The Bet Hoshi

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5xk1bxq90m4g

 

For Foodaholic_4life

When Minji and Hoshi bet and Minji wins so she orders Hoshi to carry her all day.

OC Name: Kang Minji

Hoshi real name: Kwon Soonyoung

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kang Minji P.O.V.

I, Kang Minji, was not the nicest girl in school, but I wasn't exactly the meanest either. Yeah, I caused trouble, made jokes in class, but that doesn't mean I'm mean. 

"Yah, Kang Minji!" Someone called out. I whipped my head around. I turned and saw the other troublemaker of the school. I smirked.

"Kwon Soonyoung," I responded. This boy was probably worse than me. All the teachers hated when he was around. He and his friends caused a ruckus all around the school, but I admit, I was a part of this ruckus. 

"We're going out to eat, wanna come?" He offered. I thought about it for a bit. I nodded.

"Where to?" I asked while following him. He smiled at me. 

"We're going to this new place that opened up, I heard it's pretty good," He explained. I nodded. I followed him to his car where I found three other boys in the car. I smiled slightly.

"Hey Seokmin, Wonwoo, and Vernon," I said climbing in the car. 

"Hi Minji~" They all chorused. I wondered how these boys were rebels of the school. They're all so cute and plushy, like children. I, on the other hand, had bright red hair. My eyeliner was drawn on thick and I had painted my nails a dark purple. And nothing about my face said nice. 

"I didn't think you were coming today," Seokmin said. I shrugged.

"I guess I had nothing better to do," I answered casually. 

"So we were your last resort?" Soonyoung asked, pretending he was hurt. I laughed and nodded. 

"Yep," I joked. They all laughed. "Where are the others?" I asked. 

"They went in another car, Seungcheol is driving them," Wonwoo informed. I nodded. We soon arrived at the place. I jumped out of the car. The joint looked pretty new and classic. I liked it. I walked in with the others.

"Hey Minji!" The boys cheered as I walked in. I saw all the other boys already sitting at a table. They were all packed in and I had to squish myself in there. In the end, I was squished between Vernon and Soonyoung. A waiter came over to serve us. I stared at his face for a while. He's pretty cute. 

I felt Soonyoung nudge me, probably to tell me to stop staring. 

'What?' I mouthed. He glared at me.

"Hi, my name is Jiwon, I'll be your server for today," The man smiled. He looked about my age, maybe a bit older. I smiled at him while he smiled back with a wide eye smile. We went around the table ordering our meals. "And what can I get for the lovely lady?" He asked with a hint of childness in his eyes. I smiled.

"I'll get a double bacon burger please," I ordered. He smiled.

"Wow, a girl who knows how to eat, nice," He said smiling. "Well, I'll get your food out to you as soon as possible, enjoy your time here," He said while walking away. I heard someone whistle. 

"Wow, Minji working all the boys~" Seungcheol teased. I playfully flipped my hair. 

"You know it!" I joked. Everyone laughed. Soonyoung then got a devilish hint in his eyes.

"Hey, I bet you he'll probably slip in his number in the paycheck," Soonyoung tested. I scoffed.

"I bet you he'll give it to me straight up, he seems like that kind of guy," I argued. He raised a brow.

"Is this a challenge I'm hearing?" He said while perking up his ears. I laughed.

"It's a bet, you're so going down!" I said excitedly. I've never lost a bet before. I'm good at predicting things. 

"Ok, winner gets to ask the loser to do something for the whole day!" Soonyoung said. We then shook on it. 

"Wow, 10 minutes in getting here and you've already made a bet," Vernon said rolling his eyes. I shoved him playfully, but when I did everyone got nudged. Then we all started to shove each other.

"Ok, stop, it's done, I don't want to fall off my seat!" Jisoo exclaimed since he was on the edge. 

30 minutes passed when our food started to be handed out, I was surprised on how fast our food came out because of the number of people we had. 

"Thank you!" We said to the people who were handing out the food. The boys were all ravishing the food like monsters and ate their gigantic plates in no time. But I couldn't lie, I also had a giant appetite, so I didn't fall too far behind. 

An hour later, we were all done with our food and our server, Jiwon came by. 

"Are you all ready for the check?" He asked. We all nodded. He then went to total up everything. He then brought the check near. He handed to me because I handed out my hand. I looked at Soonyoung

"Open it," Soonyoung urged. I glanced around the table and saw all the boys look at me in excitement. I flipped open the check and saw nothing but the check. I smirked at Soonyoung who was now glum. The whole table howled at Soonyoung's lost. I rubbed his back.

"It's ok, I was going to win this anyways," I teased. He pouted. 

"Hey, that doesn't mean he'll even ask you in person!" He argued. I shrugged.

"What happens if doesn't ask Minji personally?" Mingyu asked. I looked at Soonyoung.

"Then no one wins or loses," He said. I nodded.

"Yeah, but I'll win so we don't even have to worry about that," I taunted. He glared at me. I just chuckled. We then got up to leave. I purposely walked behind the group to make my chances higher or Jiwon asking me. Soonyoung watched me closely, even if he was in front of me. I felt my heart beating as I almost opened the door and he still didn't ask me.

I then felt someone tug me softly. I smirked and turned. I came face to face with Jiwon. He smiled widely.

"Hey, I thought you were pretty cute," He said confidently. I gave him the same aura. "Here's my number, text me sometime, k?" He told me before running back to his job. I just smiled in response while he winked at me. I walked out of the restaurant where everyone was waiting. They all stared at me. 

"Guess who won?" I cheered while holding of the tiny piece of paper with a number on it. They all cheered while Soonyoung looked pretty sad. I just rubbed it in his face. "Haha! Now you have to do whatever I say for the rest of the day," I said. He sighed, but nodded. 

"Ok, what?" He said. He seem relaxed, but I could tell from his eyes that he was a bit worried. I tapped my chin. 

"Hmmmm, let's see, there beach is nearby and kinda wanted to go there because there is a bunch of cool things open like desserts and such," I said. He raised a brow.

"That's it?" He asked scoffing. His posture turned un-stiff. I then added the last part of my plan.

"BUT, you have to carry me the entire time," I finished. All the boys laughed at Soonyoung while his face dropped. All the boys immediately started walking to the beach excitedly. He rolled his eyes. 

"Ok, fine, a deal's a deal," He mumbled. He then glanced at my attire. "You're wearing a skirt," He stated. I nodded.

"So?" I asked. 

"Your might show if I carry you," He stated bluntly. I tried to hide the urge brush down my skirt, but I did. I then realized I had shorts in my backpack.

"I have shorts in my bag," I said. I scrambled through the things. I found the shorts. I quickly slipped the shorts on and took off my skirt off, along with my blazer. I carried the bag on my back while he carried me on his. I hopped onto his sturdy back. He stumbled at the impact, but stabilized himself. I was impressed knowing how much I weighed. He adjusted me to make him comfortable. 

"Gosh, this is going to be a long day," He complained while heading to the beach. I giggled near his ear. We walked in a silence. The only thing we could hear was cars passing and other people walking talking loudly. This place was popular since the restaurant that just opened has great food and cute servers. Plus, the beach is near here, so people like to exercise after eating.

I hung on Soonyoung's back. I held on tightly onto him, but not enough to choke him. I felt my heart beat pick up the pace and I wondered what was wrong with me. I started to feel shy if I was heavy or not. 

"Am I too heavy?" I asked quietly. He scoffed.

"Yeah, but I have no choice, do I?" He stated bluntly. I knew I shouldn't, but I felt his words affecting me, I just brushed the feeling away. 

"Whatever, deal with it," I growled. I adjusted myself to be comfortable on his back.

"Can you stop moving, Minji?" He growled this time. I groaned.

"I was trying to get comfortable," I mumbled. I just stayed still and let him do all the moving. We then arrived at the beach. He sighed.

"We're here, how long do I have to carry you for?" He whined. I chuckled.

"For as long as I want you to," I said cheekily. He groaned. He adjusted me on his back again. We saw all the boys running around in the sand and pushing each other into the water. I rolled my eyes. "Soonyoung, I want to take a walk on the beach," I said. I heard him grunt and walked down the sand. 

"How far?" He asked. 

"Until I say to walk back," I teased. He said nothing and followed my instructions. About 5 minutes later, I told him that I wanted him to walk to the other boys. He turned around and walked without words. I felt fed up with his silence, but I couldn't say anything without seeming like I wanted attention. 

After playing at the beach, I wanted to go home. 

"Do I have to carry you into the car too?" He mocked. I scoffed. 

"You know what? Just for the sass, you're going to have to carry me home." His jaw dropped. I heard the boys laughing in the background. 

"HAHA, for you, Soonyoung!" Seungkwan cheered. They all agreed and filed into the cars.

"Wait, you can't do that! Your house is so far from here!" He cried out. I shrugged.

"Hey, a bet's a bet," I said. He groaned.

"Ok, what direction?" He said. I decided to be nice and actually lead him in the direction of my house. He said nothing on the way there besides mumbling of curses. I also think he couldn't say much because he was super tired. Even if I was the winner of the bet, I did feel bad since my house was a good 40 minutes from this place. I bit my lip, a habit of mine when I feel guilty. 

I didn't say anything though. I couldn't look weak in front of anyone. 

10 minutes away from my house. I felt Soonyoung stop. 

"Minji, I need a break," Soonyoung said. I groaned. "It's serious, Minji, I'm really tired and I think my legs are going to give out." I pondered on it for a while. I then sighed. 

"Ok, set me down on the bench over there," I said pointing at the bench nearby. He sighed and threw me onto the bench. I growled. He smirked. "You're not going to leave, right? I'm the winner here," I said pointing at him. He smiled and started moving back. My eyes widened. 

"Bye, Minji!" He yelled while running away. 

"YAH! KWON SOONYOUNG!" I screamed out to him. But he was already gone into the dark. I felt myself getting worried. No matter how much trouble I caused, how many bad things I did, how confident I seemed to act, I was always going to be afraid of walking home. 

Dammit, I should of just let him drive me home. 

It was about midnight, pitch black outside, and I was sitting on a bench, 10 minutes away from my home.

"Minji, you can do this, you're brave, you're tough, you can do this," I said confidently. I stood up from the bench, but felt the breeze get harder. My heart started to pound loudly. I fell back on the bench, afraid. I wanted to call someone, but the time they would take to come would be the time to walk to my house by now. Plus, I didn't want to act weak. I wanted to cry on that bench. "Come on, Kang Minji, you're strong, you're not afraid of some darkness," I tried to encourage myself. I then heard walking in the distance. I screamed at the sound. I knew it, I was going to die. 

"Woah, woah, Minji, it's just me, Soonyoung, Kwon Soonyoung!" I heard the voice call. I felt myself shaking. I collided with a chest. I calmed down, knowing it was Soonyoung. "Minji, why didn't you tell me you were afraid of being alone in the dark?" He asked soothing my hair down. I just sighed.

"It's a stupid fear," I mumbled quietly. He didn't say anything and picked me up again. 

"I'll carry you, ok? There's nothing to be afraid of," He said walking again. I hit him gently on the back.

"Why did you leave me?" I yelled. "We had a bet!" I yelled at him. He cringed at the sound.

"I was just joking, I didn't know you would be scared!" He defended. I just stayed silent and snuggled up to his back.

Before I knew it, I passed out on his back. 

 

Kwon Soonyoung P.O.V.

"Yah, Kang Minji," I said. No response. I shook her. "Yah, wake up!" I said. No response still. I sighed. She must be so tired after today. I groaned. I should be the one tired, but she was probably mentally tired from being so scared by herself. I felt bad, but I left her to see what she would do. Would she wanted me to come back or just walk home without a sound. Turns out she was afraid of being alone in the dark. I then realized she never really did walk home even though her house wasn't that far from school.

I looked through her bag and found her keys. I struggled to get the door open, but I got it open eventually. I kicked the door open and I found her bedroom. I set her down gently, placing her bag by the side of her bed. I peered down at her. 

I wasn't really mad at you today nor did I want to make you scared, but I was just jealous of that waiter guy, Jiwon. You thought he was so cool in being confident and suave, but I wasn't like that at all. I wanted to see if you needed me or not. I stared at her long enough for it to be creepy. I then mustered up my courage and kissed her softly on the forehead. I closed her bedroom door and left her apartment.

"When can I ever tell you I like you, Kang Minji?" 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

....This was a bit different then what I thought I would write, but I still spent a while on this. And yes, the waiter is Kim Jiwon AKA, Bobby, AKA, Bobby from iKon. He seemed like the type to be front and forward with things.

And I don't even know why I made the girl badass and a troublemaker, I just felt rebellious today and needed to let it out in a character! XD The life of a writer... And I'm too lazy to think of a creative title for this so just ignore it. 

I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.