Fake Mingyu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

6d4071d14009e60a0fc84f23a4f4a5b7.gif

 

For sxhunhan

Mingyu, who "bullies" Dani, breaks her glasses on purpose but makes a fool of himself by stuttering a lot when he sees her without such dingy, thick frames. But, the glasses were fake and Mingyu embarrasses himself.

OC Name: Han Dani

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Mingyu P.O.V.

"Hey, Mingyu! Check out the new girl," My friend, Wonwoo, said to me. I looked to my right where he was pointing and saw a girl with medium, length-hair walking down the hall with the school president, Jihoon. I smiled at the sight.

"Wow, it's she's trying to get herself bullied with those things on her face," My other friend, Soonyoung, said. I laughed at his comment. I agreed though.

"Exactly, get a normal pair of glasses for once, not the ones that cover your whole ing face," I joked laughing. The girl didn't even hear our chatter as she was truly immersed in the tour with our school president. Things were getting a bit boring around here, but I feel like they were going to get a lot more interesting. 

Unfortunately, the new girl wasn't in my class, but she was in Soonyoung's. But that was fine, lunch was coming. 

"Hey, Mingyu, are you sure you wanna do this now? If you a bully someone in front of Jihoon, he's probably gonna beat your ," Wonwoo noted. I sighed, but I realized he was right. I didn't wanna risk Jihoon screaming at us again with his intense fighting skills, he can be scary sometimes. 

For a few weeks, Jihoon had been helping the new transfer student around. I had even learned her name, Han Dani.

Until the end of October, he stopped helping her, thank god, I almost forgot about her.

We were in a hallway, people were walking back and forth between classes, but stopped to look at us. Wonwoo, Soonyoung, and I were planning to get our stuff from basketball practice, but that could wait. 

"Yah, Han Dani," I called out calmly. She locked eyes with me and slowly walked forward. I smirked at her while she just looked a bit confused and worried. 

"Yes?" She asked quietly. I scoffed.

"So, how have you been liking the school?" I asked mockingly. She shrugged, from her expression, I knew she knew who I was.

"It's good," She replied shortly. 

"Yah, speak louder, we can barely hear you," Wonwoo added. I smiled at the comment. She looked a bit frightened. She bowed her head slightly. I wanted to just punch her in the face right now. 

"Yah, did you think buying those glasses were a good thing?" Soonyoung commented pointing at her glasses. She looked down at the ground.

"W-well, uhhh," She stuttered out. I pouted. 

"Awww, so it might be bad if they broke, right?" I tested. She looked up confused. 

"W-what?" In a swift movement, I ripped the glasses off her face and smashed them on the ground. She raised a brow. I was surprised at her confidence while Wonwoo and Soonyoung were laughing. I examined her face in shock. She is so beautiful. Her eyes were bright and gleaming, even though I could tell she was angry. She crossed her arms. Wonwoo and Soonyoung stopped at the movement. 

"What? What are you going to do about your thick frames now?" Wonwoo tested. It was her turn to scoff now.

"Whatever, those glasses were fake anyways," She confessed. Our jaws dropped. I heard the people around us giggling. 

"What?" Soonyoung asked. She shrugged.

"Those were fake. I just liked the way they looked, so I wore them, they're pretty cheap anyways. I can get new ones," She said walking away from us. We were all stuck in shock. I turned around while she was walking. Even her back looked beautiful. They way her hair swooshed from side to side and how she walked with a little jump. 

"Yah, snap out of it," Wonwoo said snapping in front of my face. I looked back him. "Are you seriously now gonna hit on the new kid?" He whispered when we got away from all the people. 

"No, no way!" I lied. They both glared at me.

"Dude, it's so obvious you're lying," Soonyooung commented pointing at my face.

"OMG, you like the new kid!" Wonwoo exclaimed jumping up and down like a kindergartner. I rolled my eyes.

"No, I don't!" I whined, but I knew I was lying to myself. 

"Liar, your face says it all," Soonyoung commented. I groaned.

"Ok, even if I did, she probably hates me now and thinks I'm a jerk," I said. Wonwoo and Soonyoung looked at each other.

"Well, she's not wrong," They said in unison. I groaned while they kept irritating me until I got to my house.

---------------------------

The next day, lots of people were teasing me about it. How they knew Dani was beautiful and her glasses were fake. If only I had gotten to know her, they said. I got lots of teasing even from my friends. I just told them to shut up, and they complied. 

I saw Dani in the hallways afterschool. We made eye contact, but she broke it first while talking to her friends. I sighed, knowing I had no chance with her. I then felt someone tap on my shoulder. 

"Hey, Mingyu," She greeted awkwardly. I turned awkward too. 

"Hey, Dani," I said a little too happily. She smiled at me.

"So, I heard of all the stuff people have been saying to you today," She teased. I blushed and looked down.

"Y-yeah," I said softly.

"Hey, I can't hear you~" She teased. I laughed. 

"W-whatever, what have you heard people saying about me?" I asked curiously. She tapped her chin childishly. 

"Well, I heard lots of people making fun of you saying how they knew my glasses were fake and such," She started. "But people have also been saying you also liked me," She said boldly. I stopped in my tracks. 

"W-what? No~" I lied terribly. She laughed at my stuttering. 

"Well, even if that's true, I wouldn't date a guy who bullies people," She admitted. My heart stopped, so I really have no chance. "BUT, if you're willing to stop, then I guess we could give a try one day," She said walking away. "Bye Mingyu~" She said walking away from me.

"Dude, you look starstruck," Wonwoo said behind me, freaking me out. 

"Dude, don't sneak up on me!" I shouted in the echoing hallway, thankfully no one was in there. 

"Calm down! I just started talking to you like a normal friend!" He defended himself. Soonyoung rolled his eyes at our banter.

"So, what happened?" Soonyoung asked. I stopped before giving him an answer. 

"I'm going to stop bullying people." I then walked away from their dumbstruck faces. 

"Good luck with that!"

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

WOW, lame update, I know! It's short and stupid. I really had no inspiration for this scenario... I don't really like the idea of the bully getting the girl because I personally think it's stupid and fake. Plus, am I the only one in the world who thinks glasses make a person really attractive??? I feel like I'm the only one...  

ANYWAYS, Mingyu is no longer my bias, WOOPS. Seventeen is not my fav group either, WOOPS. It's not UP10TION! WOO! Gosh, I'm so indecisive. BUT Up10tion and Seventeen were special MCS together and I died when Wooshin and Jeonghan hugged slightly, OMG. 

AND LIKE BTW, requests will probably be open again soon because I will then my adding Up10tion and MAYBE iKon..... Just a heads up, but no one reads these things so just be surprised!

ANYWAYS, I hope you liked it!

Thanks for requesting! 

 

 

 

 

gif not mine.