Always There Minhyuk

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o9xx609Bhb1vnxycpo1_400.gif

 

For -haruman

When Minhyuk comforts his best friend and crush Eunbyul after her boyfriend cheats on her 

OC Name: Han Eunbyul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Minhyuk 

"Dude, when are you going to confess?" My friend, Hyungwon asked. I groaned mentally and slammed down random buttons on the game controller. I scoffed at his odd question.

"Confess what?" I asked. I heard him swore as I won the round. He looked to me after pausing the game.

"You know what I'm talking about." I raised a brow at him. He glared at me. "I mean when are you going to get your out of the house and confess to your freaking best friend since eternity, Han Eunbyul." I burst out laughing at his words. Hyungwon was not amused. 

"Wow, you're ing crazy dude. That made me laugh way too hard!" I exclaimed while wiping the tears from my eyes. Hyungwon threw my controller behind me. "What-"

"Lee Minhyuk, it is so obvious to everyone that you are in love with her. You've been in love with her as long as I knew you, and as long as you've known her!" Hyungwon exclaimed. I immediately shushed him.

"Shut up, stop rubbing it in my face. You know she has a boyfriend, Mark Tuan, that new kid in our college." I stated. I thought of his perfect face and height, and the fact that he was from America. Every girl in the college liked him, but Eunbyul was the one who stole his heart. Not that I'm surprised or think that Eunbyul can't get a guy like him, but he flirts with every girl who passes by him. Plus, Eunbyul is a straight A student with that girl-next-door looks, even though she's the most beautiful girl to me, it just seems Mark is planning something. 

"Yeah, you said it yourself. That NEW KID Mark, not, that kid she's known since the ice age Minhyuk." Hyungwon argued. I sighed. 

"Whatever, it's not going to happen. They've been dating for around 5 months now, they're way too deep to confess now." I argued back. I turned nad grabbed my controller. "Now can we drop this, this is not what I wanted to spend my Saturday night talking about." Hyungwon gave me a knowing look, but complied. 

"Ok, dude, fine." 

An hour later, I get a call on my phone, which freaks out Hyungwon. 

"Oh , that scared me!" Hyungwon exclaimed, dropping his controller while I paused the game. I glanced at the screen and saw Eunbyul's name. 

"It's Eunbyul," I gasped. Hyungwon now looked interested at our conversation. 

"OOOH! I wanna hear!" I rolled my eyes and picked up the call.

"Hey Eunbyul, what's-"

"Minhyuk, can you come to my apartment now?" My heart stopped as I heard her soft cries through the phone and her raspy voice. I went into full panic mode.

"What? Ok, what's wrong? Are you ok?" I blasted her with a bunch of questions that made her cry even harder. Hyungwon gave a questioning look while I shrugged. I grabbed my jacket and left. 

"Minhyuk, I saw him," She cried harder. "I saw him with another girl." My panic now turned to anger. 

"Ok, ok, I'm coming soon. Give me 10 minutes, max." 

"Thank you, Minhyuk." She hung up while I was now sprinting to grab my stuff and run out the door.

"Woah, woah, what's wrong?" Hyungwon asked while turning off the game.

"Mark cheated, I have to go to her now." I spoke while putting on my shoes. He nodded.

"Oh, that . We always knew he was a jackass. Go comfort her, she needs it." I nodded, knowing his words spoke something else, but he also knew it was too early. I shut the door and sped to Eunbyul's apartment, getting there in record time, 6 minutes. I head up to her floor and pressed in the combination for the lock. I opened the door and heard her sobs from her room already. I shut the door.

"Eunbyul!" I called it. "It's Minhyuk!" I spoke so she wouldn't worry. I ran into her room and saw her in bed with tissues next to her. My heart broke in half at the sight. That bastard. She curled herself into a ball and sat up when she saw me.

"Minhyuk, I saw him. It was terrible-" I didn't let her finish and took her in my arms. I slid into the bed and propped her onto my chest. She sobbed into my chest, breathing heavily. I spoke "it's ok" and different comforting words once in a while, so she knew she wasn't alone. Soon, her crying died down and she was breathing softly and her voice was still raspy from crying. She sat up and wiped her final tears and blew her nose. Her brown hair covered her covered her face, so I pulled into a ponytail, the way she liked it, but Mark hated. She chuckled.

"Wow, that was just so embarrassing." She finally spoke, choking out the words. I shook my head.

"No, it's wasn't. He broke your heart, I'm surprised you're even talking from what just happened. That's a traumatic doing, especially since you saw him." I wiped her bangs out of her face, my heart breaking still. We went silent for a while. "Do you wanna talk about what happened?" I asked hesitantly. I was worried she was going to start crying again, but she nodded.

"Yeah, I think I need to let it all out." I nodded while she propped her head up on a pillow. "Wow, where do I even start? Well, first, I was walking through the town, picking up some groceries, as one does when they're starving. Then, I passed by Mark apartment complex. He told me he was studying for a make up exam, I now realize after saying it that I shouldn't have believed him because he had the worst grades in the school and paid his way through college." I chuckled at her words. She laughed along. "I know, I know, love makes you blind. Anyways, I thought I would start being a nice girlfriend and drop off some food for him and give him support. I knew his passcode, so when I walked in, I heard some noises. I was really confused because he told me he was studying alone, and I was a bit freaked out that he talked to himself, but whatever. And I walked towards his room, and he was having with another girl." I almost winced at the bluntness of her tone. 

"I'm sorry, what did he say after that?" I asked with a soft voice. She chuckled.

"This idiot didn't even know how to cheat properly, he should have said that he went out somewhere or something because when I caught him, he was like a deer in the headlights. He stopped touching her and literally froze on top of her." I was confused to why Eunbyul was now laughing, but I chuckled along. "She was like 'what the hell is she doing here? You said she wouldn't catch us!' And he couldn't even say anything! He was just frozen in air with her trying to grab the blankets to cover herself. They were a mess!" She exclaimed, laughing harder. I was scared that she was losing it and that this event was more traumatizing than I realized. I hugged her closer to me. 

"Um, ok, you seem to be fine, with, uh, this..?" My tone was a bit hesitant, scared to hurt her. She chuckled bitterly. I was tense now. 

"Well, uh, it's not that I was that mad about him cheating, I kinda knew he was not the type of girls he went for." My grip tightened on her. "Hey, hey, it's fine. I know he's a jackass who doesn't deserve me, but anyways, it's just..." She broke off her words and sighed, lifting my arms in the process. 

"What?" I asked softly. She smiled just chuckling. 

"It's just, well, um, this is weird talking about this with you, but, uh, about a week or more ago, we were making out." I gulped. Ok, this is weird. "Yeah, I know, please, don't just mind this part and think about it too much, but, we were kissing in my apartment. And I guess he wanted to go farther so he pulled me onto his bed, but you know, I wasn't ready for that stuff, we've only been dating for 5 months now. Honestly, that's nothing compared to what we have, but, anyways, I kinda pushed him away.

"He obviously couldn't take a hint, so he kept going, but I finally gained strength and pushed him away. He asked me what was wrong and I told him that I wasn't ready, so we stopped, he left. And was kinda mad about it, so I guess that's why he started cheating on me. Even after I said I wanted to take it slow." Tears started flowing out of her eyes again. 

"Hey, it's your personal values, don't let any one, and I mean any one, change that." I spoke sternly. She nodded.

"I know, I know that's what I should believe, but I'm not even crying about him that much, but it's more of me being insecure that no guy is gonna be with me because I don't want to sleep with them, and that's a terrible feeling." I pulled her back into my arms, but she wiggled away. "No, it's fine, Minhyuk. I'm fine, I'm actually kinda hungry, let's order some fried chicken." I nodded and picked up the phone and ordered. As we were waiting for the order, we laid in her bed. 

"So lemme get this straight and let's put all of this into a nutshell." She nodded and looked towards me. "So, first he pressured you into sleeping with him and you said no because you're awesome like that and stick to your morals." She laughed. "And then he got angry and left. Than you found him with another girl in his apartment and they were like frozen ice cubes because they're idiots." She laughed while hitting my arm playfully. "And now you're not actually mad because of Mark's cheating, loosely, but instead you're angry that you may not end up with a guy because he would want to sleep with you." She nodded.

"Because we all know all guys want is ." She stated bluntly. I burst out laughing, blushing. She laughed with me, and now we were laughing idiots. "Hey, you know that's true! All guys want is to have in bed while girls want to cuddle in bed!" She argued. I laughed and shook my head. 

"That's not true. That girl you found Mark with obviously wanted to have . Mark is the typical jackass cheater. And I don't want just . And I'm a guy." I noted. She smiled.

"That's true." We stared at each other for a bit before the doorbell rang.

"YES! Chicken!" I shouted. She laughed while cleaning up. She pulled money out of her wallet. 

"Here, money for the chicken." I shook my head.

"I'll pay." She was about to argue, but I just walked away. I paid for the chicken and set it on the table. Before we sat down, she hugged me. 

"Thank you so much for coming when I was in a bad spot." I hugged her tighter. 

"Hey, no need to thank me, what are best friends for." I spoke softly into her ear. 

"Still, thank you so much. I know I never cry like this but I needed someone to comfort me. And thank you for coming when I called you out of nowhere to comfort a sobbing girl. But, anyways, thank you for coming when I needed you the most." She chuckled, but I could hear the sincerity in her voice. I sighed into her neck.

"Always." 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Aw, this was a bittersweet chapter~ Fun fact: I feel more comfortable writing angst than fluff.

And what is that gif at the top, whaat?

I hope you like this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

 

Gif not mine.