Blame the Alcohol Junhoe

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

jiIfhFm.gif

For FadillaLaila

When Rain falls in love with her boss, Junhoe.

OC Name: Park Rain

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Rain P.O.V.

I walked into work, scanned my ID on the scanner, and sat in my office cubicle. I sighed. It was just another typical day at work. Another boring day of the same old thing. Just another day of the same routine I did about one million times. Just another day. I frowned. But it isn't the same old day anymore. I immediately jumped in my seat at the thought. No, Rain, stop thinking this. 

Thinking of the thought reminded of me what had happened a week ago. 

 

"Rain, is that you?" I heard a voice call my name. I turned and locked eyes with my boss, Junhoe. I immediately jumped up at his voice. 

"Sir-boss-I mean," I stuttered out. He chuckled with his low voice. I was never close with my boss, but he never liked us to call him very formally like the usual boss. Actually, he was quite serious and cold to most of the workers. He shot a smile here and there, but I think it was because he was younger than most of his workers; he didn't want to be that mean to them. 

"Rain, how many times have I told you to call me just Mr. Junhoe," He stated while calming me down. I nodded. I then realized the setting we were in. I was sitting here, on a bar stool, probably drinking my 5th shot of vodka, or something like that. "Why are you drinking? You're allergic to alcohol?" He asked with a stern voice. I then got angry at the tone he used. It was like he was treating me like a baby! 

"Why do you even care? What does whatever I drink or what I do affect you? You're just my boss!" I shouted. I think it was the alcohol effects that were making me go crazy because I would never scream, ever. Not even at my dog. 

"Rain, I think you need to calm down-"

"No I don't! I can do whatever I want! My mom is wrong! She can't control my life forever! I want to do what I want to do! I want to do law, not science! She's stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I wailed like a baby. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt him wipe away my tears.

*thump* *thump*

I clutched my heart. What is this? I can't be feeling this way about my boss. It's probably the alcohol. 

"Don't cry. You're a hard worker, Rain. Your mom should know that. You're doing very well at your job now," He said while patting my back. I knew Mr. Junhoe was super bad at comforting people, I see it all the time! People usually break down during work because we're in the highest and best law company there is. We were hand picked by Mr. Junhoe himself, everyone usually has a time when they feel pressured. Every time Mr. Junhoe tries to comfort them, he usually makes things worse or yells at them to keep working, but now, I didn't feel too bad. 

"I do tell her! I tell her I got hand-picked by the best of the best! She still doesn't like the law business! Since I was young, she wanted me to be like her! A successful scientist, but I hate science! She just hates law because my dad was into law! I miss my dad, I really do," I spilled. I don't even know why I was telling my boss this. He's probably going to fire me the next day for making his company look like a bunch of drunk s walking around. He said nothing else to my life that was just spilled. He then took my hand. I felt my heart start racing and my head throbbing more than it already was.

"Rain, do what you want to do. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. You choose your own life, not your mom, not me, not anyone. Just you." He flashed his killer smile at me and I felt myself melt. 

 

"Did you get those reports done, Miss Rain?" I heard someone ask me. I almost flew out of my chair from the shock I just got. 

"Yup, yeah, I finished them," I said frantically while grabbing my papers and practically throwing them at him. His face wasn't amused as he just walked away slowly from me. When he was out of sight, I slumped in my chair. 

Why are you acting like this, Park Rain? You are calm, quiet, and collected. You need to get your head out of your and start acting like you used to! You were chosen to be here from your serious and matureness for your age! You do not like your boss! You do not! That's disgusting!

Even though I kept repeating these words to myself, the crush I had on him before grew into something more. I felt my heart race every time I looked at him or talked to him. I grew nervous each day while going to work, just in case something goes wrong. I felt my head throb if I thought about him too much or too long. I even got jealous when he talked to other ladies at my work. It was like having a crush on your sunbae, or even you teacher. I mentally threw up in my mind. I wanted to push away my feelings, but I couldn't. The more I pushed, the more it came back to hit me.

My boss made me feel like a little school girl again. I was a grown woman, but I felt like a 16 year old when I thought of him. I'm so pathetic. This, thing, I have for him made it even harder to concentrate at work. I groaned in frustration as I was so angry! I got a few stares from the people next to me and some people passing by, but I didn't care. 

"Park Rain, to Mr. Junhoe's office please."  I felt my heart beat harder in fear. I stood up immediately and walked to his office. I saw a few stares from my co-workers; some smirks from the girls I knew liked him who I thought before were gross. But I realize it's not hard to fall for someone like him. 

I knocked on the door before I entered his office.

"Come in!" I heard him shout back. I gulped and calmed myself before I opened the door. I saw him sitting calmly at his chair. "Shut the door." He demanded. I grew in fear at his words. Was he going to scold me? Was I going to get fired? I sighed mentally, maybe it would be better that way. "Take a seat, Miss Park," He said while looking at the chair across from him.

I sat in the chair softly. I said nothing in case he would lose his temper. 

"Do you know why you're here right now?" He asked. I knew he was looking for an answer, but I didn't have one.

"No, Mr. Junhoe," I replied respectfully. He clucked his tongue and crossed his hands together.

"Well, Miss Rain," He started. I knew he only used Miss or Mr Last name to those who he wanted to be serious with. Other than that, he was used our names. I grew even more scared by the moment. "I noticed for the past few days you've been sort of in a daze and not as focused as you used to be," He stated. I nodded, acknowledging his words. "I would be lying if I said I didn't know what was wrong," He added My eyes widened. HE KNEW I LIKED HIM? I was internally freaking out. 

"Y-you do?" I finally stuttered out. I knew my career was ending, but these were the only words I could stutter out. Mr. Junhoe was probably going to tell the world on how his weird, disgusting employee liked him and was kicked out of the company. I felt the fear leave my body and sadness take over. 

"It's ok, Rain, I won't tell anyone about your mommy and daddy issues," He finally ended. I gulped. What? 

"What?" I blurted out. Right now, I was just super confused. He chuckled awkwardly.

"Remember that time at the bar? You told me about your problems, I knew you were worried about telling your co-workers and others, but I promise this will be our secret," He said smiling awkwardly. I tried smiling back, but it was too wide since I was so relieved. 

"Oh yeah! I k-knew that," I lied. I'm also a terrible liar. Thank god Mr. Junhoe was a terrible guesser. 

"Oh, did you think I was going to say something else?" He asked curiously. I shook my head and stood from the chair. I didn't even wait to be told to leave. 

"Thanks for keeping my secret safe," I said quickly before heading towards the door. Before he could say anything else, I ran out of his office. 

That was embarrassing and scary. I slapped my hand over my forehead. I returned to my cubicle and decided to work even harder so that I would never have to do that again.

That night, I had returned to my apartment late at night. I decided that it was a good idea to get drinking again and I found myself wondering around town. The night air was cold and breezy. I had mentally yelled at myself for not bringing a coat. I mean, I was staying in the office all day, why did I need a jacket? I thanked the alcohol for making my body red and warm though. I hadn't felt as cold as I thought I would. I was blindly wondering around town near the office. I had made sure I didn't walk into the building in case someone got a picture of one of the employees stumbling into work. 

"Yah, why is the second time I'm catching you drunk?" I heard a voice ask. I recognized the voice right away. I whipped my head around, at least I think I did. I came face to face with my boss, Junhoe. 

"Goo Junhoe! Isn't this that second time I told you to not get into my business?!" I simply just repeated his words but accordingly to my own situation. I knew I was stumbling, but I felt like I was walking in a straight line.

"Goo Junhoe? Who said you could address me like this?" He growled. I couldn't help that thinking his voice was too y. I almost hit myself in the head for thinking that, oh wait, I did. 

"Yah, who said you could talk like that to me?" I asked. I had no idea what I was saying, I really just wanted him to leave me alone right now. I heard him scoff. 

"Yah?! I'm your boss! I can talk to you however I want to!" He shouted at me. He then paused and I felt  hand grip mine. I knew I was being dragged, but I didn't really know where. 

"Yah! Where are we going?" I shouted while stumbling. I felt him running all of a sudden. I then realized we arrived at a house."What are we doing here?" I whined. He didn't respond and I heard him shuffle for his keys. I heard a door open and then I felt myself being shoved inside. I looked around cluelessly and pouted.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing getting drunk and wondering the streets of Seoul!?" I heard him shout. I pouted even harder. 

"What do you know?" I shouted back. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"I already told you I wasn't going to tell the secret of your parent issues, what else do you want?" He stated harshly. He was trying to speak normally, but I could tell he was still mad. "I'm not going to let little girls like you ruin my company!" He yelled. I scoffed. Little girl? 

"You're only two years older than me! Don't think you're so cool!" I said drunkly. My comebacks weren't the best right now. Did I even use the word 'cool' when I was sober? He laughed.

"Oh great, I'm sorry. I forgot that. It's because I'm so much more mature than you! When I have problems, I talk them out! I don't get bat- wasted and act like an idiot!" He shouted. I hoped the neighbors didn't hear him. 

"You're the idiot! You think the problem I have is that I have parent issues! I talked those through, what my parents do is not my worry anymore! My problem is you! You're my boss and I still like you!" I confessed. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of my boss again. I felt weak and useless; I was a strong woman. I could deal with my own problems most of the times, but this is one I just can't shake. I heard him gasp but say nothing. We stood in a long awkward silence. "Why did you even bring me here?" I asked, dodging the future conversation we would soon have to have.

"I couldn't let people see you like that," He responded slowly. "It would bring shame upon my company." 

"Than bringing one of your employees is better than that?" I stated. I didn't know how I became so bold and confident but I think his cheeks became the same shade as mine.

"Don't say silly things. Just go change into some clothes that don't smell like alcohol and go to bed. You know you have work tomorrow," He stated while going to his own room. He shoved me to a guest room that I thought was beautiful. He's so rich, he can afford a million of these rooms. I admired the room before going to change. I looked in the drawers and they had clothes in them. Does he buy guests clothes too? I scoffed. Rich people problems. I changed into the most comfortable looking ones and stumbled while putting them on. I was still majorly drunk. I knocked into the bed and the walls a bunch of times before pulled on shorts and a T-shirt. I then threw myself on the bed and wiggled in it. It was like sleeping on clouds. Way better than my apartment. I smiled before blanking out.

"Yah!" I heard someone call out. I grew confused. I groggily sat up.

"Ouch, why is my head throbbing?" I asked myself. "And don't I live alone?" I asked. My vision was blurry and I felt like I was spinning. I groaned and grabbed my head. My vision soon came into focus. I saw my boss, standing there. My eyes widened. "AAAH! WHAT THE HELL! WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I shouted. I then realized this wasn't my apartment and it was his house. Broken memories of last night flooded my mind.

"My problem is you! You're my boss and I still like you!"

I mentally screamed. I accept his words; I am an idiot. 

"I think we need to talk," He said softly. I felt myself wanting to crawl into a very deep hole and just lay there. Where did I even get this confidence? I hate drinking! It makes everyone so different. 

"I don't think so, uhm, I was just drunk last night. I had no idea what I was saying. Whoop dee-doo, I don't even know why we need to talk. I spout nonsense when I'm drunk, haha," I quickly said and running into the bathroom at the speed of light. I locked the door and began to shower. I hoped he wasn't waiting for me outside. I changed into the clothes I wore to work the other day and realized I smelled like alcohol and sadness. I exited out of the bathroom and peeked around. He was waiting for me. 

"Rain-"

"Actually, uhhh, I think we need to go to work! Yeah, I mean we work at the same place, you know the rules. Needa get there early, haha," I laughed awkwardly and tried running out again but he caught me. I squealed, afraid of what was going to say to me. 

"First of all, you smell like alcohol. I can't let you go to work like that. And second, we need to talk," He said while pulling me in front of him. He then closed the door. I knew I was hyperventilating, but that's what happens when I get nervous. "Ok, third, calm down." I breathed in slowly and calmed myself down. I am so getting fired, those precious 8 months of working here are now just beautiful memories. 

"I don't think we need to t-talk. I-I mean, I was obviously d-drunk yesterday and I apologize for having you see me that way, Mr. Junhoe. I do apologize, but I don't think we need to talk about anything else, so bye. And this is the only clothes I have." I tried to scurry away, but he still caught me. 

"Park Rain, I'm not mad at you," He stated. Those words took all of my worries away, but I also grew shocked. 

"You-you aren't??" I asked again. He nodded.

"You know, many girls fall for me at this job, as you can tell. I mean, I'm sorta irresistible. I'm smart, rich, and handsome; who could not like me?" He bragged. Ok, maybe I don't like him. "So, it's ok for you too have a little crush on me, it's fine," He said, patting my head. I glared at him for treating me like a kid, but I said nothing. "It's not illegal, there's nothing in my rule book for liking the boss. It's something I knew was bound to happen when I started my company. I'm a young, talented lawyer who just wants the best to be successful. I know you're young too, that's why I gave you a chance here. To be honest, when I accepted you, I knew you were going to fall for me. It was only a matter of time when." He kept bragging. 

"But-"

"You're adorable, Rain. But this is only a 'puppy love'. I'll tell you how I feel later when you sort out your feelings. You may only like me because I'm the only guy in your life," He said laughing, which I did not mirror. He then tossed me clothes from inside the closet that were office appropriate. "Here, wear this. You can still work here, but just don't be like those annoying ladies who always drool over me and flirt with me. It would be weird since you are younger," He stated before leaving the room. I stood there in a daze. What even just happened right now? I think he just said it was ok for me to like him and that he's not going to tell me how he feels because a bunch of women like him at work? And that I'm too young? And that I need to sort out my feelings first? I think? I sighed and pulled on the normal-smelling clothes. I then sat down on the bed. 

"I think I'm in love with you, Mr. Junhoe." 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

WOW, this was a long one but what can I say...

I FREAKING LOVE JUNHOE. I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS THIS FUN TO WRITE ABOUT. OMG. AND IT'S ALSO WINTER BREAK. I'M SO EXITED FOR THE HOLIDAYS. YAAAASSS.

This kind of didn't play out how I wanted to in my head, but I think it turned out accurately representing Goo Junhoe. HE IS SO SASSY LIKE ME. XD AND BLONDE JUNHOE KILLS ME TOO. 

But I felt kind of uncomfortable writing about this. It reminded me of 50 Shades of Gray. Like I never watched the movie, but the thing between the boss and employee, I was sorta scared just writing this. AHHHH. But I didn't make it ual because I'm underage. 

I'm so excited for the rest of iKON's album to come out! EEEEP! Also the end of the year performances by like every idol! Except like BTS because they're in Japan, but like whatever. And I don't think Beast is coming, like, WHY NOT???

Anyways, I hope you liked this scenario! 

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.