Forgiven Wonwoo

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_ofp7e630xU1uu4rseo3_400.gif

For wonwoosgurl

When Joohyun got into an accident after she broke up with Wonwoo and he feels guilty so he takes care of her. 

OC Name: Nam Joohyun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeon Wonwoo

"Please, just don't fight right now, I'm so tired." I stated tiredly while rubbing my face. I heard the clock tick wordlessly even though the time seemed to be going by so slowly. 

"You know what, Wonwoo? I'm tired too, but we need to have this talk right now." I gazed up with a tired stare at my girlfriend, Joohyun. 

"Why do we need to talk now? Why can't we continue this tomorrow?" I asked. She always begged to have conversation when I hated them most. She never understood that I worked long hours and had to maintain a smile for the fans. She wouldn't understand, she doesn't work in the music industry like I do. I heard her sigh.

"Wonwoo, I was waiting all night for you so we could at least talk for 15 minutes." Her voice was stern, but soft at the same time. I growled. 

"Joohyun, I've been working non stop for the past 24 hours, I don't need to talk to anyone. I just need sleep right now, ok?" I stood up and turned my back towards her. She scoffed. I heard the chair slide out of the table. 

"Are you serious, Wonwoo? You act like I'm not busy at all either! I work long hours too, maybe not as long as you do, but long enough for me to also be exhausted!" She yelled. Her voice pierced my skull because of the volume. I ruffled my hair angrily. "You know, while you're out there, I'm worried for you. I'm worrying about whether you're eating well, if you're sick our not, if you're hurt or not, countless thoughts go through my mind, and it's raining very hard outside, I don't know what could happen out there-" I grew angry at her constant rambling and volume. 

"No one asked you to worry about me! I'm a grown man, I can take care of myself!" I yelled back, slamming my fist down on the table. The silence grew still and it seemed the only noise through the house was the rain pounding atop the roof. 

"Yes, I agree, no one asked me to worry about you, but I care about you, so I will worry. All I wanted at the end of my day was to talk and enjoy the company of my boyfriend, but I guess that's too much to ask." I laughed softly. 

"Gosh, you're just so whiny. That's the problem with you, you always need constant attention! You need to have a moment of silence sometimes and just be alone. You wanted to talk, but you never think about what I want!" I hated how she always thought everything was about her. Every single day, every single argument is me doing something wrong. There's nothing wrong with wanting to sleep about being up for so long.

I saw her tears well up. I knew she hated being told she needed everything to be about her, but that's how it was all of the time. She had to be talking to someone, she had to be the center of attention, she was so needy; it was honestly so annoying to have her hanging on you. 

"You know that's not it, I'm wrong sometimes." I mentally groaned. Once again, I'm the bad guy, and I hate it. She yells at me first, then goes all quiet and soft and doesn't want to hurt my feelings. But that's the exact game she wants to play. 

"Gosh, just stop it! Stop making everything so dramatic and such a big deal; it's not! You always do this; you yell at me for being tired, I yell back because you know how to push my buttons, then you cry and making everything my fault. You're so annoying! How do I ever put up with you?" I yelled, slamming down the nearest thing next to me which happened to be a picture frame. I heard the glass crack on the ground which made her flinch. Everything was dead silent after the shattering of glass.

"You know what? Maybe it's better that we just stop this, whatever this relationship has been for the past weeks. If I'm so annoying, maybe I should just leave. I'm tired of being treated like a ing child when you know I just wanted to feel loved for once." I saw her pick up her jacket and bag and fled out the door. 

Then suddenly I was alone in my apartment with shards of a broken frame of the both of us. 

I immediately went to my room and slammed the door shut, even though there was no one to hear it. I fell onto my bed and after the fight with Joohyun, I needed to sleep. I wasn't worried about her breaking up with me, I knew she's a very forgiving person. She forgave others and I knew that if I just did all the right things, it would fix everything. I wasn't worried, everything would fix itself. 

I woke up to a loud ringing noise and I cursed. I knew I should have turned my phone on silent before I slept. 

I ​squinted at the number and scoffed. It showed Joohyun's picture and I was about to ignore it, but a part of me wanted to see what she had to say.

"What?" I sharply answered.

"Hello? Is this Jeon Wonwoo?" An unfamiliar deep voice asked. I was confused, could she have moved on so fast.

"Uh, yeah, who is this?" I questioned. 

"This is Kim Hyunwoo from the paramedics. I'm sorry to inform you that Joohyun has been in a very serious car accident. Please hurry to XX Hospital immediately." I didn't even wait for him to finish. I ran out of my room, clutching my phone in my hand. I ran out of the front door and into the pouring rain. I was wearing jeans and a thin long sleeve, but I couldn't feel the rain hitting me.

I felt numb as I got into my car and drove. I felt like I was driving dangerously, speeding through crowds of cars, but the street was empty due to the storm. 

I got out when I arrived at the hospital and ran inside. 

"Hello, where is Nam Joohyun?" I asked quickly. The short woman took in my appearance and gasped.

"Oh my gosh, you're Jeon Wonwoo from Seventeen, aren't you?" Dammit, why did this girl have to say stuff like this now? 

"I am, and I am looking for Nam Joohyun, please." I felt my throat start to give out. My mind was in a whirlwind of emotions and I couldn't think straight. All I could think of was Joohyun. She was the only thing on my mind.

"Room 435. I'm so sorry." She apologized. I nodded and ran to the room immediately. I entered the door and saw her laying on a white bed. 

Then, suddenly, a wave of emotions hit me. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks and nose. 

"No, no, no!" I yelled as I moved closer. I felt someone pull me back.

"Excuse me, you're not supposed to be so close to the patient. She just had surgery." The doctor informed me. It took a bit for me to process his words. I stepped back drunkly and nodded. 

"Yeah, sorry." 

"Please wait outside with her family." I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even realize anyone was outside. I stepped out of the room and looked at her family in tears. Joohyun's dad sat on the chair with tears in his eyes. It was the first time I've ever seen emotion in his face. Her older sister Jihyun sat next to him. Surprisingly enough, it was also the first time I've seen her show any emotion. I knew Joohyun was always constantly being compared to her older sister and being bombarded with insults by her father who had his wife die when Joohyun was only 4. 

I felt my tears fall faster when I thought about Joohyun's last words to me. 

"I just wanted to feel loved for once."

The tears fell uncontrollably down my face. Joohyun's dad stood and looked me in the eye. I never saw him much, considering Joohyun tried to hate him, but she couldn't. He was an alcoholic and constantly blame Joohyun for the death of his wife. 

"Oh son, I'm so sorry. It's so terrible, I should have been nicer to her, and now she's dead!" He cried out. He pulled me into a hug that usually I would think is awkward, but right now I needed it from anyone. 

"Father, she's not dead yet. Please, she's just in a coma." Jihyun argued. I've only met Jihyun 4 times and she was as stoic as her father. She is a very successful lawyer and very highly thought of in her business. It was also hard to see someone so professional and put together in a frail state. She only had a thin coat around her and her hair was tangled and curly. 

"It's my fault! I should have saved her somehow, I should have never yelled at her, I know it's not her fault Jiyoon died, but I just needed someone else to blame." Her father cried.

"No, it's my fault, I should have picked up when she called me. But I was at work." I heard her choke on her words. We all sat in silence.

"You guys are wrong. If it's anyone's fault, it's mine. She was supposed to be staying with me and we got into a big fight and she ran out. I should have ran after her and I didn't. And now I get a call that she's in a car accident. I hate myself." I cried. I slumped down into a chair and covered my face with my hands. 

A long while later, the doctor came out again.

"Ok, she is ready to visit, but I have some good and bad news to tell you guys, so please prepare yourselves." We all nodded, anxiety eating me up. 

"Good news first please." Jihyun whispered. The doctor nodded.

"Sure, first, she's woken up for her coma and she seems to be responding well to the environment." I let out air that I didn't even know I was holding.

"So what's the bad news?" Her father asked. The doctor shifted.

"Well, she has amnesia. She does not remember anything or anyone from any time period." I heard walls tumbling down in my my brain and my world came tumbling down. "She hit her head while colliding with the other car and it damaged her brain and I do not know how long it will last or it will ever go away. The best thing to do in this situation is to ease memories back into her do not, I repeat, do not force things upon her. Her head will start to hurt and confuse her more." We all nodded. 

We piled into the room and there she was, sitting there with a blank stare on her face that was usually my thing. Her usual talkative and smiling self was gone and replaced with a confused girl who lost everything.

"Hi Joohyun, these are your visitors." The doctor spoke softly. Her eyes traveled.

"Hi. Who are you all? I lose my memories." I almost laughed. It was such a Joohyun thing to say.

"I'm your father, Joohyun. I'll make sure you're safe, ok? We'll get your memories back." Somehow I felt angered by his words, he didn't deserve to be remembered by Joohyun. All he did to her was verbally abuse her and ruin her. She went to hell and back because of this man. 

"Hi, Joohyun. I'm your older sister, Jihyun." Joohyun made a face.

"We look nothing alike." She said bluntly. I chuckled then. Jihyun made a shy smile.

"I know, you look like mom while I look like dad. Everyone's always told us that." Jihyun responded with a chuckle. Joohyun tired to nod, but instead groaned in pain. 

"Ow, that hurts when I nod."

"Please do not move very quickly, you will get a sharp pain that passes through your head. It's completely normal." The doctor stated. 

Then, Joohyun's eyes went to mine. We locked eyes and I felt my heart pick up. 

"Who are you?" She asked. And in that moment, I didn't know how to respond. I know that in movies, you're not supposed to tell someone who has amnesia you're their boyfriend, usually they just say they're friends and later fall in love, but I wasn't even her boyfriend. I didn't want to say I was her ex because then she would hate me and I would have to explain to her what happened which would be against what the doctor said. But I did tell her that I would forever be truthful to her, and I would never not speak the truth. Not even anything between a lie and the truth, because that is not the truth.

"I'm your ex boyfriend." I blurted. The room went silent. Jihyun and her dad looked to me with confused eyes. Joohyun's jaw dropped. 

"Uhhh... Not to be mean or anything, but why are you here then?" She questioned. I was about to answer. "Oh wait, am I one of those girls who befriend their exes after or, are you my only ex?" She rambled on, something that used to annoy me but I really needed right now. I chuckled.

"No, you're not. You're a very forgiving person that I should have treated better." I spoke softly. The whole room was silent with only the rolling of wheels and rain filling the room. "And I am your only ex that I know of." I joked. She laughed. 

"Wow, I don't know how we broke up, but that's a story for later. Now how am I getting home?" She asked. "Not that I don't like the hospital or something, but I'm wondering where I live and stuff and the hospital food is good, but..." She trailed off. I forgot how much I missed the sound of her voice. 

"Well, that's up to your friends and family here. You're not fit to be living alone for the time being, so you'll have to stay with someone." The doctor admit. 

"I can take her," Joohyun's father offered first. Damn it, I wanted to take care of her. 

"I'm sorry sir, but it has listed that you're an alcoholic and unfit to raise a child." The whole room was silent while Joohyun's eyebrows raised and her eyes locked with mine. I had no idea what was going through that mind anymore.

"I can't take her, I'm too busy with work." I almost screamed. This family acts like they care, then turn away at the most needed times. 

"I'll take her, I can take time off." I stated. Joohyun's eyes widened.

"I'm staying with my ex, woo! Story time!" She cheered. I laughed and shuffled my feet. 

"Ok, then it's settled, you can leave later today." 

When it was time to leave, I exited the doors with Joohyun.

"Aw, fresh air, it feels so nice." She cried out. I smiled whenever she did. We walked to the car and I drove, of course. "So, how did we break up?" She asked suddenly. I almost swerved the car at her sudden question. I coughed.

"Uh, uhm, well, it's kinda a lot to take in and the doctor said not to overload you with memories all at once." I admit, feeling my heart rate pick up. She pouted. 

"C'mon, I can take it! I'm strong! I survived getting hit by a car! I can take pain in my head for a little bit." I chuckled at her words. 

"Actually, you once told me that you hated headaches out of all the injuries because you said you never knew when they were going to stop and that you feel like you're going to go crazy." She was silent. 

"Wow, this makes me want to know how we broke up even more. You know so much!" She playfully hit my arm, something she did often. When we got to my house, I helped her in and opened the door. "Wow, you actually have the nicest house ever, not gonna lie." She ran into my house and jumped around. 

"Woah! Be careful!" I yelled, I grabbed her before she could step on the broken glass. 

"Woah, a little close." I blushed and stepped back. I forgot that we weren't together anymore and that she had no idea who I was. 

"Sorry." I mumbled. She chuckled.

"It's fine. It must be weird for you, to know everything about me and for me to not know anything about you except that you're beautiful and you are my ex." I blushed at the compliment. Her eyes traveled around my house and landed on the glass on the ground. She walked over to it. "Hey, what's this?" She asked. 

"Uh, it's," I sighed as she crouched down to the glass. "Be careful." I stated, making her backup. She giggled. "I just need to clean it up, I'll be right back, don't touch it." She laughed. I came back with a broom and a dust pan. She looked at me with confused, sad eyes when I came back. I sighed. "You looked, didn't you?" I asked softly. She nodded. I sighed. I knew she wouldn't listen, it's in her nature. 

"When did we break up?" She asked softly, the mood turning seriously. I bent down and dusted the glass into the pan. I threw it away and was satisfied at the job I did. "Wonwoo-"

"The night you got into the accident." I confessed. Her eyes looked harsh at first, then softened. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. This must be hard for you." She whispered. I hated how forgiving she was. She was so kind and I took that for granted. She's supposed to mad at me for turning her life into this, but she's not. Instead she feels sorry for me. I felt a tear drop from my eyes. 

"It's fine. I'm glad you're still alive." I stated. I turned away from her, but I felt her arm on my arm. 

"Please tell me how it happened." I shook my head. 

"I can't, it's too much for you to take. It'll hurt you." At first, I thought she was going to fight me, but she didn't.

"Well, one day, you'll have to. And I'll mentally prepare myself for it. But first, I want to thank you for taking care of me no matter how hard this is." I nodded.

"No problem." I whispered. She smiled at me when I turned around. 

"Just answer one question: We didn't break up because anyone cheated on each other right?" I nodded.

"No cheating, both of us would never do that." I quickly stated. She nodded.

"Well, then there's always a chance of us getting back together." My heart picked up at her words. 

"What?" 

"Well, we will be spending lots of time together. It's honestly bound to happen." I felt joy off of her words. 

"Do, do you blame me for what happened?" I asked. I felt her turn serious and she looked at me.

"Of course I don't! That's crazy talk. I forgive you and for what ever reason we broke up, I forgive you. You're willing to take care of me in this state and take time off of your job to take care of me. That's anything someone could ask for." I smiled. 

"You know, I just want to tell you that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I took you for granted and I'm sorry. I should have treated you better and-" She shushed me. 

"Hey, don't worry about the past, that's all forgotten now, literally." She laughed at her cynical joke. "But seriously, don't worry about it. Live for the now, not for the past or for the future. And the you you are now is a caring guy who's willing to take care of his ex girlfriend in the time of need when no one else could." I smiled at her words.

"So, what can I do to make me a little more forgiven right in this moment?" I joked. She playfully thought seriously.

"Hmmm.. you can make me a sandwich."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN! I'M SO EXCITED!!! YAAAAAY! And tomorrow I'm going to see CL in concert! WOOOOOO! I'M SO READY!

AND APPARENTLY HIP HOP UNIT IS DROPPING THEIR MIXTAPE TOMORROW. I'M SO READY FOR TOMORROW. 

I hope you liked this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.