Young Love Dino

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_npgkpt4cKh1s2f7b6o1_400.gif

 

For iCiere

She is older than Dino by one month and Dino waits for himself to turn the same age as her before confessing. 

OC Name: Lee Bi An

Dino real name: Lee Chan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Chan P.O.V. 

"Hey Chan, isn't that the girl you like?" My friend, Hansol, asked me. He pointed to a girl who was walking to class. I looked at her and saw her ponytail swaying in the wind and her struggling to carry her backpack since she's a very petite girl. I nodded.

"Yeah, that's her alright," I replied staring at her. Hansol was looking at her too.

"Have you confessed yet?" He asked. I shook my head immediately. 

"No, but I'm actually planning to," I admitted. His expression turned into a shocked one.

"Seriously? When?" He asked excitedly. 

"The day after my birthday; she's a month older than me and I overheard her saying that she'll only date guys the same age as her," I replied. He nodded.

"Well, good things your birthday is tomorrow, so she'd better be ready to accept your feelings," Hansol cheered me up, patting my back. The bell had rang for us to walk to class, and I walked to mine and Hansol walked to his. 

I walked into class and saw her sitting down and talking to her friends. She wasn't that really popular girl, but she had her friends and I had mine. None of them really knew each other. Except, we talked occasionally. Then the teacher walked in telling us it was ready to class, I failed to even say hi to her. 

Once it was time for lunch, I always took a while to pack my stuff up since she always took a while too. 

"Hey Chan," She greeted me. I smiled back at her

"Hey, Bi An," I replied back. We walked together to the lunchroom.

"So, I heard your birthday is tomorrow, am I right?" She asked. I nodded quickly.

"Yeah, I'm finally turning 17," I said, my heart was gonna beat out of my chest any time soon by just being next to her.

"Well, you're finally gonna be the same age as me, lucky you~" She teased. I laughed at her. "Oh, there are my friends, I'm gonna go now," She said walking away. I smiled as she left and went to sit next to my friends Hansol and Seungkwan. 

"OoOoOO, Lee Bi An~ She's a catch if you actually get her," Seungkwan commented. I rolled my eyes.

"A matter of fact, I'm confessing her the day after tomorrow, so we'll see what she says," I admitted to him. His eyes widened in excitement.

"OH MY GOSH, THAT'S SO AWESOME! TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Seungkwan shouted in my face. I rolled my eyes again. This guy is year older than me, yet he acts younger.

"Well, it's not rocket science, I'm just gonna walk up to her and confess," I admitted. He pouted.

"That's no fun!" He whined. 

"Confessing isn't exactly fun, it's what's after that's fun," I said.

"Wow, deep words from Chan," Hansol commented. Seungkwan laughed at that. 

"Oh, look! She's getting up and walking near us!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

"Shut up, idiot! She's gonna hear us!" I said slapping his arm. She walked by us while chatting with her friends, thankfully. I sighed. Confessing is gonna be harder than I thought. 

 

Next Day

"CHAN! CHAN! CHAN! LEE CHAN!" I heard waking up from my slumber.

"Huh?" I said groggily. I opened my eyes and saw my friends holding a breakfast for me and all these balloons surrounded me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They cheered. I smiled at their surprise.

"Thanks guys," I thanked. They set the breakfast on my lap. 

"Yeah, now you're one step closer to confessing to Bi An!" Seungkwan cheered. I laughed.

"I guess I am," I replied stuffing my mouth with the delicious food they got me. "Did you cook this?" I asked. Hansol shook his head.

"Nope, your mom did," He admitted. I laughed and nodded.

"But we bought all the decorations!" Seungkwan butted in. 

"Thanks," I thanked again. After I finished my meal, and after they helped me finishing the meal, we left for school.

"You know Chan, instead of confessing tomorrow, you should confess today," Seungkwan commented. I shrugged.

"I have a plan though," I argued.

"You mean the plan you have by just walking up and asking her?" Hansol questioned. I scoffed.

"It's a good plan, no one confesses old-fashioned anymore," I fought.

"Yeah, there's a reason why," Seungkwan added. I rolled my eyes.

"It's because people are too materialistic nowadays, but I know Bi An, she's different," I confessed.

"GROSS. BLEEEH," Seungkwan and Hansol said pretending to barf. As we got closer to the school, I saw Bi An walking towards the school with a book in her hands. Seungkwan glanced over at me. 

"You know what, I'm making you confess today, it's for your own safety," Seungkwan stated as he pulled me towards her.

"Wait-what???" I yelled.

"LEE BI AN!" Seungkwan yelled at her. She stopped in her tracks and waved to us.

"Hi Seungkwan-ssi and Chan," She greeted. Then her eyes brightened. "Happy birthday Chan!" She exclaimed. I smiled like an idiot.

"T-thanks," I said. Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"Well, Bi An the birthday boy has something to say to you," He said pushing me towards her and left me alone. We were left in an awkward silence.

"So, uh, what do you have to say to me, birthday boy?" She asked, nudging me on the shoulder. I laughed

"Well, uh, I just wanted to say-" I started breathing heavily and trying to collect my thoughts. She urged me on. 

"Go on," She said. I closed my eyes and just blurted it out.

"I like you, a lot," I confessed. Her reaction was sort of weird. She just kinda stood there. She hates me, doesn't she. Se shyly put her hair behind her ear. "I waited until I was the same age as you because I heard you saying you like guys the same age as you, and I didn't want you to reject me before," I continued. "But since I finally turned 17, I thought I would have a better chance now," I admitted. We stood in a silence for a bit, then she smiled at me.

"Actually, I like you too," She confessed. I felt my whole world just fit completely into place. I was a bit surprised though.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, and I actually didn't care if we were the same age or not, ideal types are just words too fit single people's lives," She joked. 

After that awkward confession, we walked to class hand in hand together.

"WOoOOOOOOOoooOOO!!!! LEE CHAN'S GOT A GIRL!!!" I heard Seungkwan whoop along with a bunch of other people in the hallway. I saw my senior wipe a tear in the the hallway.

"Young love, I miss that," Seungcheol hyung said.

 

 

------------------------------------

/throws brick at self.

Why did I randomly add Seungcheol at the end? No reason. 

I feel like I write better with people I like and with people I'm not really biased with, I don't write very well for them. I'M SORRY! T_T  I hope you like this though, I spent a while on this and I have to watch my reality TV shows at night so I'm writing them now! 

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.