Designing Spirit Wonho

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nzjdzqPG1W1qbi37ro3_250.gif

 

For damien_alley

When Wonho and Seonyoung argue about Christmas decorations for their home and they bicker how one is a better designer than the other one. 

OC Name: Lee Seonyoung

Wonho's real name: Shin Hoseok

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Seonyoung P.O.V.

"Hoseok-ah! Time to decorate the house!" I shouted from inside our living room. He walked out of his room with no shirt and a disheveled look on his face. He then glared at me. 

"Yah, it's only 6 AM in the morning, and it's only the start of December," He stated while barely looking me in the eye. I rolled my eyes and hit him on the stomach while he grunted.

"First, put on a shirt. Second, we have to wake up early to finish early, and third, this is when everyone sets up decorations!" I yelled while pulling out all the boxes of decorations I stored. He grumbled something but then complied walking into the room again. I made sure if he didn't come out in 5 minutes, I was going to barge in there because he probably fell asleep. But, to my happiness, he came out quickly with a T-shirt pulled over his head. He gave me a small grin and pulled out the rest of the boxes.

"The things I do for you, sweetheart!" He said kissing me on the cheek. I giggled at his actions. It was nice being newlyweds. It felt like nothing could get between your relationship. It was for the cute and sweet couples. But, Hoseok and I have been married for 3 years now, so we passed that stage. If we were just married, most girls would just do all the work and sweetly wake up their husbands, but I wasn't about that life. We got comfortable fast. 

"Sure, sure, now help me spread out the tree branches that I did on my own!" I emphasized. He just chuckled and helped me spread them out. While he was doing that, I pulled out the multi-colored lights I had bought a while ago. He scoffed.

"You're putting 'that' on the tree?" He scoffed. I stopped moving and put my hands on my hips. 

"Excuse me?" I asked while being appalled at his behavior. He just stared at me.

"It's just, I don't want our tree to look tacky," He stated while acting like he said nothing wrong. I bit my lip so I wouldn't lose my temper so early into setting up. We always fought like this while setting things up; we both thought we were better designers than each other. 

"Uh, honey, I think you forgot to remember than I'M AN INTERIOR DESIGNER!" I shouted the last part in his face and threw the lights on the tree. He just pouted and looked away. I rolled his eyes. "You can try on the clothes, but I make the fashion show," I said while poking my tongue out at him. He scoffed at my diss to him being a model. 

"Yah! Modeling is very hard-"

"So is interior designing! We paint, build, and do anything for houses!" I exclaimed. I then brushed away the subject while setting up the multicolored lights to the way I liked it. He glared at them while I just ignored his stares. I then plugged them in and felt satisfied. I smiled and clapped and then turn them off again so we could put on the ornaments. 

"Can you grab the box with the ornaments, sweetheart?" He asked me with the venom lacking in his voice. I just handed him the box and started to set them up along with him. I then heard him clear his throat. Oh great, what else is wrong now? 

"What? Honey?" I asked smiling. He just shrugged.

"I think you're putting too much red ornaments together," He stated. I gasped.

"Babe, 90 percent of our ornaments are red, it's Christmas," I noted while trying to not lose it. He just put his arms in surrender.

"Ok, I was just saying," He said in a mocking way. I just ignored him. He then put the star on the top of the tree. I couldn't help but stare at it. "Ok, what?" He asked, noticing my stares. I gulped.

"It's just that the star is a bit crooked," I commented. My OCD, or maybe it was just my interior designer instincts coming out, but I knew that star was crooked. 

"Well, if you think it's so crooked, why don't you fix it?" He asked while gesturing to the top. I glared at him as he knew I was not tall enough to reach the tree. I then crossed my arms and grabbed a chair to fix it. I could not easily reach the tree and adjusted it slightly to the left. I nodded in content with the star placement. I put the chair back and decided to start working on the outside of our house. 

"I'm going outside, you could set up the rest of the ornaments and work on the stair case," I stated while struggling to carry out the boxes. I knew that we always fought while setting up everything, so I thought that working in different locations would be better.

"Ok, have fun," Hoseok stated with un-interest. I just opened the door and walked outside. I smiled at the cute penguin Santa I pulled out of the box. Penguins and Christmas were two of my favorite things in the world, I was excited when I had found this design. I then heard the door open again. I turned and saw Hoseok walking out. 

"What do you want?" I asked glaring at him. He just laughed.

"Calm down, I just needed tape from inside this box," He said while backing away. I just squinted my eyes at him and shuffled through the items. Yet, even in that short amount of time, he still found something to talk trash about. "A Santa penguin, or a penguin Santa? It's that a bit... I don't know, tacky? I mean, they both live in the North Pole..." He then trailed off and backed away as he knew I loved penguins and Santa.

"Take the tape and leave," I said while closing my eyes. He nodded and left my save haven. I sighed and continued setting up the lights. I had also cleaning threw lights all over our bushes and lawn. I put the blue lights on the ground to make it seem like he was on water. I giggled at the sight. "So cute!" I cheered. It took my hours to set this up, but once it was down, it was already dark outside. I sighed. I went to go see if Hoseok was done our not. I walked back in, thinking he would be finished because he had the easy part. He was sitting eating a sandwich. I gasped as he didn't call me in to eat.

"Hey, sweetheart," He said while chuckling nervously. I glared at him.

"Whatever, I didn't expect you to call me," I said shooting daggers at each other I stared at. I walked too the fridge, until I stopped because I felt arms wrap around my body. "Hoseok-"

"Are you mad at me?" He asked, pouting and resting his head on my shoulder. I scoffed.

"No, I am not," I said. It's not like you dissed all my decorations and didn't call me in for lunch. I just ignored the question. I then felt him kiss my neck lightly. I pushed him away softly. "Stop, that tickles!" I cried. He then picked me up and spun me around. "Yah!" I screamed. He laughed and set me down after I got dizzy. I stumbled a bit until I hit his chest. He then wrapped his arms around me. 

"I love you. And I'm sorry, sweetie," He apologized while looking sincere. I sighed.

"I know, I know, it's not your fault. We both get antsy about our designing skills, especially me because I actually design things for a living, but, never mind. I'm sorry too," I apologized while kissing him on the cheek. He smiled and laughed. 

"Now let's eat, I'm starving after arguing so much."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! I finished all my Christmas/holiday requests! This one was shorter than the others because... Like I have no idea why, but, yeah!

Or happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas! :D

If you all didn't know, I'm that person who likes sings Christmas songs all year long and starts to get hyped up for Christmas before Thanksgiving even starts. I also get too jolly and happy in December and in choir, I'm that person who knows all the lyrics to all the Christmas songs.. XD

Red is also my favorite color so it contributes to why I like Christmas so much... :D

I hope you all have a merry, merry Christmas! 

Or happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas! :D

I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

Gif not mine.