Sick Days Kihyun

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_ofclrefINY1seygdjo1_400.gif

For ARMY_BTOBsungjae

When Kihyun gets sick because he waits for Ranhi to get out of school and she finds him and nurses him back. 

OC Name: Lee Ranhi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Ranhi

I walked into my math class, supposed to retake a test that I was absent for. I pulled my hair into a high bun, my typical test-taking hair. I entered the classroom and saw an unfamiliar teacher. He turned and smiled at me. 

"Hello, can I help you?" He asked. I gave him a small awkward smile.

"Hey, I was supposed to retake a test today for Mrs. Kim." I fidgeted with my coat buttons.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Mrs. Kim had a family emergency at the end of the day, so she's not here right now. She said you could redo the test tomorrow instead, is that ok?" Aw man, I already studied today, but there's nothing I can do now. 

"Yeah, that's ok. Thank you for telling me. Goodbye," I said stiffly. I quietly shut the door and walked down the empty hallways. I groaned. Another day of stressing for a big test. 

I walked out of the building and headed home. I pulled out my umbrella. The rain drops hit my umbrella and made a soothing sound for me. I'm not like those typical people who just loves the rain to a weird extent, but honestly, it does do a person good once in a while. Luckily, my house was only like an 8 minute walk from the school.

Once I got home, I changed out of my wet clothes and headed back downstairs. I plugged in my earbuds and looked out the window. Watching the rain is way better than being in it. I sighed. I was alone in my house, my parents were out on a business trip that would take a week and my older brother was out with his friends. 

"I guess I could go for a walk." I spoke to myself. I turned up my music really loudly and left the house. I decided to walk by the school since it was nearby and it was empty around there. 

Once I reached the school, I saw a figure outside of the door. Huh, that's weird. I squinted my eyes and moved closer to the figure. 

"Oh my gosh, is that Kihyun?" I picked up the pace to him and saw him shivering and shaking in the cold. "Kihyun!" I shouted. He whipped his wet head towards my way. 

"R-Ranhi?" He stuttered. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, pulling him up under my umbrella. 

"I-I was waiting for you, I thought you had a math test to retake so I thought that's why you were taking so long." My heart softened. He looked so sad all cold and wet.

"I'm so sorry! My retake was canceled because Mrs. Park had a family emergency. But less talking, let's get you home. Thank god we're neighbors." I practically dragged the dude all the way home and I heard his teeth chattering the whole time. "Where are your keys?" I asked, checking his backpack. He pulled them out of his pockets. I grabbed them from him and opened the door. I took down the umbrella and set it outside his door. I laid him down on his couch. "Let me go get you a blanket." I rushed upstairs to his room and pulled out his blanket. I also pulled out warm clothes out of his drawer. I heard him sneeze like 10 times while I went upstairs. 

"Thanks." He mumbled as I placed the blanket on the couch. 

"First, put these on." I handed him sweats and long sleeve. He nodded. He went upstairs to change and I waited. 

After he changed, he came back downstairs and laid down on the couch. I touched his forehead. 

"Ok, you're still so freaking cold from the rain." I stated. "You're crazy for standing out there the whole time." I mumbled. He said nothing in return, but laughed. I couldn't help but laugh with him. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"You're funny." He replied. I scoffed and turned so he wouldn't see the blush on my face. 

"Ha ha. Where's your mom?" I asked. I knew Kihyun lived with his single mom while his older brother was out at college. 

"She's still working. She's been working pretty late nowadays. I think it's because she feels lonely that Kibum is at college." I sighed. 

"So, I'll have to stay here and take care of you." He raised his hand to protest. I grabbed it. "I'm staying here, so don't even fight it. I'd be alone in my house either way and I couldn't live with myself if I didn't help you since you waited out there for me." He blew his nose in a tissue.

"Don't feel guilty, it was a misunderstanding." I sighed. 

"I still feel bad, you're sick because of me." I frowned. He sneezed again.

"It's fine, really." 

"Whatever, I would go make you some really good soup to nurse you back to health. Sadly, the only thing I actually know how to make is instant noodles aka, ramen, so that's what you're having." I heard him laugh. 

"How the hell do you eat when you can't cook and your parents aren't home half the time?" He questioned. I almost made fun of his voice. 

"Uh, my brother usually cooks for me. But he's at his friends house today, and I can sorta make ramen." I pulled out an egg from his fridge. 

"Sorta?!?" Kihyun exclaimed. I laughed. 

"I mean, I make a killer ramen dish." He scoffed. 

"Whatever, I'm turning on the TV." I heard the TV turn on with some weird show Kihyun was watching. 

"Hey! You should turn on a Christmas movie!" I suggested. I plopped the egg in with the noodles. 

"Christmas movie? It's not even Halloween yet, you need to slow down." I laughed.

"Hey, it's never too early for Christmas movies! I'm already listening to Christmas music!" I added. He scoffed. 

"Weirdo. Why did I let you in my house?" He questioned. 

"Hm, I don't know, why did you wait outside in the pouring rain for me?" I teased. I swear I thought I saw him turn a bright shade of red, but it may be because he's sick. 

"Shut up and make the ramen girly." I laughed and poured it all in a bowl. 

"It's finished! Eat up!" He made his way over to the table, turning off the TV while he was at it. He looked so adorable wrapped in his bright blue blanket. I shook away the thought. 

"Hm, I hope you didn't poison it, but since I'm so hungry, I'll eat it anyways." I glared at him while he took a sip. He looked surprised. "Wow, you didn't kill me, bonus points for you." I flipped him off. He laughed loudly. "What are you eating?" He asked. I shrugged while looking through his fridge. 

"Ooh! You have ham and cheese and mayo, I'll make myself a sandwich." 

"Really? A sandwich?" 

"Yeah, it's the only other thing I can cook." I chuckled.

"Uh, you don't cook sandwiches." 

"That's a matter of opinion." I argued. I shut the fridge and made myself a sandwich.

After we both were done eating, we sat on the couch. 

"I think my throat hurts from all the sodium you fed me." He complained. I rolled my eyes and handed him a glass of water. 

"Stop complaining. I made that ramen with my finest abilities." He laughed.

"Then that's just sad." I hit him on the shoulder. 

"Hey!" He laughed even harder. 

Soon, it got dark outside. We were currently watching The nightmare Before Christmas and laying on the couch.

"Are you going to stay over?" He asked. I sighed and looked down at my phone. 

"I can't, my brother texted me saying he wanted me home, even though I practically live at your house. I can see you from my window, but whatever." 

"Well, we always have tomorrow, and the rest of our lives because we are neighbors." We sat in a long silence. 

"Thanks for staying letting me stay over, and sorry for having you stay out there for so long." I apologized. He chuckled. 

"No worries, I feel better all ready." He joked. I brushed my fingers thought my hair, something I did when I got nervous.

"Question, why, uh, why did you stay out there for me so long?" I asked. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He didn't respond for a while. "Kihyun?" I asked softly. He abruptly stood up, shocking me. 

"Ok, so, I've wanted to tell you this for a while now, but I just never had the guts to and actually, sine you didn't come out, I thought it was a sign that I shouldn't confess to you-" Wait, did he just say confess?

"Confess? You were going to confess to me after school today?" I asked at lightning speed. He blushed. 

"Yeah I was, and I thought it was a sign that I shouldn't when I didn't see you, that's why I was sitting out there for so long." My heart melted at his words. "But then I saw you and I was so happy and-" 

"I like you!" I blurted quickly. I felt my heart pounding, waiting for his response. We stared at each other for a while until he responded and smiled.

"You like me?" He repeated. I nodded, smiling widely. "Well, I really like you too." We stood, staring while smiling at each other. 

"So, does this mean we're dating now?" I asked. Stupid, Ranhi! That's such an awkward, stupid question! He laughed loudly.

"Yes, it does mean we're dating." He tried to pull me in for a hug, but I rejected it. He frowned.

"Kihyun, you're sick." I stated. He chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." He took a step back. "I'm glad I got sick today." He confessed. I chuckled.

"I'm glad you were sick too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Halloween is so close! WOO!

If anyone reads this: what are you guys doing for Halloween? 

I hope you liked this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.