Opposites Attract I.M.

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nuaqhi5evq1sk85uxo1_400.gif

 

For kii-sum

When Yein's secret of having feelings for I.M. is spilled by her best friend. 

OC Name: Lee Yein

I.M real name: Lim Changkyun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Yein P.O.V.

"OMG, Changkyun is looking at you, Yein!!! LOOK!" 

"SSSSSH!" I whispered/shouted at my best friend, Kang Seulgi. She just giggled. 

"I'm sorry, but you guys could be so cute together!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Just forget it, he doesn't even know I exist," I argued. She sighed.

"C'mon, Yein, you guys are in the same class, he at least knows your name!" She argued back. I shrugged. 

"I doubt it, but ok," I said deflated from the conversation. "C'mon, let's just go study now," I said pulling her to the large library in our school. She whined as we got into the library.

"Gosh, I hate studying, it's literally the worst thing in the whole entire world," She exaggerated. I scoffed.

"Sure, it is. I hate trying to get into a good college so I don't get a y job," I said sarcastically. She just stuck her tongue out at me. 

During our study session, we got a bit bored.

"God, this is so boring, Yein! We could of gone back an hour ago if you didn't want to stay here!" She exclaimed. I sighed.

"Well, I don't want to study at my house, it's filled with a bunch of my loud brothers, they're terrible at being quiet," I said sadly. She scoffed.

"Try studying with a little sister who just screams in your ear about a bunch of idols all day long," She complained. I shrugged.

Seulgi and I had been best friends for forever. I can't remember a time where I didn't have her by my side. It was crazy how we became friends since I was always the quiet one in class while she was the social butterfly, yet she still set aside time for me. It was hard telling her secrets though, since she knew so many people. I had to completely trust her not to tell anyone I liked Changkyun. She had kept the secret for years now, but there were some bumpy moments when she would be about to burst it out. My thoughts we cut off when I felt Seulgi shake my arm.

"Yein, Yein, look, Changkyun just walked into the library," She stated. I immediately looked up. I saw the tall, brown-haired guy walk into the library. I saw him with his back pack slung over his back. He sit at a table pretty far from us. Seulgi squealed. "OMG, you guys are breathing to same air!" She whispered. I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever, let's get going now," I said packing up my stuff. She pouted.

"What? Is it because he's here?" She asked. I scoffed.

"Just let's go," I said while she also packed up her stuff. We walked out of the library but realized that there was 20 more minutes 'til the next bus came. 

"That's great, let's just wait inside so we don't get rained on," She suggested while standing out of the library. I sat down on a near by bench and she at right next to me. "I don't understand why you can't just confess to him." At this time of day, the hallway was completely empty. All the students were either home, or in the library, so I felt comfortable enough to talk about Changkyun. 

"Well, first of all, he's also the social butterfly, and I'm... not," I admitted. She pushed me over slightly.

"Hey, we became best friends and we're like polar opposites!" She said. "Like they say, opposites attract," She mentioned. I shook my head.

"Everyone knows that isn't true. People who like the same things stick together and those who don't never speak to each other," I argued back. 

"Then how do you suppose we became friends?" She asked frowning.

"Well, you were kinda the first friend I made moving here. I didn't really have a choice," I mentioned. She stayed silent for a bit. 

"That's still becoming your first friend! It means that opposites attract. If we didn't like each other, we would have just gone our separate ways," She argued back, becoming frustrated. 

"I was kinda stuck with you," I said, pushing her over her limit. 

"Oh my gosh, if you're just going to make up excuses about how you can't confess to Changkyun, then just stop!" She shouted, pretty loudly. 

"What?" A deep voice said. Our eyes flickered away from each other and saw a confused Changkyun in the middle of the hallway. We both stood up right away. 

"C-changkyun? W-what are you doing out here?" I stuttered out. I glanced over at Seulgi and glared at her while she shrugged, but looked a bit freaked out. 

"I was going to get some coffee at the vending machine before getting too into my studying, but then I heard my name being called," He confessed, smiling a bit. Seulgi and I looked at each other. She cleared .

"Wow, look, it's time for me to go outside now, bye!" She said zooming out of there. I was officially stuck in a hallway with my crush who just found out I liked him. He cleared his throat. 

"So, you were going to confess to me?" He asked bluntly. I started coughed slightly. 

"W-well, uhm, u-uh, sorta," I admitted shyly. He smiled. 

"That's great because I like you too," He confessed. I felt my heart start beating rapidly. A smile automatically appeared on my face. 

"Really?" I said a little too excitedly. I coughed. "I mean, really?" I asked calmly. He nodded and laughed.

"Yeah, I actually thought you didn't like me because you were so quiet and calm and I thought you wouldn't like me," He admitted looking at his feet. Wow, I guess opposites do attract. Dammit Seulgi. 

"Wow, I actually thought the same thing," I admitted. He smiled.

"Well, I guess we both were a bit stupid not admitting to each other that we liked each other because of the same reason," He joked laughing. I laughed along with him. Suddenly, I felt comfortable around him knowing the feelings were mutual. 

"Yeah, I should have listened to my friend, she said that opposites attract," I said sadly, knowing I must of hurt my best friend's feelings of trying to push away the fact that we were opposites. He smiled.

"I'm sure she understands, not everyone has the same mind set that opposites do attract, I mean, we both thought the same thing," Changkyun said patting my back. I felt my cheeks get hot as he initiated skin ship. "I guess that's the mind set of people of who have shaky feet," He soothed me. I felt calm again. I smiled.

"Thanks for making me feel better," I said shyly. He smiled widely at me. 

"No problem, that's what a guy does for his girlfriend." My eyes widened at the word.

"G-girlfriend?" I stuttered out in shock. 

"Well, we both like each other, so I guess it would make sense for us to date now...?" He said unsurely. "Do you not like it?" He quickly asked afterwards. I shook my head frantically.

"No! No! I love it, I was just a bit surprised," I admitted, little too fast. We talked for a bit until I realized Seulgi was outside in the rain. I looked at her and she looked... Well, she was wet because of the rain. Changkyun let me go talk to her to clear things up.

"Look, Seulgi, I'm sorry for being defensive about me liking Changkyun, I was just worried because I thought he didn't like me because we were so different, but I forgot to see my number one best friend was the complete opposite of me too," I apologized. She shrugged.

"Hmph, I guess I'm right again!" She spoke with a funny tone. I laughed and she did too, that's when I knew it was all good. "Now go be with your boyfriend!" She said pushing me away. I laughed. 

"Ok, I will!" 

"Just don't forget about me!" She yelled to me. I laughed and so did Changkyun.

"I won't!" I shouted back.

"I'm the one who taught you opposites attract, not him!"

 

 

----------------------------

YO. I'm so tired seriously, I'm sorry if this was the worst scenario you've ever read in your whole entire life. It's so short and terrible, I know. I just had like a terrible day today and I'm so out of it and I thought writing would help me feel better knowing I just completed a scenario. 

I am so tired, I woke up at like 3ish and then 5ish and I thought it was the weekend, so no school, but jokes on me, it was freaking Friday! Then I played soccer, my least favorite sport and almost got hit in the face, but it still hit my hands instead. Then third period was pretty good, but sooooo tiring! And then I had two tests today that I was so stressed about!

And I'm sorry if this scenario is too much about the best friend, but I just got in a fight with mine today and it was sorta like this... IT HURTS SO MUCH. And to be honest, Seulgi was sorta me and my best friend was Yein... THAT'S WEIRD. No it's not, I made this flippin scenario.

ANYWAYS. I hope you liked this scenario, if you didn't request again. 

ACTUALLY, REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. And some people still sent in requests... And I guess it was the first time I close them, so it's ok for now. BUT, I won't add them to my masterlist until requests are open just to make less stress for myself.

I'm in school right now and it's killing me and I can only so these scenarios in my free time. I originally made this shop because I was bored in the summer, but it's no longer the summer, sooo.... 

BTW, finally made a I.M scenario without Jooheon.... XD

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.