you something." Behind him was my mom's umbrella. My eyes widened and I gasped. 

"Holy crap, you went back and got this?" He nodded. I felt tears cover my eyes. 

"Thank you. Really, Jiwon, thank you so much." He chuckled. 

"Hm, you can give me something in return?" I tapped my finger on my chin.

"Hm, do you mean saving your life by carrying you from an alley to bring you home and clean your wounds and feed you and care for you?" He laughed. 

"I was think a kiss was more like it." He stepped forward. I leaned in first and met our lips together. He deepened the kiss and held my waist tightly. 

"Good?" 

"Too awesome. Do you go around kissing boy you just met who were covered in blood when you first met them?" I chuckled. 

"Nope, just you." He laughed. He kissed me gently on the lips.

"Ah, I guess then I'm the lucky one." 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This was super long. I have no idea why. Sorry if it was too long... Got carried away with Kim Jiwon.

And what's up with my naming titles after song titles? And they're not even their song! 

I hope you like this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

 

 

Gif not mine.