Romantic Seungkwan

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_inline_nuy5zkvRot1ru16cm_500.gif

 

For Cookkie

It's Valentines Day. Seungkwan wants to give you a present but he's not quite a romantic boy so he gives you a piggy back ride instead. 

OC Name: Sofia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boo Seungkwan P.O.V.

"How much is this?" I asked the clerk. The lady looked at the item I was holding.

"100 dollars." I immediately set down the item in my hand and kept on walking out of the store. I sighed. I didn't know that gifts were so expensive. I had been going on like this for hours now. But, of course, all the things I picked out seem to be over my budget or really cheesy. I frowned. How was I ever going to get Sofia a present? 

Sofia and I had been dating for a little under a year now. We had met when she was a transfer student from America. We hit it off immediately and it was our first Valentine's Day together, AKA, first romantic holiday together. I felt pressured to make it special, but getting gifts wasn't really my thing. I just looked at what other people were getting for each other, but all of the gifts I saw I didn't like or I didn't think Sofia would like it.

I decided to just go on a date with her today. I told her afterschool a week ago, but I couldn't stop thinking if she would like a present or anything. Sofia was the opposite of romantic. She wasn't exactly a tomboy, but wasn't exactly feminine either. She was, just in the middle, which I thought was perfect. I then heard my cell phone ring. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Seungkwan!" Sofia said cheerfully. I laughed happily.

"Hey, Sofia, what's up?" I asked. I heard her laugh over the phone.

"Nothing much, it's just I wanted to confirm out plans for tonight. We're meeting up at the night market, right?" She confirmed. 

"Yep! Do you want me to pick you up?" I asked. 

"No, it's fine, I'll just meet you there and we can walk home together," She replied. We then hung up after the conversation was done. I should have asked her if she wanted a gift. No, no, that would be too awkward and she'll most likely say no. 

I sighed, trudging back to my house. 

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" My mom asked me. Usually I would say nothing, but I was too much in a pouty mood.

"I'm just not romantic mom!" I whined going into my room. I slumped onto my bed and wiggled all over the place. I then realized I had to get ready to go out with my girlfriend. I made myself get up and take a shower. I took a 15 minute shower and checked the time. It was 5:13 PM when we were meeting up at 6 and it took me 30 minutes to walk there. I immediately dried my hair and dried my body. I threw on casual clothes because that's the only thing I have in my wardrobe. I quickly styled my hair and ran out my bedroom door. 

"Hey, you alright honey?" My mom asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah! I'm fine now, but I have to go meet up with Sofia now, I don't wanna be late!" I said sliding on my shoes. 

"Ok, have fun!" My mom said. I ran out the door. I checked my phone. It was 5:32 PM right now. I groaned realizing I had to pick up speed. I knew Sofia loved being early, so she was probably already there. And I also knew she hated waiting because she was very impatient. I started to speed walk because I knew I wouldn't have made it there walking.

I soon made it to my destination. I checked the time. 6:01. I looked around for Sofia and saw her already sitting on a bench. I ran over to her.

"Hey, Sofia, sorry I'm late!" I apologized. She chuckled. 

"It's fine, I wasn't waiting for too long," She answered. I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Thank gosh, I was worried about you on my way here," I admitted. She laughed.

"Well, let's get to doing even more walking," She said jokingly. We strolled around the night market picking up and looking at many things. 

"Oh, what a cute couple!" An ajumma commented looking at Sofia and I. Sofia smile widely and pulled me closer. I blushed at the contact. 

"Thank you, ajumma!" Sofia thanked. The ajumma smiled.

"Are you two on a date for Valentines Day?" She asked. We both nodded. She smiled. "Here, have a sample of my food, free for the cute couple." She handed us food, and despite our protests, we tipped her. The food was delicious and we both loved it. We thanked her and left the stand. We met many ajummas like her who offered us stuff, sometimes we would tip if we had the money, but sometimes we enjoyed the free things like typical teenagers. 

We passed lots of tiny markets that had small items like key-chains and other things. We tried on the funny accessories they had. We didn't end up buying them, but we enjoyed the time together.

Soon we got tired.

"Seungkwan, let's sit down for a bit, I'm tired," Sofia stated. I complied and sat on a bench with her. We sat in silence watching the stars and the night sky. "It's beautiful," Sofia commented. I nodded. 

"So are you~" I said cheesily. Sofia cringed and laughed too.

"Gross, that was soo cheesy!" She said scooching away from me. I just pulled her back into my arms. 

"I admit, it was!" I said holding up a hand in defeat. She laughed. 

"At least you acknowledge yourself," She said laughing with a serious face. We were back in a silence. "Happy Valentines Day by the way," Sofia said suddenly. I looked over at her. She grabbed my hand and held it. I blushed of course. 

"Happy Valentines Day to you too," I said shyly. I soon got bored of sitting down. "Let's get back up now," I whined. She groaned. 

"I'm so tired," She complained. I rolled my eyes, but then I thought of an idea. 

"Let me give you a piggy back ride," I offered. Her eyes brightened. 

"You will? I'm kinda heavy though," She said. I scoffed. 

"Don't worry, you said you were tired, right?" I said. She smiled and jumped on my back happily. She wasn't as heavy as she made herself to be. She was surprisingly light, even though I did feel some weight. I adjusted her to make me feel more comfortable. I heard her laughing as I started to walk around. We walked past the night market and ended up just walking on the streets because she was having so much fun. 

"Hey, it's getting late," Sofia said tiredly. I smiled.

"It is, we should start heading back," I agreed with her. I turned the other way and started to head back to our houses. 

"Are you tired? I can walk now," She offered. I shook my head. Being so close and her being so happy gave me energy.

"I'm fine, just relax," I told her. We walked home. We almost looked like we came straight out of a k-drama. It was the typical scene of a boy giving the girl a piggy back ride back to her house. I felt at peace like the guys in the drama. It was a scene people always made fun of because the guy would get tired at some time, but with someone we love, it feels like no effort. I even walked underneath the cheery blossoms and it made everything better. 

Soon we reached our destination, aka, her house. I realized she fell asleep on my back. I laughed as she woke.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I slept! Your back was just so comfortable," She confessed while jumping off my back. 

"Don't worry about it, you looked cute while sleeping," I joked. She blushed and laughed. 

"Thanks for taking me home," She said quietly. I shrugged. 

"It's not like I was going to take you to my house," I joked again. She turned her head and laughed, blushing. 

"Just take the thank you, Seungkwan!" She whined. I laughed.

"Ok, you're welcome," I complied with her. She then turned to go her house.

"Ok, bye Seungkwan," She said waving me off. I then found the courage to pull her back. She blushed. I then connected our lips together. I waited to see if she responded, and when she did, I started to kiss her. It was a short kiss, but it was our first one. 

"Happy Valentines Day," I whispered in her ear. 

I guess I can be pretty romantic after all. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I love updating! :D  It just makes me feel so proud of myself! 

Anyways, if you people read these author notes at the end, you might know I've been obsessing over iKon lately and left being Seventeen trash. But I soon got back into being Seventeen trash after seeing Vernon part his hair not in the middle... GOSH I'M SUCH A LOSER FOR VERNON. PLUS SEVENTEEN x MONSTA X INTERACTIONS ARE KILLING ME. GAAAHHHHH

Yeah, uh, I hope you liked this scenario because I seriously can't write fluff to save my life. Maybe I should just write angst like a ton of my other stories...

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.