Mistletoe Bitto

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_ns5tbzbS1h1tight8o3_r1_400.gif

For VIPKellBell

Kelly has developed a crush on Bitto since she became a trainee not too long after Up10tion debuted, but she is way too shy to tell him. At a Christmas party, Kelly and Bitto are accidently caught underneath a mistletoe.

OC Name: Kelly

Bitto's real name: Lee Chang Hyun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly P.O.V.

"Hey, Kelly, are you going to the Christmas party this afternoon?" My group member asked me. I sighed and picked up my belongings in the practice room we were in. 

"Maybe, I haven't decided yet," I confessed. The party she was talking about was our end of the year/Christmas party. It's held 2 days after Christmas so we can spend time with our families then and come back and party. All idols were invited, even trainees, even though trainees aren't treated as well at the party. I was surprised I was even invited since I had only come to the company about 3 months ago. 

"Why? Is it because Bitto oppa is going to be there?" She smirked and laughed at my face contortion. 

"Shut up, Ahyoung!" I screamed, yet whispered so one could hear us. Ahyoung was my closest friend at the company, and soon to be leader of the group we were supposed to debut in. 

"What? Just confess! It's literally not that hard, also because he probably likes you too," She stated while drinking form her water bottle. I rolled my eyes.

"Why would he like me? I'm just another trainee, and I'm not even that good of one-" Ahyoung cut me off while smacking me on the head. I clutched it and groaned.

"What the hell was that for?!?" I exclaimed, very confused. She glared at me.

"Don't ever say you're not good enough. You are in my team and I know you are talented enough to debut," She stated. I gulped. I knew Ahyoung never liked it when the members always felt insecure about their talents. But, it was harder for me since I was debuting soon already and I know there are trainees that have been here way longer than me. Also, we were the first female group debuting in TOP Media, we had loads of pressure. 

"I know, I'm sorry," I said guiltily. She sighed and crouched down to my level since I was sitting down.

"You know, even if Bitto doesn't like you, you deserve best and he's out there somewhere," She said smiling before zipping up her bag. She stood up and said, "Well, I gotta make it to the dorm if I want to make it to the party, I hope you'll do the same." She walked out of the practice room, leaving me in my own thoughts. 

I had come to TOP Media because I wanted to be bossed around by some other idol, AKA, Andy from Shinhwa. I never had crushes on anyone before I came here. I immediately fell for Bitto when I saw Up10tion debut. I came a few days after their debut and was amazed at what I could turn into. I was also a rapper, so I fell for him for that reason as well. Whenever I saw Up10tion, they would just wave and give words of encouragement, something they did for all the trainees.

I sat there for a while until I realized I had to stop thinking about it and just let loose for a few hours. Training was hard and I had been stressed for more than just this for months now. I grabbed my duffel bag and headed towards the dorm. I was determined to go the party now. It was my last and first time going as a trainee because I was debuting mid-2016. 

I walked into the dorm and rushed to the shower. Ahyoung had already finished her shower and was drying her hair. When she saw me, she smiled.

"You changed your mind?" She asked, yet she knew my answer. I nodded. I clicked stripped off my clothes and jumped in the shower. I knew I had two hours until the party started, and I had no idea what to wear. I took a quick 10 minute shower and jumped out. I dried myself and pulled on my undergarments. I slipped on shorts and a tank top to keep warm. I dried my short, red hair and applied my concealer. I rarely used makeup because during training it would just make me look uglier. 

I then heard someone knock on the door. 

"Yes?" I asked. Someone then opened the door. I looked to my left and saw another member of my group. I smiled at her. "What's up, Hyemi?" I asked. She shyly smiled. She was the maknae and the shyest of all of us. She doesn't talk much, but she's very loyal and a hard-worker. 

"Ahyoung unnie told me to tell you that she has a dress for you and to go to our room after you're done," Hyemi said softly, or maybe that's her voice. I nodded.

"Ok, thanks Hyemi," I said smiling. She smiled back and closed the door softly. I decided to curl my hair after I put the dress on. I made my way to Ahyoung and Hyemi's room after I did my makeup. I knocked on their door because they both like privacy. 

"Come in!" I entered and saw Ahyoung in a beautiful maroon dress that completed her skin tone. I gasped.

"Woah, Ahyoung, you look to pretty!" I exclaimed. She blushed and smiled. 

"Really? Yeah, I like this dress too," She complimented herself, spinning in the mirror. I laughed. She then threw a dress at me that I caught with my quick reflexes. "Here's your dress, I thought you would look good in it," She said before pushing me out of the room. I laughed and left by myself. I walked to my room and tried on the dress. My roommate was in the bathroom and I knew she was going to the party. The dress Ahyoung gave me was a light pink dress with lots of sparkle. I was pale, so I think she thought pink went well with my skin. I slipped on the dress and I felt free and airy. I smiled at myself in the mirror. It went well with my bright makeup and it seems like she planned this well. Then, my roommate exited the bathroom.

"Woah, Kelly, you never wear dresses and dress up," Kyungmi said crossing her arms. I blushed. I was about to respond until she responded for me. "Well, it must be because once you came to this company you worked non-stop," She joked. Kyungmi was definitely the jokester of the group, or the variety star. She was funny, loud, and talkative, perfect for a variety star. "But you look good," She complimented.

"Thanks," I thanked quietly. Kyungmi wore a dark purple dress with rhinestones and Hyemi wore a baby blue dress. We all left at the same time.

"Hey, I just realized it's Kelly's first Christmas party at the company!" Kyungmi exclaimed. Ahyoung glared at her.

"You just realized?" She sassed. Kyungmi stuck her tongue out at her. Kyungmi was the same age as me, yet she still defied her elders. 

"Anyways, are you excited, unnie?" Hyemi asked. I shrugged.

"I'm more nervous than excited," I replied honestly.

"That's understandable, lots of idols are going," Ahyoung said, not calming my nerves. I gulped. 

"Don't be nervous! It's tons of fun!" Kyungmi exclaimed while jumping. Yet, she didn't even know why I was nervous.

Once we arrived, lots of people were already there. The trainees usually came early because they wanted to greet all the idols. As we entered, everyone cheered. I knew everyone here were really nice to each other. I knew Kyungmi immediately ran to the food and people. Ahyoung talked with her older friends and other idols because she was one of the old trainees. Hyemi was the only one who stayed with me. 

Before we knew it, tons of idols piled in. They were really hyped up and came in yelling and screaming. I was a bit surprised. Teen Top was always screaming and was energetic. From all the members, I knew L.Joe the most. He was sorta like me; done with everyone in their group. 100% was next and they were a bit calmer than Teen Top. Well, they are older. 

I then felt my heart stop when I saw Up10tion. Jinhoo came in first and was smiling with Wooshin. I then saw Bitto come in last. He was wearing a button up shirt with a red/Christmas tie. I didn't even notice all of their different colored hair when I last saw them. I felt Hyemi tug on my arm slightly.

"Unnie, do you like one of the Up10tion sunbaes?" She asked, whispering into my ear. I was a bit surprised that she was so good as guessing, Ahyoung didn't figure it out until I accidently blurted it out. But, I knew Hyemi was smart and a good judge of character. I decided to tell her.

"To be honest, yeah," I confessed. Her eyes widened. Her eyes were asking who. "I like Bitto oppa," I confessed. She smiled widely.

"You two look good together. You could be the rapper couple," She commented. I blushed even though Ahyoung sometimes said the same thing.

Throughout the party, I tried to ignore them as much as possible. I didn't like talking to idols, they were 10 times better looking than you and always smiled. 

Hyemi then left me saying she had to go to the bathroom. I let her leave and sauntered over to the huge buffet. No one was here anymore because they ate and left to go dancing. I decided to get a plate and ate only in the room. I then heard shuffling. I knew someone else came in. 

"Oh hey, Kelly!" Someone called. Wait, I know this voice. I turned slightly and realized it was Bitto. . I then put on a smile and turned around.

"Hello, Bitto sunbaenim," I said bowing. He chuckled. 

"Oh, no need for that Kelly. Just call me Chang Hyun, my real name," He said smiling. I nodded. "So, how do you like the company?" He asked I felt my heart pounding. KELLY, HE'S TALKING TO YOU. KEEP COOL. 

"Uhh, I love it. It's really family-oriented," I said shortly. I really just want him to leave and get his soda and run away. 

"Yeah, that's why I joined too. I wanted to be taught by someone who understood what we are going through," He confessed. I knew he was talking about Andy. It was nice that our CEO was a member of a guy group, he understood our struggles and hardships. I then heard someone call his name. He chuckled. "Hey, I gotta go, my members are calling me, but I'll see you later, k?" I nodded as he left. Hyemi then came back right when Chang Hyun left. 

"Did I miss something?" Oh you have no idea. 

"Ok everyone from TOP Media! Gather round the living room!" Andy called. Hyemi and I left the kitchen and obeyed the orders. "Let's play a fun game of truth or dare!" 

Everyone cheered and hollered. To be honest, I hated this game. I thought it was for cowards who couldn't express their true feelings without peer pressure. Just like you stupid. Throughout the game, we figure out Ahyoung had a crush on someone under YG, Changjo had a mini crush on Hyemi, which made her super embarrassed and scared. Chunji also had a thing for L.Joe, just L.Joe did not accept the feelings. Jinhoo also had to run around the house without a shirt, but he was happy to strip it off. They said nothing since most of the people here were men. 

"Bitto, truth or dare?" Wei asked. Bitto looked around nervously. 

"Uh, truth," He stated nervously. I noticed his shaky eyes and him loosening his tie. Wei smiled wickedly.

"Hmmmm, let's see! Do you have a crush on anyone in the company?" Wei asked while smiling devilishly. Everyone ooh-ed as all the girls were giggling with their friends. I made eye-contact with Ahyoung from across the room and she smirked. I was nervous. 

"Well, what's your answer, Chang Hyun?" Niel taunted. He was blushing and gulped.

"Yes, I do," He finally responded. Everyone screamed and the crowd went wild. 

"WOAAAH!" His whole team shouted while Chang Hyun just avoided all eye-contact. 

"Who is this lucky girl!?" Hwanhee asked while everyone was waiting for the answer. 

"Hey! Only one question at a time!" Chang Hyun exclaimed while everyone else sighed and boo-ed. 

The game ended when it got too intense. The house was now a mess and I felt bad for Andy. I then walked out of the crowded area soon and went outside to the pool. I needed fresh air because I hated crowded areas. Also, I figured out Chang Hyun liked a girl in this company. I sighed. It's probably an older trainee. No one likes the newbies here. I stared at my reflection in the pool. I was sitting on a beach chair and laid back.

"Oh, I didn't expect anyone else to be out here," I heard a deep voice say. Please don't be Bitto.

"Hi, Chang Hyun sunbaenim," I greeted immediately. He chuckled.

"You can cut out the sunbaenim part. I only debuted 3 months ago," He said embarrassed. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Well, that's when I joined the company," I stated. He laughed.

"Oh yeah, you're talent is for someone who trainee for longer than a year, you're actually known as one of the most talented trainees here," He confessed. My eyes widened. 

"Really??" I was surprised anyone knew my name. I wasn't that special. 

"Yeah, all the idols talk about you. Your group is also popular because it's going to be the first female group that's debuting under TOP Media." I smiled widely. I liked that title of being first females to debut under TOP Media. It felt important. "Are you scared to debut?" He asked cautiously. Honestly, I had no idea.

"Sorta, I mean, I'm excited to, but I have so much pressure on me. I'm the newest trainee, yet I'm already debuting. Others must already hate me," I confessed. I had no idea why I was even telling him this. He sighed.

"Hey, don't say that. Many people admire you. Trainees aren't that stupid when they debut. They learned life lessons, like we all did. Once they debut, they forget about all the competition and hate. Just prove them wrong with your talent," He stated while talking to me seriously. I melted at his intense gaze, but then shook it off.

"Thanks for that, I really needed it," I admitted quietly. I saw him smile widely. He then stood up from the beach chair he sat on.

"Come on, let's go inside, our members are probably worried about us," He said comfortingly. I nodded, smiling widely. He opened up the door and before I processed everything. Everyone was pointing an screaming at us.

"MISTLETOE!" They all were shouting. I felt my heart stop and I looked up. There was a mistletoe placed above us. 

"What the hell? It isn't even Christmas anymore!?" Chang Hyun exclaimed angrily. I knew he didn't like me. He probably felt embarrassed being caught with a trainee. 

"HAHA! You guys totally wanted that! Didn't you notice why no one was out there? They didn't want to be caught under the mistletoe!" Chunji was dying of laughter and clutching his stomach.

"Yeah, if it wasn't there, we would all be swimming right now!" Xiao said giggling. I sighed and facepalmed myself. Usually I pay good attention to detail, but this time I was with someone who made me forget everything. They then all started chanting kiss, but I couldn't hear lots of it. My heart was beating too loudly. I then felt Chang Hyun come closer to me. I stood there frozen until he spun me to face him. He then planted his lips on mine and I knew the crowd was going crazy. It was a short, but sweet kiss because everyone was watching. I pulled away blushing, and so was he.

"RAPPER COUPLE! RAPPER COUPLE!" Ahyoung started chanting. Everyone soon caught on and the whole room was chanting this. I could literally feel the vibrations of the sound waves.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's going on here?" 

Oops, forgot about the CEO.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! It is almost 2016 and I'm kinda nervous and excited at the same time. Excited because I love New Years, but nervous because it's a new year... Yeah, that didn't make sense. 

But I still remember going into 2015, now it's already coming up to 2016. 

I got addicted to watching an anime again, now it's NARUTO! Wow, I'm so old, I know, no I'm not.

I hope you liked this scenario! 

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

 

 

Gif not mine.